Start by marking “The Italian's Virgin Acquisition” as Want to Read:
The Italian's Virgin Acquisition

The Italian's Virgin Acquisition

The Italian's convenient deal!

Sebastiano Castiglione has a problem. His lifestyle of decadent hedonism has convinced his grandfather to retain control of the family dynasty. To take what's owed him, Bastian must prove he's a changed man. The sight of his stunning intern sparks an idea--and the flames of a burning desire!

Innocent Poppy Connolly will not become another Cast
Published August 22nd 2017 by Harlequin Presents

To ask other readers questions about The Italian's Virgin Acquisition, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Italian's Virgin Acquisition

Start your review of The Italian's Virgin Acquisition
Esther
4.25

What an emotional, funny and sexy read.

Two main characters had great chemistry and sexual tension.

Dialoge was excellent and some great sparing (cute) between H and h.

Good story line and pacing.

My only complaint is no epilogue and I NEED my epilogue. 😩

StMargarets
Sweet courtship story with the intern law student heroine spilling coffee all over the CEO hero. They are both smitten at first sight, and fortunately, the hero's grandfather sees them together in the office on a Sunday morning and is convinced they are an item. Grandpa invites heroine to accompany the hero to a wedding anniversary party at his villa in Italy.

Heroine puts him off, but hero decides that the best way to get his grandfather to retire and hand over the company is to think the hero
Vashti
Oct 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am on a role lately with my hp reads.Could the powers that be at hp headquarters have listened to some of our complaints about the more recent offerings the company has put out!
I adored this story,Poppy and Sebastiano were a cute couple and I loved their banter,each giving and taking.The bathroom scene had me chuckling and smiling.Loved the Venice tour,so romantic.....wish there was an epilogue to this one,so wanted them married, Poppy graduated from her schooling and this couple being proud p
Jenny
Aug 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Virginal but very feisty heroine and sexy alpha hero pretend to be in love so that hero will gain control of his family company but Poppy is an adorable spitfire and Sebastiano can't help falling in love with her. Very entertaining book. Heroine was so strong and a fighter. Her childhood was tragic and my heart broke for her. Hero is filled with guilt and regrets but with Poppy he finds happiness. These two have great chemistry and there is lots of sexual tension! Plus the descriptions of Venice ...more
Romance_reader
Jul 06, 2019 rated it liked it
3 stars for this one. Average modern romance. Does have some lol moments though, that made this a lot more entertaining than it would have been without them.

But there was one thing I really didn’t like about this author’s writing style - the similes she used. Sample this: ‘their getting together would be like Zeus pairing up with a Hyde Park squirrel’ and ‘somehow she milked information from him like a zookeeper getting venom from a snake’. I didn’t know whether to laugh or cry and in general t
Siv30
מעביר את הזמן היטב אם כי מהירות ההתפתחות של העיניינים ממש לא מייצרת אמינות בסיפור והסוף ממש חפוז (אין לי ציפייה שהספרים האלה יהיו ספרי מופת, אבל בכל זאת אני מרגישה איזה זילזול באינטיליגנציה שלי, כשאחרי שבועיים היכרות וכמה לילות סוערים, רווק נחשק ועשיר, שנמנע מנישואים בכל מחיר, ירצה לרוץ ולקשור את עצמו בטבעת).

הדמות של פופי קונלי מפותחת הרבה יותר מדמויות אחרות בז'אנר וספציפית מדמויות נשיות בספרי אינסטנט מבית ההוצאה של הרלקווין. היא גברת עם עמוד שידרה מפתיע ורגלים על הקרקע.

הגבר טיפוסי לספרים מהז'אנ
Penny Watson
Sep 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite-hps
Totally in love with Michelle Conder. Adored this book. Fake engagement, three wishes! LOVE! Scrappy adorable heroine, rich sexy Italian hero with a tortured past. SWOOOOOOONING!

Heading off to buy more Michelle Conder books. Woo hoo!

Grade: A
lily waheed
Aug 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
l liked this , it was a little bit different , but I liked it alot but sadly there was no epilogue and no baby .
Brenda
4.5 Stars

Very cute and emotional story about an intern posing as temporary love-interest of her sexy, gorgeous boss on whom she has a crush, so that his Nonno will make him CEO of the company once he sees the two together and satisfied Sebastiano is headed toward a stable family life.

I loved Sebastino & Poppy. They made an awesome and lively pair. Loved the beginning scene at the office - she spilling coffee on his shirt, the tying his tie, also when she agrees with his grandfather that Sebasti
رومولا الن emmajain-book
قرأتها بترجمة منتدى روايتي بعنوان
عرض مغري
رواية رومانسية ممتعه وخفيفه
البطل الايطالي مدير الشركة الثري
يقابل بوبي الفتاة الجريئة والجميله
روايه رائعه وممتتعه
Shruthi
I love this book so much! God! This was really cute and funny and adorable. All the characters were lovable... But Poppy was the best. She was blunt and bright and bubbly even after suffering so much! You can't help but admire her character.

