Start by marking “Babysitting Love (A Single Dad's Romance #1)” as Want to Read:
Babysitting Love (A Single Dad's Romance #1)

Babysitting Love (A Single Dad's Romance #1)

He needs a nanny and she want’s a baby. What could go wrong?

Liam Foss has many awards under his belt but the most important one is the little girl who calls him Daddy.

When he posts an ad for a full-time nanny he never expects the sinfully delicious and way too young for him Whitney Sky to show up on his doorstep for an interview.

Whitney Sky has wanted the sweet father o
Paperback

To ask other readers questions about Babysitting Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Babysitting Love

Start your review of Babysitting Love (A Single Dad's Romance #1)
London
LOLOL what the fuck is this
♡Tonya♡
Very short(ends at 50%), steamy, instalove story.

-No cheating
-a smidge of OW drama (nothing that cause problems for this couple)
-cute baby - (view spoiler)
-lackluster epilogue that was only 6 months ahead
Bluejeanbby
Nicole
Jan 24, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
"4,5" stars for Liam & Whitney!!

Another enjoyable, sweet and sexy story from the author. In this book we have a single father (!)
yeah i know ..let me add some words in this sentence...Liam means sexy, possessive, single dad who goes all the way for what he wants and guess what.. he wants a nanny but as we'll see soon definitely he wants more a mommy for his sweet adoptive daughter and most specifically he wants Whitney our sweet heroine for that (and many more!!!)

If love stories with insta-lov
Constanza
Jan 24, 2017 rated it did not like it
I received an ARC of this book in exchange for a review.

Babysitting Love is a short novella about a single dad falling in love with the babysitter –or at least that’s what it says in the description. What really happens is slightly different though, since said babysitter never actually works as such. Anyway, I don’t want to give too much away so I’ll jump straight to what I liked and disliked about this novella.

Here’s what I liked:

- The theme: Young, handsome single father (of a cute baby girl)
Sanaa
2.5 stars!

This is an insta-love story and I'm not sure how I felt about it because I was expecting more to be honest. Maybe a more developed story and something along the lines of Alexa Riley.
Jamie ♡♡ submits to books ♡♡
DNF @ 10%
I wanted something light and cute but insta love after page 2 ..... sorry not buying it.
Michele Blackwelder
Karin
Jan 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a sweet, steamy & very quick read.

Whitney is a recent college grad looking for a nanny position and Liam is her sexy neighbor with a baby who needs a nanny. Both of them have been lusting after each other for months watching from a far without the other one knowing.

Liam puts a add for a nanny in the paper hoping Whitney will be the one who answers it and low and behold she does not knowing until after the first email it's her sexy neighbor.

Liam has major plans for Whitney that he's hopi
Alex ♈
Short sweet safe read.
Unrealistic and maybe a bit cheesy, but there were some beautiful moments.
I loved his love for his adopted daughter. I liked the heroine even if she was naive, but she could stand up for herself. (And she wasn't a virgin!!! Hurrah!)
I didn't understand the drama with her family though.
The epilogue was sweet, but I wished it were more than 6 months in the future.
That’s the beauty of love sweetheart. It's not about how a person looks on the outside it's about what they loo
Robyn
Feb 07, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: regrettable
This was my first J.L. Beck read. I love the idea of this book, really I do. However, I had a hard time with the poor editing, the first half of the book anyway, along with the inconsistent details of this story. For example when it states under the chapter header "One Week Later," and it goes on to describe the very next day of the event...yeah, didn't add up. This story felt rushed, more so than the majority of other short stories I've read:( ...more
Alyssa  McNaughton
Jan 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Kristina
Jan 26, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Oy. My brain (insert pained expression)

