Start by marking “New Moon (Moon #8)” as Want to Read:
New Moon (Moon #8)

New Moon

(Moon #8)

Sometimes Fate plays dirty...

Jaguar shifter Sebastian Severino is an enigma. He lives alone, works alone, and will die alone. But the night he’s attacked by a female werewolf, nothing will ever be the same. And when his young niece is kidnapped, Sebastian, the deadliest assassin Nero has ever produced, will be forced to choose a side...

Isabelle Wood has never taken the
Published June 19th 2017 by Entangled Otherworld

To ask other readers questions about New Moon, please sign up.
Avey Shannon Yes!! Looking for to Sedona Sin, can't wait to learn date of publishing.
Lisa Kessler Yes, however you might enjoy Sebastian's redemption more if you've read the other books first... :)

Start your review of New Moon (Moon #8)
Nicola
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-stars
Spoiler-free series review!

Over the past couple of weeks Lisa Kessler’s Moon series has become my latest addiction, and with an ongoing storyline leading towards an explosive finale, it’s certainly a series you need to read in all its full 8 book glory.

description This is the survival of our family, our Pack.”

description

With each book, we’re brought a romance between a different couple and the love is pretty insta. And it works because when a wolf finds their mate, human or otherwise, they fall hard, fast and bring
Mindy Lou's Book Review
I'm pretty good at jumping into the middle of a series and for the most part, not get lost. I wasn't necessarily lost in this book, but because of who the main characters were and where the story left off, I highly recommend starting with book one.

The writing was very good. The plot was exciting and lots of good side characters. I liked that the H was an anti-hero. He has done bad things for his father who is not a nice guy. In this book you see Sebastian has some heart and while he can't erase
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Book Review For: New Moon by Lisa Kessler New Moon by Lisa Kessler My rating: 4 of 5 stars 'New Moon' by Lisa Kessler is book 8 in the "Moon" series. This is the story of Sebastian Severino and Isabelle Wood. I have read the last few books in this series but feel this can be a standalone book. Isabelle is looking for answers in the death of her father and she thinks Sebastian's father might be the one to have been involved. So she attempts to attack him to get those answers but her inter wolf ...more
Elaine
I’ve been awaiting this novel with a mix of eager anticipation and dread as it is the concluding story in the Moon Series by Lisa Kessler and, whilst I wanted to know what happens, I also didn't want the series to actually end.

I’ve loved all the previous books and certainly also did this one, too, but that is also tinged with sadness as it feels like the end of an era and I’ve thoroughly enjoyed ‘catching up’ on the characters through this enthralling paranormal series and now there are unlikely
Donna
Jun 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I LOVE a good redemption story. Jaguar shifter Sebastian Severino has always been chaotic neutral. Doing what is best for him at the time and let the chips fall where they may. But for the last few books, since he discovered his half sister, he has become conflicted. New Moon may be the last book in this series (pout) but it is a whole new beginning for Sebastian and a large part of that has to do with wolf shifter Isabelle Wood. Secrets come out and justice is done. A really enjoyable read.
Tracey
Going into a series on the last book isn't generally advised, but I managed to follow Sebastion and Isabelle's story well, if |I had read other books in the series I do believe I would have felt more of connection to the other characthers.

Sebastion is a shifter and is the son of the baddie of the series, Sebastion is not the baddie he appears, he attempts to curb his dad's badness where he can.

Isabelle is Wolf shifter, something she chose.

Isabelle gets a shock when she touches Sebastion - she
Dirty Dayna
Jul 13, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: never-again
First off I want to thank the author for gifting me this ARC through the publisher. I am new to Shifter books but I enjoy the complete change of story. In shifter books Mates are very much a real and intense thing. I requested this book (initially not knowing it was book 8 in a series) so I could read it and then gush about it to my friend who is OBSESSED with shifter books. I read a few reviews which stated it could be read as a standalone.. and I felt the same way reading it. I couldn't get ...more
Erin Kelly
Jun 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
A bit Godfather, a bit Romeo and Juliet. I enjoyed this even though I haven't read the others in the series. Full review coming!
Cassandra
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!
***I choose what I read and review based on what intrigues me!! Yes, I got a review copy of this book, but no one tells me what to think, feel, or write about any book! I have bought my own copy of this book and already have the rest of the series!

