Start by marking “Finding Mr. Wrong” as Want to Read:

Samantha Towle ~ NYT Bestselling Author
“Hold on to your panties ladies, because Jude Soren and his dirty, dirty mouth will melt them off! Five stars for sure!”

S.C. Stephens ~ NYT Bestselling Author
"I absolutely loved---Finding Mr. Wrong!"

Raine Miller ~ NYT Bestselling Author
"Have you met Mr. Wrong yet??? Joanne Schwehm and Ann Marie Madden have delivered an unforgettable
Published February 20th 2017 by Everafter Romance

To ask other readers questions about Finding Mr. Wrong, please sign up.

Zairobe25 Dual pov, told by both mc Jude and Brae. ;-)

Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
➦Another vague review coming your way, people. This one is really hard to rate...

➦There's this social experiment where two complete strangers end up on an island for 6 weeks and try to fall in love. Or something. And there's a money prize if they end up marrying. Right.

➦If you're one of those people who would roll eyes even at the premise of this book STOP. RIGHT. THERE. Pick up Anna Karenina instead, or something.

➦Since I am not one of those people, I shall allow this awesomeness of a fictio
Cristina | CristiinaReads
Feb 19, 2017 Cristina | CristiinaReads rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-books
ITS LIVE!

➳This cover... This synopsis... MY GOD! GIVE ME, GIVE ME, GIVE ME!

➳Follow Me On:
BlogInstagramFacebookTwitter
NMmomof4
3.5 Stars

Overall Opinion: This was a pretty light, low angst, sexy read. The whole premise was pretty fun and unique, so that made it enjoyable. The h got on my nerves a little, but it wasn't so bad I would say it ruined the story for me (I'm just tough on my hs). The ending felt a little too stretched out for me. I know, I know! I just can't be happy ;). It does allow time in between their conflict and the HEA -- so there is that! This seems like a book that the safety gang will love because i
Raine Miller
Feb 23, 2017 Raine Miller rated it it was amazing
Joanne Schwehm and A.M. Madden have delivered an unforgettable hero in FINDING MR. WRONG. Jude Soren is RIGHT on the money. He's the guy you dream about finding. I loved his filthy mouth most of all. 5 sexy stars!
KceeReads •°°•.UnboundBookReviews•°°•
Job interviews make Brae Daniels feel sick. She has been to several ones since she quit her job, that she has lost count already. In no time, her savings will all be gone and the last thing she wants to happen is to sleep on the gutters of New York City. Being at this difficult moment of her life, she might just grab any opportunity that will give her money, even if it means she has to be on an experimental dating show for a month and half, with a total stranger.

Brae has her eyes on the cash pri
Dilek VT
The book begins with a social dating experiment called Ignite Your Spark...

They leave a man and a woman on an island in a cabin for 6 weeks to see if their spark grows into love...
And if they marry at the end of this six weeks, they also win the money given as a prize.
And when they get married, they cannot get divorced for a year or they will give the money back.

“Welcome to Ignite Your Spark, sponsored by Flame Relationship Services. We believe true love sometimes needs more than that initial
Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~
4- Wrong is so, so right- Stars

Was this my favorite book of all time?

no photo snobby-no_zpsf667f960.gif

Was it a cute story?

yes photo tumblr_inline_mji4js6RA41qz4rgp_zps0bd6eea2.gif

Did I enjoy it?

yes photo tumblr_m7n50nyjFh1row2y8_zps55b11b5f.gif

Is it worth reading?

yeah photo 787098_zps3a57739e.gif

Are you going to read it?

yes photo tumblr_m89fivZXsF1r8fvju_zps218fa7db.gif
Give Me Books
Feb 26, 2017 Give Me Books rated it it was amazing
These two authors have an awesome knack for creating a deliciously sexy romance.

Like any true life romance there is drama, tension, lust, misunderstandings but most of all an opportunity to find The One!!

Jude's ability to test Brea's patience limit had me cringing but laughing because even though Brea was quiet she her feistiness came out when needed.

I appreciated their ability to coexist with each other without killing one another. But along with that how the were able to truly get to know on
Alex

I like my heroines more immune to the perfection of a male body, or at least who could better hide their sexual desire and attraction to the hero.

With this one I wanted to reach in the book and wipe drool off her chin.

Apart from that it was ok I guess.
Thanks heaven the heroine wasn't a virgin, no OW/OM (view spoiler)
Zairobe25
Feb 25, 2017 Zairobe25 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-english
Leyendo este libro recordé una serie que veía hace poco en el canal A&E donde las parejas se casan el día que se conocen, matrimonio a primera vista creo que se llama, que es mas heavy que lo que plantea este libro porque aqui al menos le dan tiempo a los mc de concerce por casi dos meses viviendo juntos en una isla, así que por muy increíble que parezca están cosas pasan realmente hoy en día, el libro es divertido, sexy, entretenido, y Jude ummm me tenía tonta con su dirtytalk.

