Start by marking “A Taste of Temptation (A Honeywilde Romance, #3)” as Want to Read:
A Taste of Temptation (A Honeywilde Romance, #3)

A Taste of Temptation

(A Honeywilde Romance #3)

Nestled in the lush green mountains of North Carolina, the Honeywilde Inn will be a romantic’s dream getaway, if only the Bradley siblings can keep it running. It will take a combination of hard work, good luck, and the kind of love that dreams are made of . . .
Sophie Bradley can always count on Wright. He's not just her brother’s best friend, he's practically part of the
ebook
Published April 25th 2017

To ask other readers questions about A Taste of Temptation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Taste of Temptation

Avid Reader
A Taste of Temptation (A Honeywilde Romance #3)
3 stars
M/F Romance
Triggers: Death by accident, substance abuse past
I was given this book for an honest review by Wicked Reads.

I have to disclose that this is the first story that I've read in the series. While I never really felt that I didn't know who everyone was, I would say that it probably would have helped with the development of the story if I had read the previous books.

This story was very sweet. It really is about friends who find themselve
Apr 23, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was given a copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.

This story has some sweet moments but it felt quite formulaic. The setting is lovely but this is yet another series about a family of brothers and I’m not sure it brings anything fresh to the concept.

I usually enjoy friends to lovers stories but the conflict between Sophie and Wright feels forced - we are supposed to believe that lifelong best friends fall out with each other repeatedly over the smallest misunderstandings. The
Bette Hansen
Apr 23, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another great read in the Honeywilde series! This time we get Sophie's story and it's fantastic. It's the third in the series but easily read standalone. These books are wonderfully written and the characters are all intriguing and memorable. This is a wonderful friends to lovers story. Wright and Sophie have known each other forever. He's her brothers best friend and practically part of the family. Now though he's starting to look at her differently and she's not sure what to do with that.

Don't
Beverly S
May 09, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I great read for those looking for and escape for awhile in a good book. Sophie has secretly had a crush on Wright since she was a teenager. She thought she was finally over him when one night in the kitchen things take a different turn and he kisses her. Sophie comes with baggage she is adopted. She is afraid of commitment. So the kiss throws her for a loop..... Will Sophie and Wright get their happily ever after.....

book provided Net Galley for an honest review.
poppy
Apr 08, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book its the third book in the series but can be read as a standalone.I really like this series its very well written with fantastic characters i just adored Sophie and Wright they were so cute together would recommend.
Lilly Gilbert
Apr 02, 2017
Bella
Apr 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A Taste of Temptation is another great book from Honeywild Inc. In this one the sister Sophie finds his love. Her love was from long time ago Wright. Her brother best friend. Everything happened with the kiss attraction that was long time surprised by both of them comes out one night. Wright and Sophie kiss for the first time but the words that change after their their friendship and all communication apart. So they suffer for a few month and thanks god after a fire in the oven they start to spe ...more
Book Lover
Wright McAdams grew up in a wealthy family. They wanted him to do something worthwhile and brag worthy with his life. Instead, he became a chef and disappointed them. His parents are total snobs. They also disapprove of his friendships with the Bradley family. Wright works for the them at their resort. He is Devlin Bradley’s best friend. He and Sophie, the adopted Bradley, have been close friends as well. Lately, he’s realized his feelings for Sophie go beyond friendship. Yet, he can’t go there ...more
Amber Meadows
May 11, 2017
Stephanie
Dec 28, 2017
Lisa Berk
Apr 29, 2017
Kathleen Gray
Apr 09, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ok, so right up front you know Sophie and Wright are going to work things out and get together (because that's how these stories work) but gosh- McGovern does a good job with the journey! This is a light, well written and highly entertaining romance with good characters and a terrific setting in the Inn. I found myself totally engaged. I know this is the third in a series but I read and enjoyed it as a standalone and you will too. I'm curious to see where the next book goes (hopefully there will ...more
Blue Falcon
Emiley Allen Bowes
Lynn Grier
Claire
Jan 27, 2017

A Honeywilde Romance (3 books)
  • A Moment of Bliss (A Honeywilde Romance #1)
  • A Date with Desire (A Honeywilde Romance #2)