The cover is good, but it would be better with his beast as well!

This is the 8th book in the series, but it is the first one I’m reading. I’m not sure what is wrong with me, but I haven’t read any of
Samantha
This is the first in the series for me and I sorta wish I had read the first 7 to have a better understanding of what was going on.

Sebastian is Nero's best assassin. He does what he has to and no one knows the secrets he's keeping. He doesn't openly defy his father, but he does make it very difficult for him.

Isabelle is a PI and bounty hunter. She's used to going up against the bad guy and getting what she wants. However facing off with Nero to find out what happened to her father isn't going
Sandy Kelly
Jun 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lisa Kessler is a new author to me, I thought I would try her book because it sounded good. I am so glad I did! This is a series book, which I didn't realize. I have since gone back and gotten those books because this book was so great! This one is about Sebastian and Isabelle. I loved them together from the very beginning! I was hooked from the very first paragraph. Sebastian is a jaguar shifter who is trying to keep people safe from his father's craziness. Isabelle is a wolf shifter who is ...more
Petula
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Jaguar shifter Sebastian Severino is an assassin for the Nero Organization owned by his father. He has, however over the years come to understand that what his father is doing is wrong. The only way he can see to put things right is by staying at the heart of it.
Wolf shifter Isabelle Wood is a P. I and a bounty hunter. Her target this time is more personal, it's the man who killed her father.
This is part of a series that should be read in order to understand fully what is happening and why.
Elizabeth Neal
Jun 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sebastian, a jaguar shifter, has a reputation. Some, okay, most, of it is earned, while the rest is simply because of who he is, as in part of the Nero Organization and son of the leader. He's done some bad things in his life and there are those that only see that part of him, not the good he's done. However, he's about to meet the one person that will truly see all that he hides from everyone else.

Isabelle, a turned wolf shifter, hasn't had an easy life since she and her sister, Raven, lost
Diane Vice
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow!! I have loved the other Moon Series books that I have read, but Lisa Kessler truly saved the best for last, in my humble opinion! This book is sensuous, sinister, scintillating, and suspenseful all rolled into one.
Sebastian has appeared as the heartless assassin in some of the other books in the series, and he has always acted as a puppet for his nefarious father. In this book, I actually got to see the many layers that make up the real Sebastian.
Isabelle hates Sebastian and everything he
Lisa Book Stacks
Aug 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Book # 8 in this series Jaguar shifter Sebastian and newly turned wolf and bounty hunter Isabelle . Isabelle is after the jaguar shiftier but she cant kill him hes her mate. After all the ups and down Sebastian leaves his Father ( Nero Org) and band with the wolves and his half sisters packto save her daughter and become his own man . A better man with a wolf mate.
Linda
Jun 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
New Moon is as exciting and intensely gripping as the first book was in this series.

“The wolf demands her mate. But the woman loathes the man.”

New Moon by Lisa Kessler is the stunning conclusion of her fantastic Moon paranormal urban fantasy series. This is jaguar shifter Sebastian Severino’s and werewolf Isabelle Wood’s story. The story is told in the alternating points of view of the hero and heroine allowing the reader to be aware of the thought processes of each. Sebastian has been a
Kristie
Jul 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
New Moon
By: Lisa Kessler

.5 Review by Kristie K

Lisa Kessler brings an epic conclusion to the Moon Series with New Moon, where the dividing lines are blurred, and love breaks all boundaries…

In the eighth and final installment of the Moon Series, Ms. Kessler takes us on a journey through the tenuous and unlikely partnership between jaguar shifter, top Nero assassin, and right hand man, Sebastian Severino and werewolf, PI/bounty hunter, and total badass, Isabelle Wood. Bitter enemies, Sebastian and
Bec

