Start by marking “The Diehard Football Fan's Bucket List Blitz: 101 Rivalries, Tailgates, and Gridiron Traditions to See & Do Before You're Sacked” as Want to Read:

4.50  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review
A wild ride through football paradise -From college to the NFL, coast to coast, and a touch of Friday Night Lights -Major focus on college football's heated, storied rivalry games -High-impact football design with 150 color photographs and sidebars Take a full-color, full-speed ride through 101 must-see and must-do gridiron experiences--from the NFL to college football's g ...more
Published October 1st 2017 by Lyons Press

To ask other readers questions about The Diehard Football Fan's Bucket List Blitz, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Diehard Football Fan's Bucket List Blitz

·  2 ratings  ·  1 review

Dave
Sep 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Full disclosure: A fine gent I consider a friend wrote this book. I did buy my own copy.

Found this fun and entertaining. While I don't agree with everything, Steve's selections are defensible, and I'd love to have a good-natured argument with him about them over a couple of beers.
Greg