Sebastiano was grumpy and drowning in his guilt until Poppy dropped coffee over him ;)

Read it and love it!
Rgreader
I gave up reading on page 74. The heroine annoyed me by being so judgmental about the hero. Here he was offering her an opportunity to escape poverty and she rejected it with sanctimonious offence. She had a brother who could have used that money to be in a better environment. She rejected half a million dollars. I thought she was silly for that.
The fake relationship. I'm not a fan of these plots and this book is why. By page 74, I expect the hero and heroine to bond. The heroine keeps pushing
iamGamz
Sweet. Funny. Charming. Happy.

I adored Poppy, the h. She was the definition of joyful. Even with all the challenges she’s had to overcome for herself and her brother, she found a way to stay positive.

Sebastino, the H, was the complete opposite. He had his own challenges but was holding on to guilt and the dark place in him. Not wanting to be happy.

The H’s grandfather, after meeting Poppy, knew she would be good for his grandson and invited them both to Italy for his 60th wedding anniversary.
Jacqueline J
Sep 17, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2018-hp-reads
Okay but not riveting as witnessed by the fact that I read half of it then put it down for two weeks before I picked it back up and finished it. I guess mainly the hero and heroine were just too nice and the hero was not an ass at all. Not very crazy for a Harlequin Presents. And that’s why I read them, for the crazy.
Jebe
Nov 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wow, I really liked this book. I loved the characters, both H and h, they were nicely fleshed out, but not too stereotypical. I felt like I hit a gold mine because there wasn't a sheik, royal somebody from a made up land or secret baby/pregnancy in sight. Just some good old fashion single peeps with issues in a forced situation. Gotta love it.

The story was well-paced, especially with the slow build-up of sexual tension. MC really does that well. This is the 2nd book I've read of hers and I think
Liba
Dec 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Poppy and Simon were orphaned when she was 12 and he was 2.They were in foster care till she was 17.She was afraid they'll be separated. Now Poppy is 25, studying law and doing internsdhip in Sebastiano's office.Simon is 15.He is deaf, but this doesn't stop him from being a teenager- using his phone (with a special app for turning voice into text) or going to movies with friends.They live with Maryann, a motherly figure, who has MS (multiple sclerosis).
Sebastiano (Bastian) is 30.He lost his pare
Karim Lalani
A Hugely Satisfying read!!

This MODERN showed all Michelle Conder's skills as a romance writer to their best effect, confirming her as one of M & B[s] best authors. The pace was set to rollicking from the start and that continued throughout a hugely enjoyable read. Poppy was a well drawn heroine while the hero Sebastiano had all the credentials readers expect from a M & B hero. Aside from her 2012 debut for MODERN which was UTTERLY stunning this will probably be one of her best books to date!

A MU
Deborah
Sep 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Loved this book! The determination to survive an ugly childhood, yet still willing to see the good in people, made Poppy the best character. Will her boss continue to give her that perspective on life. A fantastic read!
Calysta
Sep 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Romantic & good.
Elaine
Sep 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was written really well for a Harlequin romance! The characters were pretty good and there was actually a story that didn't revolve around sex. Very impressed! ...more
Geraldine Sadiku
Excellent romance.
Anisa Fitri Zakirah
Jun 14, 2020 rated it liked it
It's okay I guess. But the story is fun tho. Not many challenge and angst. ...more
Tamara Lush
Jan 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Charming banter. Loved the hero. The heroine was wonderfully feisty.
RomLibrary
Bec
Jul 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Review Posted at HarlequinJunkie.com

Sebastian Castiglione will do anything to get his grandfather to step down from being in charge of the family business so he can finally take the reins, even if he has to pretend he’s in a relationship with Poppy Connolly. However, Poppy isn’t easy to convince to go along with them being in a fake relationship until he grants her three wishes that could help her and her family. Yet, neither imagined their fake relationship could turn real, but that’s the way i
Susan in Perthshire
Now, this was a simply lovely story - Sebastiano and Poppy made a lovely couple. The banter was fantastic and the development of their romance was perfect. I've read a few of this author's books and liked some and not others. Usually, because I've disliked her heroines for being too unpleasant and nasty.

But I really liked both hero and heroine here and their journey to a happy ever after. Very enjoyable.
Diane Haag
dolores boersma
Nov 15, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• The Greek's Blackmailed Mistress
  • His Shock Marriage in Greece (Passion in Paradise #3)
  • At the Ruthless Billionaire's Command
  • Marriage Made in Blackmail (Rings of Vengeance #2)
  • The Greek's Surprise Christmas Bride
  • The Greek's Pregnant Cinderella (Cinderella Seductions #2)
  • The Italian's Inherited Mistress
  • What a Sicilian Husband Wants (Irresistible Sicilians, #1)
  • The Consequence He Must Claim
  • Claiming His Wedding Night Consequence
  • The Italian in Need of an Heir
  • Bound by the Millionaire's Ring (The Sauveterre Siblings #3)
  • Undone by the Billionaire Duke
  • Blackmailed by the Greek's Vows
  • A Baby to Bind His Innocent
  • A Forbidden Night with the Housekeeper
  • The Maid's Best Kept Secret (The Marchetti Dynasty, #1)
  • The Italian Billionaire's Ruthless Revenge
After graduating from the University of Melbourne, Michelle Conder took a variety of jobs before packing her bags and traveling and working overseas. When none of the career opportunities she encountered grabbed her she returned to Australia and after more study decided to follow her lifelong dream of becoming a writer.

Michelle now lives in Melbourne with her husband and three children and when s

News & Interviews