Start by marking “The Wright Brother” as Want to Read:
The Wright Brother

The Wright Brother

(Wright Series #1)

I'd dated his brother.

He didn’t remember and I wish I could forget.

I may have sworn off the Wright family a long time ago. But when I returned home, Jensen Wright crashed into my life with the confidence of a billionaire CEO and the sex appeal of a god. Even I couldn’t resist our charged chemistry, or the way he fit into my life like a missing puzzl
Published February 28th 2017 by Everafter Romance

✦❋Arianna✦❋
Feb 27, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: february-2017
3 Stars!!

'The Wright Brother' was my first read by this author and while I didn’t enjoy it as much as I would have liked, I liked the author’s writing style, so I’m looking forward to reading more of her books in the future. K. A. Linde delivers an enjoyable read, filled withclass="gr-hostedUserImg">
'The

'The Wright Brother' was my first read by this author and while I didn’t enjoy it as much as I would have liked, I liked the author’s writing style, so I’m looking forward to reading more of her books in the future. K. A. Linde delivers an enjoyable read, filled with sweetness, sexiness, angst and drama. So, if you’re a fan of this author, this one may be the book for you.

Emery moves back to her hometown when she finds out her boyfriend is a cheating bastard. She leaves college, realizing she’s not as happy with her life as she thought she is. When her best friend decides to drag her out at a wedding, a Wright wedding, Emery is a little reluctant to attend, mostly because she didn’t forget that years ago a Wright brother broke her heart.

Jensen Wright notices Emery at the reception. He’s the oldest Wright brother, divorced, a manwhore and wants Emery in his bed no matter what. Emery knows she should stay away from Jensen since he’s her ex-boyfriend’s brother, but she can’t deny the strong attraction she feels towards him, so staying away is impossible.

“How did he have this kind of effect on me? Did all women feel like their bodies were on fire when Jensen Wright settled his gaze on them?”

As time passes and Jensen gets to know Emery better, he starts to want more out of their relationship.

Sadly, this was just an okay read for me. Like I said, I enjoyed the author’s writing just fine, but nothing really stood out to me. The two main characters were okay, but I didn’t find anything remarkable about them. Their portrayal was good enough and both of them were likeable, sure, but I didn’t find them to be very interesting. Maybe because I didn’t connect too much with them.

Also, I didn’t feel any chemistry between these characters. None! There were some sweet and sexy moments between them, sure, but I didn’t feel the passion between them. Needless to say, I was a little disappointed with the romantic aspect. The misunderstanding and miscommunication between Emery and Jensen got on my nerves as the story unfolded and all the drama created by some supportive characters gave me a headache.

The story-line was okay, even if I would have preferred the story to progress in a different way. Also, I wouldn’t have minded more angst, instead all the silly drama I mentioned above. Just saying…

Overall, just an okay read for me!

Find me on:

Follow us on facebook Follow us on instagram
Christy
Feb 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-four-stars
 photo 7F634CBC-B815-4489-AFE6-4C4D0AA70D28_zpsqkevrggy.png

The Wright Brother is a fresh start to a new series by KA Linde. It will follow the Wright brothers, but this book can definitely be read as a stand-alone.

Emery Robinson has recently moved back to her hometown in Texas. The last thing she expects the week she’s back is to run into the Wright family, but her best friend won’t take no for an answer when dragging her out, so there they are. Emery has some unsavory feelings about this family from a over a decade ago when she used to date Landon Wright i
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FOUR STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

He had touched my soul. Devoured my heart. And brought us both back to life. Jensen Wright had rewritten my world.

photo teaser3_CS_zps3vx6reml.jpg

THE WRIGHT BROTHER is the latest adult contemporary standalone by the Queen of angst, K.A. Linde. She has successfully created another Hero that is sure to have her loyal fans swooning. Although this does not appear to be a series, I wouldn’t beAuthor}
He
Jennifer Kyle
Feb 20, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
3.5 STARS

description

There are times where you are reading a story and you are so engrossed in the story line and all the possibilities of what will happen next only to find that the end result isn’t the way you expected and the story slowly deflates. Sadly, this is what happened to me reading this book.