"Seconds ticked by and she came back strutting in nothing but her panties into my office. Peanut butter in thick slabs across her large tits, and nipples, neck, and throat."
So that was a thing...
Then there was this from Liam:
"I didn’t know if things would line up right for us, hell I didn’t even know if you would respond to the ad all I knew was that I wanted you more than I had any other woman ever.”
So his plan for getting her was a random, open ad in the
Jenny Wood
Jan 29, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Is this serious?
How in the world does it have 5 star reviews.
Now.... I'm a writer myself and I know that harsh words hurt.
But this... this isn't insta-love, it's delusion.
The dialogue was TERRIBLE...
The only people I gave any credit to, was Whitney's parents...
Hello, nice to meet you. I'm Liam and I love you and want you to
be my daughter's mommy based on your resume. Also, I want you to be pregnant right now
and I want to talk about how I want to make you pregnant and not let you down.
I want to p
Natrina Felan
Jan 24, 2017 rated it it was ok
This was my 1st book by this author. I was gifted an ARC to read. For starters this book was SHORT. It took me less than an hour to read it. Extremely rushed. I feel like it has the potential to be a good book if it actually had more BOOK. More story. I gave it 2 stars because of the potential. But all in all I really didn't love how the story didn't really follow along with the blurb of the book. I didn't love how impossible most of the story seemed. And I didn't love the way that the entire bo ...more
Phyl
Jan 25, 2017 rated it did not like it
This is a very short read stops at 50%, I know novella are short reads but what do you call a very very short novella. The writing is very amateurish, I would never have guessed this person has several books out. I didn't care to waste anymore time reading the rest of the other story and I hate when they do that. I didn't find anything appealing about this story besides the fact that he adopted a child. Crazy quick Insta love, more time spent building their chemistry would have been benefitted t ...more
Susanna Needs a GREAT Book Please
Oh god, it's getting worse. Read free through kindle unlimited. This was super short, more like a short story, and I've read better things on free online romance or erotica sites. There was zero plot, zero character development and the sex was icky. It felt like I was watching somebody play The Sims, it was so disconnected. The multiple grammatical and spelling errors were awful and misuse of words was really distracting. ...more
GlitteryPinkGirl
Jan 26, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
This author needs a good proofreader.
Alexandra
Jan 25, 2017 rated it it was ok
Sara
Lynn Thinking out loud
Sometimes you just want to sit down to a book that doesn't have the heartache, the going back and forth in the characters mind about whether they're good enough etc. You understand what I'm saying. Well this is that book. They go in get what they want and voila happily ever after.
I would recommend this book.
Steam factor 6.

I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book
Andreea Popa
Jan 24, 2017 rated it did not like it
I received this book as an ARC from the author for a review...So here we go!

Not my style at all.
I appreciate all the single dads out there, but this story was too short and too unrealistic. The all too instant insta-love and the motivation behind the characters' actions was just too much for me to handle. I love some depth in the books I read, but this one was kinda shallow.
Whoever likes a really short story without any serious character development, this one is for you.
Ann
Mar 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was such a great book heart warming and heart breaking
Steph (A Brunette and Her Books)
Amanda
Jan 25, 2017 rated it it was ok
SansaReads
Feb 06, 2017 rated it it was ok
I read this based on the synopsis and it definitely wasn't what I thought. A newly single father putting out an ad in hopes of having the heroine apply and become the nanny seemed great, but it wasn't all that The romance is rushed. From her first day things start to happen and drama occurs from every end without a flow. You had the Hero's side causing drama and all of the sudden the heroine starts to lose it on her family. It seemed to just come out of nowhere. It felt rushed and I couldn't get ...more
ViolinVixen
Jan 24, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sweet, steamy, over the top, insta-love romance.

Whitney has had a crush on the handsome, wealthy single dad who lives across the street from her, since she first saw him jogging with his stroller. An early childhood specialist herself, she’s in the market for a child-care job while she waits to meet the right man and start her own family.

When she sees Liam’s job posting seeking a nanny for his beautiful daughter, Whitney feels it’s meant to be. She went to get a job, but she ended up with a who
Jade
Jan 26, 2017 rated it did not like it
ARC provided for an honest review.

Babysitter love has to be one of the cheesiest over the top romance novels I have ever read…. And I have read a lot.

If you love insta-love then this book is for you.

Firstly; Liam Foss DOES post the add hoping that Whitney Skye would answer the call… Why? Because he is obsessed with her. But that’s ok, because ever since Whitney laid eyes on Liam she has been obsessed with him.

So Liam is determined to have Whitney in his life so he adopts a baby girl. He does l
Frances
Jan 24, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: arcs, j-l-beck
***ARC provided by author***

This is the second book I read from this author but I felt that this one was done in a rush. I know that people do fall inlove fast and I know that this is only fictional but it could have had more of a story on how two people fall in love. I'm not saying that it's a bad book, all I'm saying is that it could have had a longer story of the two characters before delving into being in love after their first meeting. It could have been a great story because there are a lo
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Trapped With My Teacher
  • Dr. Daddy Next Door
  • Corrupt Kingdom
  • Penthouse Prince
  • Con Artist (Breeding, #6)
  • Santa’s Secret Baby
  • Baby Bump (Billionaire Bosses #1)
  • Tempting Little Tease  (Blackwell-Lyon, #4)
  • Her Alpha Daddy Next Door
  • Unforgettable (Cloverleigh Farms, #5)
  • The Pool Boy (Nashville Neighborhood, #2)
  • The Mafia And His Angel: Part 3 (Tainted Hearts, #3)
  • Picture Perfect
  • Men of the House
  • Falling for the Babysitter
  • Spread 'em
  • Holding His Forever
  • The Mafia And His Angel: Part 2 (Tainted Hearts, #2)
Heyya! Author JL Beck! Do you love my books? Please check out the links below to keep up to date with all things J.L. Beck. If you have any questions please feel free to send an email.

Email: jobeck0813@gmail.com