Start by marking “The Mind Virus (The Wired #3)” as Want to Read:
The Mind Virus (The Wired #3)

The Mind Virus

(The Wired #3)

Skylar Cruz’s heart is shattered. But even though everyone has betrayed her, Skylar was able to negotiate a way to open the door between the Real World and the App World. Now Skylar must help the people who left the virtual world behind as they become refugees in the Real World.

And for everyone who remained plugged in, a new danger has become evident. Their bodies are myst
Published December 26th 2017 by HarperTeen

To ask other readers questions about The Mind Virus, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Mind Virus

CatherineG_C2
Oct 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
“The Mind Virus” is is a book framing Skylers life ever since Kit broke her heart, she been moping for weeks on end. She tried to patch her heart with Rain; but that option is crumpling because Rain is known for his reputation of being the “King” of the real world, so that made Skyler the, queen. Skyler, refused to see her as a queen (even if its not real), she turns her head on Rain and finally agreed to leave him when she found that Rain was lying to her. Lacy (famous app world celebrity) swoo ...more
Nancy
Apr 23, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2018
Honestly, one of the worst last books in a trilogy I've read thus far. The second book was still relatively fresh in my head when I read this, but it felt like I was reading two entirely different books, written by different authors, and the only thing that made any sense was that there was an App World and a Real World.

Remember how Skye and her good old sister were enemies in Book Two? Yeah, in Book Three, they have one interaction and is forgiven, and redeemed. Same goes for the father. It's
Elisha
Apr 05, 2018 rated it liked it
THE MIND VIRUS by Donna Freitas is the third and final installment of the UNPLUGGED series. The story opens with a new character, Ree, watching her friend die a virtual death, something that had previously been considered impossible. Not wanting the word to spread, the virtual government imprisons Ree for what she’s seen. Meanwhile, back in the Real World, Skylar knows something is amiss when bodies start perishing on the plugs. As rumors of the App World collapsing begin to circulate, Skylar be ...more
Teenage Reads
May 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Teenage Girls
Shelves: 2018, books-i-own, series
Plot:
After closing the body market, Skyler thought her hero days were done. Yet those who unplugged started regretting their decision, they are laid up in bed all day, refusing to walk, and demanding their apps back. The children do not seem to mind, already running around and doing gymnastics, they prance around the makeshift shelter chanting about Queen Skyler and King Rain. Yes, after the betrayal from Kit, Skyler and Rain became a mutual unit again. Skyler tries to help Parvda with the pain
iva
Feb 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: dystopia, young-adult
The final book of The Wired series is an interesting mix of improvements and diminishments from the previous stories. There are also even more POV’s and thank god, one of them doesn’t have anything to do with the main love tetragon. Ree is refreshingly carefree despite the circumstances of her appearances, funny and witty and sarcastic. Also more proactive than Skylar in the first book.
The characters all underwent some major development - my favorite was Lacy (but I loved Lacy from the first boo
Cecilie Licht
Dec 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
beanbagreads
Mar 12, 2018 rated it liked it
The main reason I'd give this one 3 stars is because it felt fairly uneventful compared to The Body Market (#2), which I absolutely loved. Not saying that nothing happens in it, but more that The Body Market was a rollercoaster from start to finish and The Mind Virus doesn't quite have that same effect for me. With such a long build up to the climax of the story, I just don't feel like it peaked as much as it could have at the end.

Would have liked to see more villain action at work here. Whilst
Kendra
Oct 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Okay unlike other reviews..
I say Donna Freitas nailed it! My heart breaks tho that this series has come to an end. It was literally MY FAVORITE! It just made me think so much about our future in this world and how tech addicted many of us humans are. If it is possible I really wish she would continue the series and how the world is remade. But my heart is happy for Kit and Skylar. I know I’m selfish. ❤ But the book was beautifully written and I couldn’t appreciate it more.
Jenaya
Sep 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
I can not wait to add this series to my collection. So I can read it again and again. A great conclusion to this amazing story. If you haven't read this series I think you should. Its mind opening to how we are with technology. How addicted we are. And with that being said. I am going to go and unplug and read another amazing story.
Moriah
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dee
Jul 03, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: read-in-2018
It just didn't work for me. Where I thought the first two books to be decent enough, the final instalment of this series was a miss. It felt rushed in all the wrong places, while at the same time incredibly dragged out.
Needless to say, I'm glad this series ended.
T. Jackson
Fantastic Story. Could not put it down.
Grace-Lily
Jul 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
favourite book!!!!
best series I have ever read!!
Nicole Houser
Jan 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2018
Loved how it ended.
This was an awesome series :D
Sariah F
Nov 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
These books are all so amazing and mind-opening! If you want to think, these books are for you.
Tracy V.
Nov 22, 2018
Liza Jaimes
Jul 19, 2018
Bookismymiddlename
I love it a great way to end the series
Makenna
Jul 03, 2018
Mary Burke
Sep 10, 2018
Sarah Requa
Jan 25, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • The MirrorWorld Anthology
  • The Blind Wish (The Jinni Wars, #2)
  • Deadfall (Raine Stockton Dog Mysteries, # 12)
  • Breaker and the Sun (Paper Stars, #3)
  • Untitled (Crescent City, #2)
  • The Key to Creation (Terra Incognita, #3)
  • After the Ball (Beau Rivage, #1.5)
  • The Starfighter Invitation
  • Just Like the Ones We Used to Know
  • Princess Alyss of Wonderland
  • Outcast (Defiance #0.5)
  • Tanglefoot (The Clockwork Century, #1.2)
  • The Dreamer's Song (Nine Kingdoms #11)
  • Pittacus Lore Transmissions (Lorien Legacies: The Lost Files Bonus)
  • Annie and Fia (Mind Games, #0.5)
  • Etherworld (Elusion, #2)
  • Cormorant Run
  • Regret (Possession, #1.5)
Donna was born in Rhode Island and currently lives in Brooklyn, NY and Barcelona, Spain.

on Tumblr
on Twitter
on Facebook

The Wired (3 books)
  • Unplugged (The Wired, #1)
  • The Body Market (The Wired #2)