Start by marking “Fourteen Shades of F*cked Up” as Want to Read:

Fourteen Shades of F*cked Up

Roses are red. So is passion. And blood.

Fourteen authors have brought you stories of pain and love.
Struggle and dissonance.
Lust and depravity.

Whether your poison is a naughty husband and wife, a kinky night out on the town, or something a little supernatural, come indulge in your deepest, darkest, most f*cked up cravings.

We promise we won’t judge if you won’t.
Published February 14th 2017

Jen
Feb 13, 2017 Jen rated it it was amazing
Rose are red.
Violets are blue.
Actually, f*ck the flowers and grab this book.
I guarantee it has something for you!

Holy smokes ladies, Fourteen Shades of F*cked Up is SCORCHING HOT! (Excuse me while I fan myself) This anthology features 14 original and panty melting stories that expose hidden desires, push boundaries, and will leave you panting and begging for more!

These short stories are exploding with raw, dark, and gritty love. Each one of them is packed with delicious demands and dripping with
Sheena
Feb 10, 2017 Sheena rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this anthology through the Quill and Ink Tour Review Team in exchange for a fair and honest review..... well the title of this anthology says it all ... there are fourteen perverse and bizarre stories by fourteen authors ..each more fascinating and twisted than the last..... it is impossible to review each and every story but the four that caught my attention and caused me the most angst were:

Fucking Addicted by J A Kerr.... a quick and dirty, sexy screwed up story about two
Donna Parrott
Feb 19, 2017 Donna Parrott rated it it was amazing
This anthology had me laughing, smiling, feeling the love, and sometimes not so loving. I can totally see why each and every short was apart of this Anthology. It was also perfectly named. It touches on the taboo side that everyone has inside of them. I know i do, so when i read something that touches that side i will buy every book by that author. All of these authors touched that spot so what do you think i did? Thats right.

Petition Denied by Alyson Hale.
Anton thought he and his wife Lana we
Suszet Roberts
Feb 14, 2017 Suszet Roberts rated it really liked it

This title is so fitting, I am so upset here I am reading Darkness Consumed by Ariel Marie and I just want to scream, the storyline is captivating, the plot suspenseful and just when I want more there is a cliffhanger. Now I have to guess what happens with Arissa and Ryland, so not fair, I'm rooting for this couple, the chemistry is there. The other stories in the book are also good. I volunteered to read an ARC from the author
SouthernAngel
Feb 11, 2017 SouthernAngel rated it it was amazing
This Anthology of fourteen different romance short stories from various authors has a wide variety of genres. It is impossible to review each individually, that would make this review to long, but there is something for everyone, contemporary, erotic, paranormal, all with twists and turns, hot sexy alpha men, steamy sex scenes, humor.
I voluntarily Reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this anthology.
Katie
Feb 28, 2017 Katie rated it really liked it
Fourteen Shades of F*cked Up: An Anthology – Various Authors

4 star review

Read and reviewed on behalf of 2 girls who love books blog.

Fourteen Shades of F*cked up is a compilation of short stories by 14 different authors all wrapped up in one anthology! I love reading anthologies because it allows me to read short stories by some brand new authors! I was also excited to see that an author I really like had a story included too! The stories were all completely different and whilst I liked some mor
Amy Shelton
Feb 08, 2017 Amy Shelton rated it it was amazing
Independent reviewer for Archaeolibraian – I Dig Good Books
Wowsa! This book was filled with all sorts of dirtiness and I have to admit it made this girl blush over and over. As an anthology of course there are multiple different types of short stories but the theme was the same; dirty, sexy, fantasies, dark. Prepare yourself for some awesomeness when you finally get your hands on these stories!
The collection of different authors that entered a story to be told in this anthology is absolutely am
Sassy Southern
Feb 14, 2017 Sassy Southern rated it really liked it

This book is filled with so many good stories. It has a variety to read. Something to scratch your itch in erotic. Some I liked more then others and will definitely look into continuing some of them. It gives you just enough of the story to hook you. I was introduced to so many new authors that I haven't read yet and so glad that I have now. I would recommend this book to everybody 18+.
Kevina
Feb 18, 2017 Kevina rated it it was amazing
*received an arc for an honest review*

Sexy, fiery, forbidden, gamechanger!
Chelsi Davis
Feb 17, 2017 Chelsi Davis rated it it was amazing
There is definitely something in this anthology for everyone.