“So, since we
Shayna
I'm really LOVING these two authors writing together! They turned out something pretty AMAZING with FINDING MR. WRONG. It's unique, incredibly sexy, emotional, and swoonworthy to the core! Cover to cover, it was EVERYTHING I could ever want in a 5 STAR ROMANCE!

"I've been told I'm amazing."

"That you are. But you know what?"

"Hmmm?"

I lifted her off the floor, forcing her legs to wrap around my waist. Pinning her against the door, with the weight of my body supporting her, I held her hands above he
Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri
Mr. Wrong is so RIGHT! I loved everything about this book. Get ready to meet your next book boyfriend. Full review closer to release ❤❤❤❤❤

Update:
There is nothing wrong about Finding Mr. Wrong by A.M Madden & Joanne Schwehm. Without a doubt, Finding Mr. Wrong will be one of my top recommendations of the year. This incredibility sexy, heartfelt and hilarious romantic comedy will melt your heart and steam up your e-reader screen. Finding Mr. Wrong is absolute perfection and must be your next on
Three Chicks
Feb 01, 2017 Three Chicks rated it really liked it
4.5 Fantastic Stars!
Review by Lisa Kane

I loved this book. It's funny and sexy and has a great storyline. Two people duped into entering a contest by their friends who hope like hell they don't win.

Brae Daniels' friends think she would do great in the Flame Dating Service's contest. Six weeks on a tropical island with the bachelor of her choice. And a cash prize-a half a million dollars! She could finally make a real contribution to her parents debt for the family farm.

Jude Soren on the other h
Bea Sterling
Apr 06, 2017 Bea Sterling rated it liked it
Shelves: rom-com
AM Madden & Joanne Schwehm
⭐⭐⭐

Who says no to a hot Swede? Long weeks alone with a hot guy and at the end of the rainbow you're thousands of dollars richer? Count me in.

Brae is jobless and in need of money asap, the good thing is she got an easy way to get the cash.And it's not even cheap cash, like a lot of cash. Just stay an an island, with the man of his choosing and get married.

Only it is not that easy, one night stands doesn't come close to her vocabulary, so he needed
Liz
Feb 25, 2017 Liz rated it it was amazing
Great Read!!
Anas Attic  Book Blog
[image error]
Finding Mr. Wrong by A.M. Madden and Joanne Schwehm
Standalone Contemporary Romance
4.75-5 stars

What a nice surprise! I have never read either A.M. Madden or Joanne Schwehm, but let me tell you, these women sure know how to write. What a fun, sexy, unique and compelling story Finding Mr. Wrong was! I have no idea how they wrote it together, because there is no sign of two authors, the dual pov story flowed so well.

Brae is going through a real rough patch in her life. After losing
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Finding Mr Wrong by AM Madden and Joanne Schwehm
4.5 stars!!!

“Wrong never felt so right.”

This is one of those books that the doctors ordered, my Saturday was totally taken over by Jude Soren and his Sparky. There were tears of laughter, tears of upset, but by the end my grin was as wide as anything and the perma smile stayed there for the rest of the day.

Sometimes, when you have a new collaboration, the change in authors is easy to spot, especially if you read one particular author more than
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Feb 24, 2017 Jenny - TotallybookedBlog rated it really liked it
description

“Please don’t make me regret picking you.”

Imagine you’ve just you’ve just caught your boyfriend/boss cheating on you, you’ve lost your job, your parents are about to lose their home and livelihood. What if you were given the opportunity to spend six weeks on a beautiful Island, no internet, mobile phones or outside communication and you get to spend it with a stranger you choose through an invisible screen? Think Blind Date meets Married at First Sight and you have a rough idea of what Brae is
Virginia
Feb 12, 2017 Virginia rated it it was amazing
There is something about Finding Mr. Wrong. Well, there are a lot of things. I just can’t get it out of my head.

Have you ever read a book and-
1. Just loved every single thing about it?
2. Cannot stop thinking about it?
3. Want to reread it?
4. Are jealous of everyone reading it for the first time because they get to experience it and you wish you could again for the first time?

Finding Mr. Wrong is that book for me. I just can’t let it go. I can’t stop thinking about it. I want to reread it all over
Rejane
Feb 21, 2017 Rejane marked it as maybe
Need thoroughly investigation. I don't like too much push and pull. Besides , 392 pages... it will take a lot of imagination to not get boring...wait and see.
I hope readers leave reviews.
Gina Whitney
Jan 20, 2017 Gina Whitney rated it it was amazing
Wow! I am star-struck! I can't remember the last time I ignored all my responsibilities to read a book in one sitting, but it couldn't be helped with this sexy page turner. Finding Mr. Wrong never felt so right! The characters embedded themselves, gripped my heart, and had me celestially swooning. AM Madden and Joanne Schwehm wrote a crisp, uniquely plot driven, utterly irresistible-drop-dead must read. A stunning cowritten debut!
Here are a few of my favorite quotes leaving me pebbled with goos
Robyn
Feb 20, 2017 Robyn rated it it was amazing
4.5 Sparky Stars!