description

The possibility of angst, heartbreak, flashbacks, all disappeared when the plot went into Jensen’s e
Sabrina
Jan 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
*NOW LIVE*
Amazon * iBooks
Emery leaves college and her cheating boyfriend behind to return back to her hometown when she realizes the life she's living isn't the one that makes her happy. And being back home may not bring the best memories but it does bring her best friend back to her life. Heidi is a very outgoing and energetic friend to have and she does her best to get Emery to go out. First stop being the wedding of one of the Wrights, the family Emery has sworn off after a Wright br
Dilek VT
It could be 2,5 but definitely not 3 for me, so 2 it is... It was nothing special for me, just a mediocre read...

It has a simple plot line with some unnecessary drama.

- Both the hero and the heroine have a cheating ex.

- The sexy billionaire has a tortured past and a bitchy ex-wife who still wants him back and uses their son as a threat.

- The beautiful and hot woman he is attracted to happens to be his brother’s girlfriend 10 years ago... That brother is now mar/>It
Eve (Between The Bookends)
Feb 14, 2017 rated it really liked it

description

descriptionThis cover is alright. It's a little on the dull side in my opinion. The composition is nice though, and it has a hot guy to drool over, so there is that.description

description

descriptionThis was just an OK read for me. I never warme
Sher❤ The Fabulous BookLover
3.5 Wright Stars

I scanned the blurb and saw "billionaire CEO" and I was on it. I wanted to read this before even knowing what it was officially about.

The Wright Brother is my first KA Linde read. I enjoyed it, but I couldn't seem to warm up to the hero Jensen Wright. While reading, I kept asking myself "When am I gonna fall in love with you Jensen?!" For a billionaire CEO, he was really passive IMO and annoying at times. I felt like the heroine Emery was the strong one and Jensen was the weak one, a little
Shannon Moore
Mar 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I have never read a KA Linde book before *gasp*, but she has definitely been on my radar for a while now. I'm so glad that I got the opportunity to start with The Wright Brother! This was a great read and I really enjoyed it. Can't wait for Landon's book next and will definitely have to check out some of KA's backlist. <3

“I feel like someone should grab Sutton. We’re about to suffer through a couple of hours of pictures with eighteen of her closest friends. Might have some time, just the f
Beverly
Feb 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
You know we all have our book rules, the things that we don't read because they make us uncomfortable. I am pretty lax in mine, but boy do I hate the idea of my heroine dating the sibling of her former lover. However, I also have this addiction to Linde's books. Even after I read the blurb I was like 'oh crap, I have to read this', because Linde writes angst and tortures me like no other. So while I am normally running away from books like this I had to jump in.

In high school, Emery dated Landon, not
Karen Mc
Mar 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing

You don’t find love. It finds you. It’s got a little bit to do with destiny, fate, and what’s written in the stars.

Love found me in K.A. Linde’s newest romance, The Wright Brother. Oh DID I LOVE THIS STORY!!! So wonderful…so WOW!!! I was immediately HOOKED…HYPNOTIZED. I did not want to stop reading. This story swiftly seduced me, The Wright Brother wrapping itself around me, where I did not want to let go. This book BLEW ME AWAY!

Sigh. Smolder. Swoon. Sweat. Sigh. Smolder. Swoon. Sweat. The Wright Brother enticed me with a bui
Alex ♈

Surprisingly I didn’t have any problems with the heroine dating H’s brother 10 years ago – I read the blurb and it wasn’t an issue for me in this book.
Surprisingly I didn’t have many problems with the hero being a player – there was no sex-scene with OW, no cheating, only short information about his hook-up preferences.
I liked the heroine – not a wall-flower with tendency to celibacy. Young sassy woman who dated and wasn’t shy in the bedroom.
The hero wasn’t th
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

It’s been awhile since I last read a K.A. Linde book and let me just say that The Wright Brother was the right book to remind me once again why I need to rectify that issue and get back to reading more of her books especially this series.