Isabelle Wood is determined to get answers about what happened to her father, even if she has to hurt Sebastian Severino to get what she wants. Except when she discovers that Sebastian is her mate, she can't believe fate could be so cruel. However, when she discovers there's more to him than what she knows, she'll do whatever it takes to help him reunite his niece with his sister when she's kidnapped. Will they succeed in their mission, or will fate be even more cruel in denying them their shot
Jeannie Zelos
New Moon, Lisa Kessler

Review from Jeannie Zelos book reviews

Genre: Romance,sci-fi and fantasy

We've reaches the end and I'm always feeling conflicted when that happens. In part because Ilove a good series and its hard to say goodbye, but set against that is the feeling of satisfaction when the little clues throughout the series are finally wrapped up, when we know who was behind things and why, how it all worked out.
With a good series we're left feeling hope for the future, that these people
Margaret
Jun 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wow! What an awesome ending to this series! This book has everything I have come to expect from a Lisa Kessler story – heart, heat, and humor with some suspense and mystery – and not only wraps up the Moon series nicely, but also leaves room for a spin-off.

Throughout this series it’s been hard to decide how I felt about Sebastian. He’s not a nice man, or should I say Jaguar shifter, but knowing he’s the product of his father’s manipulations has always made me think twice before just wishing Adam
Shayay
Jun 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this one! Love this series!! Sebastian is sort of an anti-hero, which I totally love, and I really enjoyed watching him find love. Isabelle is a total kick butt female, which is another thing I totally love, and I enjoy reading about a romance that the characters try to deny, but they can't resist the pull towards each other. Along with the sweet, deep romance, there's lots of great action scenes, and I loved seeing characters from the past books; it's great to see the different groups ...more
Katherine Yearwood
Shelves: paranormal
Each now again you get that one run that one book, that you prefer not to state farewell to those dearest characters, to the experience. For me, New Moon was that book.
New Moon is the eighth and last story in the Moon Series, it can be perused as an independent. In any case, to get the full entertainment and due to the plot, I would encourage to begin the Moon Series from the earliest starting point.
You heard the idiom the wrongdoings of the father. Well in Sebastian case that platitude
Pam Kinsey
Jul 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: urban-fantasy
This is the first book in this this series.that I've read. Now I'm upset because I have to read the rest of them lol. I really liked this book and am interested in learning about the other folks in this story. I also had no issues reading this book before reading any of the others. It was very well done so that this story stood on its on. I was happy about that.

Not sure what Sebastian had done in prior books since I've not read them so I wasn't predisposed to dislike him. He seemed somewhat
Donna Hokanson
Jun 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The truth is somewhere in-between
The Nero Organization was created to make super soldiers. Creating Jaguars shifters and a few others. But the CEO, Antonio Severino and father to Sebastian, has made it into something else. Using the organization to further his own goals and agenda.
Sebastian is his father’s right-hand man. Sebastian tells himself it’s to keep his father from doing much worse things. But his agenda is much different from his fathers and yet most don’t know this. All believing
Sher
Jun 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Omg,, this was great..Didn't want to get to the end and finish it...
Sebastian is the son of Nero's founder Antonio Severino ..
As an assassin and enforcer for Nero he is a hated man by all the Wolf packs..But what they don't all know is he doesn't always see eye to eye on what his father requires of him.
Isabelle is searching for her father..When she finds Sebastian and attempts to get answers, and tries to kill him, her inner Wolf won't let her...
Has she found her true mate? Can Sebastian
Angela
Jun 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
The Nero Organization is back, and Antonio Severino wants his prize. Sending his son Sebastian to Reno is the only way to ensure that he will have Lana and her daughter, Sebastian’s half-sister and niece. Of course, her mate and son are not needed as they are nothing but wolves. He wants the Reno pack whipped, revenge for his other son’s demise. It doesn’t matter that Damien was killed by the Reno pack in self-defense, they need to pay for what they have done. And he wants the key to the future ...more
Dayreader Reviews
Jul 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
New Moon is the 8th and last book of the Moon Series books by Lisa Kessler. Let me tell you… this book has everything! Action, adventure and of course some steamy romance. I did struggle at the beginning of the book to follow the story line. It seems to pick up where the other books left off. It can be read as a standalone, but I would suggest reading the other books as well. As a final novel to a series, Ms. Kessler did an outstanding job tying up the overall plot of the series. In fact, I was ...more
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Jun 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing

This book is excellently written and the characters were well developed. The plot was fantastic with twists and turns along the way. Starting the series on book 8 was in no way detrimental to reading, but to get the full picture I would recommend reading from book one. This book centers around Sebastian and Isabelle. Probably if I read the series from the beginning I would understand how everyone thinks Sebastian is such a bad guy, but I personally think he is just misunderstood. He
Jan Murphree
Jun 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WOW!!! Just WOW!!!!
I loved Sabastian....this was a awesome end to a great Story!!!
I cant wait for everyone to read it.
I got a review copy...and I am so glad I was in the review Group!!!
It was amazing!!! Wonderful...End to the MOON Series!!!
BUt Is it really the end??? I hope Lisa Does a spin off....
would be amazing!!!! No Spoilers...
Buy it READ IT!!!
Gina
Jun 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If you are ready for an edge of your seat jaguar/wolf mate story, then you should read this. It is a Romeo and Juliet type of romance except Sebastian a jaguar shifter and Isabelle a wolf shifter who should be enemies end up as mates and must work together to stop Sebastian's sadistic father. Lots of action and romance. I received an advanced copy and voluntarily reviewed it.

• Selkies are a Girl's Best Friend (Mystic Bayou, #3)
  • Spellbound (Crossbreed, #8; Mageriverse #22)
  • Tinderbox (Flashpoint, #1)
  • Buried Lies (Crimson Point, #2)
  • Break the Day (Midnight Breed, #16)
  • Bite Deeper (Keepers of the Swamp, #3)
  • Their Baby Dragon (Not This, #5.5)
  • Bite the Dust (Blood and Moonlight, #1)
  • Guardian Undone (Stealth Guardians, #4)
  • Better Off Undead (Blood and Moonlight, #2)
  • Kane: I Am Alpha
  • Immortal Born (Argeneau #30)
  • Love and Other Wild Things (Mystic Bayou, #2)
  • The Sea Wolf's Mate (Hideaway Cove, #2)
  • Oath Sworn (Jacky Leon Book 1)
  • His Mimosa (The Cocktail Girls)
  • Mafia Cinderella
  • Wynter's Captive
Join my Facebook Writer Page Here

Follow Me on Twitter Here

Lisa's Blog

Wow! Goodreads just asked me for my city of birth and date of death... What if I could answer that? Would I live life differently if I knew for sure how much longer I had left?

Interesting thought.

That's generally how my writer brain works. I've been dreaming up stories since I was in elementary school. My first book was titled

Moon (8 books)
  • Moonlight (Moon, #1)
  • Hunter's Moon (Moon, #2)
  • Blood Moon (Moon, #3)
  • Harvest Moon (Moon, #4)
  • Ice Moon (Moon #5)
  • Blue Moon (Moon #6)
  • Wolf Moon (Moon, #7)
“Thank you.”

Okay, sincerity was not what I had come to expect from this man.

I shook it off. “It’s easier for me to get information if you’re alive.”

The corner of his mouth twitched as he sat up. Jesus, abs like that should be illegal.

He caught his breath and shook his head. “Either way, I’m grateful.” He glanced my way, his dark eyes full of secrets. “And for me, that doesn’t happen very often.”

I raised a brow. “You’re usually an ungrateful bastard?”

“No.” He chuckled, sucking in a pained breath before lifting his gaze to meet mine. “I rarely have anything to be thankful for.”
13 likes