Ok, I really ended up falling for the hero, Jude! He's funny, witty & hot as hades (refer to sexy a$$ cover)! In the end, he ends up being everything a girl could want!

Brae, kind of annoyed me at times. I still liked her, but I felt like once Jude proved himself, she was harder on him than necessary. She's stubborn to where he's cocky. He's wealthy, and she's not so much. But in the end, I loved them together!

This was a lengthy story, that left me feeling satisfied. It di
~Kristin~
3.75-4 Stars
There were many things I really enjoyed about this book. It was funny, crazy, hot and drew me right in. However, it did seem to get a little sidetracked and seemed to lose it's focus..for lack of a better description. I did enjoy it overall and would consider another from this pair.
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books)
"Keep your eye on the prize."

After having read books by both authors, I was very excited to get a taste of their collaboration, and I was not disappointed. I honestly can't tell who wrote what, it was very seamless and smooth. I couldn't stop smiling as I read and I even snorted and giggled out loud quite a few times. I'm sure that if I had been in public I'd have embarrassed myself. Mr. Wrong is right up there as one of my top reads. I fell so hard for Jude. He is just perfect in every way. E
Sophie
Dec 31, 2016 Sophie rated it it was amazing
Shelves: top-2017-reads
OHHHH MYYYYY GOSH! Hands Down that was one reading experience I WILL NOT forget in a hurry. Because that's exactly what I got, an experience of EPIC proportions where I fell in lust, then blinding, soul crushing love. Everything about Jude and Brea was just WOW. I mean at 33% I would have happily gave this book ALL THE STARS. By 44% I never wanted it to end. And that wasn't even half way. What AM and Joanne have done with this book is literally beyond any of my expectations.

From the fun introdu
MJ
Dec 14, 2016 MJ rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016-books, arc
The dynamic duo of AM Madden and Joanne Schwehm have produced one insanely wonderful book. A romance that will have you laughing and swooning and sighing like nobody's business. Yeah, it's that good!

What starts as a chance to earn some money she desperately needs in order to help her family, Brae Daniels finds herself on a tropical island for the next 6 weeks with the very sexy, very cocky Jude Soren and her life is never the same again. These two play a game of cat and mouse like seasoned pros
Leigh Lunsford
Jan 23, 2017 Leigh Lunsford rated it it was amazing
Let me preface this by I don’t read many co-written books as the flow seems off to me. Not this one.
This book was seamless. Flawless. From one chapter to the next. One character to the next. Jude and Brae were developed perfectly – not rushed and not drawn out.
Now to the juicy part:
Can I abduct Jude Sorenson? Hell, Brae is looking pretty good here. Their introduction wasn’t your standard meet & greet – unless barriers and three questions are your typical way to meet your forever love.
The
Cleida R
Jan 05, 2017 Cleida R rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-s
ARC
I was completely captivated by this book from the very beginning until the end.
Love love this book!!
Where to start?
This book was full of everything!
Romance, passion, love, drama, heartache, witty characters and ended perfectly!
I loved this book, I couldn't put down until I knew how everything was going to pan out.
Full review coming soon!
Darlene Avery
Feb 03, 2017 Darlene Avery rated it really liked it
Finding Mr. Wrong by A.M. Madden & Joanne Schwehm is a fast paced story that will have you laughing out loud.

Brae is doing everything she can to find a new career when she takes a leap to be on a reality show in the hopes of winning major money. Little does she know what kind of antics she's sighed up for.

Jude is not the one who came up with the plan for him to be a part of this wild adventure. But he finds himself intrigued by the little spitfire that is Brae Elizabeth.

This was one of those
Heather Soligo
Feb 19, 2017 Heather Soligo rated it really liked it
Jude Soren can ignite my spark anytime! This book was cute, funny and such a pleasure to read. The storyline was refreshingly original and I loved reading it. Brae with her hilarious little quirks (oh lord...the snoring!!) and Jude with his sexy tattoos, even sexier accent and gigantic heart made this book for me. I can't wait for the next book in this series!
Goodreads Librari...: This edition needs to be deleted 9 212 Feb 04, 2017 07:35AM
7203641
USA Today BESTSELLING ROMANCE AUTHOR

A.M. Madden's romance debut is The Back-Up Series, consisting of Back-Up, Front & Center, and Encore.

A.M. Madden is a wife, a mother, an avid reader of romance novels and now an author. In Back-up she aspired to create a fun, sexy, realistic romantic story. She wanted to create characters that the reader could relate to and feel as if they knew personally.

A
More about A.M. Madden...