Some stories were super easy reads, enjoyable and...entertaining to say the least. There was one I didn't enjoy much, but that's not to say it won't be someone else's cup of tea.

Grab this anthology, you'll love something about it.
Mona williams
Feb 09, 2017 Mona williams rated it it was amazing
this book was amazing! with all the sexy short stories by these awesome authous. it has some many different sexy scenes in this book! it will keep you wanting to read until the end. thanks for giving me a chance to read this book!
Feb 08, 2017 Sarah rated it it was amazing
wow what a read, i loved all the different hot and panty melting stories by different romance authors. what an amazing read. i highly recommend grabbing this anthology up.
M.L Rodriguez knocked this out of the park with a different story then she is used to writing. loved the whole book, fantastic work by a bunch of different authors.
I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book
Alyson Hale
Feb 02, 2017 Alyson Hale rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I know my review is a little biased ;) But hear me out!

I've had the pleasure of not only writing a story for this anthology, but reading a bunch of the others, and let me tell you...these are going to burn your panties off! We've got sexy alpha males galore and more fun than you can handle in one book. You won't regret picking this one up!

Easy 5 stars! I wish I could give these awesome authors more credit...they are amazing!!
Jenny
Jan 20, 2017 Jenny rated it it was amazing
I have only read the part by S Valentine's Killer Dom but I will update as I read the book:

This a very different from the other books that I have read by S Valentine. It has a dark side of BDSM with no limitations and safe words mean absolutely nothing.
Reid is seriously hot but under his professional suits he's a bad boy with tattoos. A vey bad boy but be prepared and expect the unexpected!
Kristan Anderson
Feb 14, 2017 Kristan Anderson rated it really liked it
First of all this is absolutely 18+, you read the name, you know what it's about. Fourteen Shades of F*cked Up is a collection of stories written by, you guessed it, fourteen talented and deliciously dirty minded authors. If you are not in the mood to be turned on I suggest you don't read this until you are. Each story has its own personal crazy twist and not a single one of them are the same, good. All of the authors do such an amazing job turning you on and make you wanting more. Good thing I ...more
Carissa Anelli
Feb 19, 2017 Carissa Anelli rated it really liked it
4 Stars
An Anthology

This anthology is a series of short stories about love loss and mind blowingly great sex. The varying authors and writing styles keep it fresh without it seeming like the same story over and over.

Petition Denied by Alison Hale is about a big hot shot lawyer who has lost touch with his wife of 6 years. He comes home one day to a divorce decree in his mailbox and his wife telling him she wants out. Before he signs the papers he declares she give him
Michelle Austin
Feb 25, 2017 Michelle Austin rated it it was amazing
description

Fourteen Shades of F*cked up was a great 5 star read.

Petition Denied - Alyson Hale:
Anton is shocked when he is served with papers, he’s even more shocked to find out who was serving him. Lana is tired of being a trophy wife, she want’s more. When Anton discovers the reason behind the petition he is determined to prove her wrong.

Darkness Consumed - Ariel Marie
Arissa is a very deadly woman who ends up meeting Ryland when her mark doesn’t show up.
Needless to
Sara
Feb 14, 2017 Sara rated it it was amazing
Fourteen shades of five-star reading, this anthology is full of great reads, most of them are worthy of five stars, a couple only four, but the whole thing together is amazing. I wanted to read this anthology as it has one of authors that I one click everything they publish. So, I wanted to check this out as soon as I heard about it. Its suitable for over 18’s only as some content is explicit.
Petition Denied by Alyson Hale – When Anton Law is served he doesn’t think anything about it, as a lawye
Shannon
Feb 14, 2017 Shannon rated it it was amazing
14 Shades anthology 5 stars X 14!
Who needs 50 Shades when 14 is clearly enough!! This anthology is erotic, dirty, hot, deviant. It promises no judgement for your preferences, fetishes, or desires. This is Fourteen shades of hot. Fourteen shades of yummy. Fourteen shades of O.M.G! Some of the stories could lead to more. Some stories were more! I can’t complain about a single one.