#TheWrightBrother (1)

The synopsis alone was enough justification for any reader to one click this
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Sep 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really friggin loved this! Gahhhhhh! It was so good! I'm going to read Landon's book next. I'm not done with the Wright Family!
Anne OK
Mar 04, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017-reads
This will be short and to the point. Didn't really feel this one. I've read other books by Linde and had a much better reading experience with them. Here there was a rather mundane plotline. No real depth or polish. From the insta-lust to the insta-love in three weeks timeline with these characters and all the trumped up angst, I just wasn't falling for it. Lots of hot sex - but no meaningful lovemaking - which lead me to disconnect from the characters involved. No emotional development that was ...more
Ilsa Madden-Mills
Feb 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Girl. This book. LOVE LOVE LOVE. The pacing, the characters, the angsty back and forth...all of it calls to the very heart of me. You nailed it, Kyla!! FIVE STARS and one of my top reads this year!

Ilsa
xoxo
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
3.5-4 stras

The Wright Brother has the perfect amount of angst,hot moments and romance.
review to come!

Kayla Brunson
I had this book sitting on my Kindle for about a year and the only thoughts I have right now is why did I wait so long to read this?! I finished this in one sitting and I’m already one clicking the next book in the series.

I felt the chemistry between Emery and Jenson from the first time they saw each other. Emery dated Jenson’s brother Landon back in high school. So it’s been quite a few years since she’s seen the Wright family. So when Jensen sees Emery again he doesn’t recognize her. And man
Reanell Tisdale
Mar 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 The Wright Brother stars!

Holy hell! K.A. Linde has done it again! This story was PERFECTION! She is one of my favorite authors for a reason here folks! Her writing blows me away Every. Single. Time.

Jensen Wright. How do I even begin to tell you how much I loved him. I have a thing for the bad boys in books. The damaged bad boys just take the cake for me. And Emery? Just adored her! I loved how she didn't take any crap and was able to put Jensen in his place when he was being a jer
Zoe
Feb 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Charming, sexy and fun!

This is a story about heartbreak, mistakes, discovering one's self, and falling in love.

It is an alluring story that combines a delicious, mysterious, wealthy businessman with an intelligent, beautiful, wary PhD student, complete with a plot filled with smoking tension, sizzling chemistry, racy banter, witty dialogue and dreamy romance.

The writing is smooth. The supporting characters are intriguing and lovable. And the plot is entertaini
Danny
"It was a life-shifting kiss. One of those that came only once in a lifetime. The kind that you didn't want to mean more. You wanted it to be a lust-induced kiss in the dark, but you couldn't even fool yourself. This one was everything."

I found this book free on Amazon. I believe it was my first by K.A. Linde.
This book is first in a series but can be read as a standalone. Each book is about a Wright sibling. There are five of them: Jensen, Austin, Landon, Morgan, and Sutton.

We start this
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW***

5 WRIGHT IS RIGHT CROWNS

I am in love with the whole WRIGHT family. I love seeing them together, I love the drama, and I love that even though they all seem to be a little broken, particularly the brothers, they are there for each other. Even more than the sibilings, I became enraptured the drama that befell Jensen and Emery's relationship, and I couldn't put it down.

The hero Jensen is more stoic than your average hero. Very bus
Karine
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was ok
DNF

Very disappointing book.
The h is impulsive and immature. A PhD student??? Hummm I had a hard time believing that.
The H overly cussed and it bothered me.

One look and insta lust.
One kiss and insta love.

Too much drama with exes.
And why all said exes had to be so mean??

Sorry, it didn’t work for me.

I’ll try book two nontheless.
Anjee
Feb 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: contemp-romance
Sexy, intelligent and wealthy Jensen Wright seems like the perfect catch, but when information starts revealing itself about the mysterious billionaire, it might be too much for the elusive Emery.

Simply put this novel has a little bit of everything you might want in a standalone contemporary romance. Jensen Wright intrigues me. When I read him, it’s like a wolf in sheep’s clothing. He is a very loyal man who keeps to himself, but when crossed or betrayed there is no going back with him. H
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
The Wright Brother (Wright #1) by KA Linde
3.5 stars!!!

“I’d thought tonight would be the start of everything new…and, now, I was left wondering if we were even going to make it to tomorrow.”

The Wright Brother was very different from a KA Linde norm, this was a sweet, light and fluffy romance with a little angst and a dose of instalove. The trademark angst fest that normally goes hand in hand with a KA Linde read was absent and it was great to read a totally different side of this author/>
Zuzanna Burkowska
Sep 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Do you see this cover? Yeah I gave it five-star rating because of the cover! No... Just kidding. The best romantic novel I had in my hands in this month so far :D
book bruin
Mar 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
The Wright Brother was an entertaining and angsty read. It had steam, drama, and a bit of taboo/forbidden, since the heroine had dated the hero's younger brother in high school. The story revolves around Jensen Wright and Emery Robinson and is told from both of their points of view.

Overall, I liked both Jensen and Emery and rooted for them to get their happy ending, but it was a little too instalove for me. It didn't seem possible that secretive and commitment-phobe Jensen would suddenly drop all his
Richelle Robinson
Feb 26, 2017 rated it liked it
I've been a long time and huge fan of K.A. Linde. I have even dubbed her as my Angst Queen. Whenever I see that she is releasing a new book I know my heart will be ripped out and she will put it all back together again in typical Linde fashion. With that being said it hurts my heart to say that this book lacked the angst and passion that I have grown used to by this author. I had a hard time feeling the connection with Emery and Jensen. The storyline just didn't work for me and left me feeling f ...more
Sanaa
Feb 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, 2017
3.5-4 stars!

This was such a good book! I thought it started off fantastic and horribly strong. The characters are well developed. The angst, emotions, everything is all there and everything you'd expect from Kyla. I honestly was not expecting what I got. It was so much more and I enjoyed every second of it.

Jenson and Emery both had some sexy chemistry that you could just feel! Sure it could be classified as forbidden and it felt like that most of the time, and that is why I think I

• Duncan - The Deal (The Cocky Smiling O, #1)
  • Kon (Trassato Crime Family, #2)
  • Going Under (Titan World)
  • Breaking Giants
  • At His Hand (​The Pirate and the Feisty Maid, #1)
  • Reaching the Edge (Edge, #2.5)
  • Lead Me Home (Fight for Me, #3)
  • Wired (The Solomon Brothers, #1)
  • Swipe Right to Mate (Paranormal Mating Series #1)
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Game Winner (New York Kings, #5)
  • Finding Mr. Wrong
  • His to Protect (Fireside, #2)
  • Maid-sama! (2-in-1 Edition), Vol. 6: Includes Vols. 11  12
  • Hollywood Playboy
  • Sexy Lies and Rock & Roll (Legal Affairs, #6)
  • Luke (Malloys of Montana, #2)
  • Dance of Desire (1001 Dark Nights #36)
K.A. Linde is the USA Today bestselling author of the Avoiding Series, Wrights, and more than thirty other novels. She has a Masters degree in political science from the University of Georgia, was the head campaign worker for the 2012 presidential campaign at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and served as the head coach of the Duke University dance team. She loves reading fantasy novels ...more

Wright Series (6 books)
  • The Wright Boss
  • The Wright Mistake
  • The Wright Secret
  • The Wright Love (Wright Love Duet, #1)
  • The Wright One (Wright Love Duet, #2)
“Maybe, one day, I would want to go back and finish my PhD, but today, I knew that I had come to the end of the line. One too many panic attacks, my first ever prescription for Xanax, and a dissertation topic that seemed perpetually out of reach had done me in. Screw academia.” 1 likes
“early. It was mind-numbing, but at least I got to see Mitch. He didn’t have class for another hour, and I figured we could use that time to get some coffee… or just occupy his office. I could think of a few things that I preferred to working. My feet carried me straight down the hallway of the history building at the University of Texas, Austin. I was anxious for that uninterrupted” 1 likes