Story 1 is called Petition Denied by Alyson Hale. It is about a husband and wife. And like all good, long marriages, c
Janiky Santana
Feb 24, 2017 Janiky Santana rated it it was amazing
This anthology has the WTF moments mixed with steamy scenes. If you want those twisted quick stories with a little romance this is your go-to!

Darkness Consumes By Ariel Marie

This is the first time we see Ariel not right about anything paranormal, but instead we get an assassin. Yup you heard right we got a female killer and she loves what she does. Arissa enjoys the thrill of getting her target and hunting her prey. Until one day her target gets wind that he is being hunted and runs, but she i
Vanessa
Feb 17, 2017 Vanessa rated it really liked it
What's not to love about this book? You get fourteen short stories for the price of one. The only thing I wish was to have more. I just could not get enough. It's very hard for me to pick which stories were my favorites so I decided to pick my top three.

Forever Promises- Loved it! Absolutely loved it! Loved the relationship between Elijah and Beatrice. Loved how she loved him so deeply despite his darkness.

F*cking Addicted- Holy Hotness! For this short story I suggest a change of panties. My g
Michelle
Feb 15, 2017 Michelle rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017, 5-star-read, arc
This Anthology has a little bit of everything for everyone, sexy alpha males, strong women, forbidden passions, boundaries pushed, greed and dirty little secrets. This is a great way to read different authors and get a taste of how they write. I now have new to me authors that I'm excited to read more books from. I highly recommend this anthology.

I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book through Quill and Ink for an honest review.
Bobbi Wagner
Feb 14, 2017 Bobbi Wagner rated it really liked it
Fourteen Shades of F*cked Up: An Anthology is a collection of stories about pain, love, lust, struggles and being deprived. There is something for everyone in this collection. Find out how hot these stories really get!

Petition Denied by Alyson Hale is a story about a couple on the edge of divorce. They both are in love with each other so what is the problem? Find out if their marriage is worth saving? Will everything change from one night of passion?

Darkness Consumed by Ariel Marie is a story
Lena Claesson
Feb 15, 2017 Lena Claesson rated it really liked it
14 different stories by different authors, some new to me and some I already loved. Everyone had at least one twist and some of them more than one. It was hard to put the book down. Together you had it all - strong characters, well written stories and often very hot.... Puh! Have to fan myself.
Shannon R. Nemechek
Feb 14, 2017 Shannon R. Nemechek rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this anthology through the Quill and Ink Tour Review Team in exchange for a fair and honest review..... it is definitely a great read the authors delivered on a F&*ked up Valentine's Day thank you
Melissa Schaub
Feb 14, 2017 Melissa Schaub rated it really liked it
4 Stars ****

Fourteen Shades of F*cked Up is an anthology made up of 14 short stories that will make you squirm in your seat and fan yourself to cool down. I am really looking forward to learning more from each of these authors and I am confident that you will not be disappointed when you read this anthology.

Petition Denied by Alyson Hale is a short story about the lengths that you will go to prove to your wife that you love her more than life itself. To overcome all doubts and show that true lov
Paula Genereau
Feb 20, 2017 Paula Genereau rated it it was amazing
What a great anthology. I loved every story in here. It tells of love and pain And heartache
Madeleine East
Mar 14, 2017 Madeleine East rated it it was amazing
Omg!! I loved this anthology. I discovered a lot of new authors who's writing I really liked. These books were steamy, sexy, engaging and so well written. Can't comment on only one because I loved the whole book. I loved it so much, I bought the book.

I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.
Kathleen R.
Feb 14, 2017 Kathleen R. rated it really liked it
Title: 14 Shades of F***ed Up
Author: Anthology

4 unexpected stars

If there's one thing I love about anthologies, it's the fact that so many authors are reunited in one tome, all with an underlining theme but each of their stories more different than the next. What I loved most was the Valentine's Day lets you explore each and every dark corner of an author's mind, without any of the worry of being judged for it.

4.5 sexy dreams

This anthology doesn't hold back and brings forth all of those se
Heather B
Feb 28, 2017 Heather B rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Fourteen Shades of F*cked Up is an anthology collaborated by fourteen authors. Books include:
PETITION DENIED by Alyson Hale