Start by marking “Boys, Toys - Oh My! Volume 2” as Want to Read:
Boys, Toys - Oh My! Volume 2

Boys, Toys - Oh My! Volume 2

Is this what my life has become… Selling novelty items to couples…

I walked away from it all - the job, and the guy because he thought I was a stripper… The problem, I still want the guy, and I still blush at the word penis. Not as much, but the heat still rises when I stop to think about what I’m saying.

Yes, this is my new life and I have to find the confidence to live i
Published January 16th 2017 by A.M. Willard

Kathy Rouchelle
Dec 27, 2016 Kathy Rouchelle rated it it was amazing
What a great little read! I mean, these characters are just that, characters. Charlie is quirky, clumsy as all get out and just plain outstanding. I've never seen such a jumpy character and have laughed at her so many times in this book, not to mention her bestie Ginger and their banter. Those two are a mismatched match. And of course, there would not be a rom-com without a hottie, and we have that in Cooper. And of course you have to have the irritating, if not hate worthy ex-boyfriend to throw ...more
wrecked_life
Jan 01, 2017 wrecked_life rated it it was amazing
I read it today, my first book of 2017 and what a good start it has been. :) I absolutely loved Volume 2 of this amazingly hilarious series. Charlie is quirky, funny, and very clumsy. Cooper is hot, smart, and so out of her league but for some reason they both simply can't stay away from each other.
Charlie hasn't been able to stop thinking about her former boss. He is always in her thoughts but she just doesn't think that she deserves him. So when he suggests being friend she agrees.
Cooper likes
Kathryn Linke
Jan 22, 2017 Kathryn Linke rated it really liked it
Charlie and Cooper's story continues in Boys, Toys - Oh My! Volume 2 and you need to have read the first volume for this story to make sense. This is a fun, humorous romantic comedy of opposites attracting full of witty banter and sexual tension.

Charlie has been hurt and degraded by her ex and is very closed off and determined to create her own happiness. Cooper is sweet and well meaning, a gorgeous man who seems to have it all figured out, but is also been part of the reason Charlie's self con
Ria -  Reading Is Our Satisfaction
And so the fun of Charlie and Cooper continues…..

If you haven’t read the first book in this series….go no further….you need to go and read it NOW!!!! Never have I looked forward to reading the second book in a series …. But with this one, I couldn’t get it soon enough. This is the continuing story of Charlie, the awkward, bashful sex toy seller and Cooper, her ex-boss.

Charlie has moved on, she is selling her sex toys and is thoroughly enjoying her new job, she’s planning a move to a new apartmen
DJ Sakata
Jun 21, 2017 DJ Sakata rated it really liked it
Shelves: romantic-comedy
Favorite Quotes:

That kiss will forever go down in the kisses of all kisses handbook. Hell I might need to put a warning label on it as that could send you into a cardiac arrest.

I like you – like really like you and I make a fool of myself when I’m near you. Can we be friends, you know ones that go to a movie, and don’t kiss? When your lips touch mine I fall down, and stupid stuff comes from my mouth.

My Review:

As this installment began, Charlie continued to struggle with her issues of self-esteem
Julie
Jan 19, 2017 Julie rated it really liked it
Boys, Toys - Oh My! Volume 2 is A.M. Willard’s continuation of Charlie and Cooper’s love story. This novella is Charlie’s second act; she continues to expand her business as a sex toy/novelty sales representative and reap the benefits of her hard work and success.

Naturally, every man in her life thinks her change in finances is the result of nefarious behavior. It’s maddening that Charlie cannot get her due for her entrepreneurial endeavors, and subsequently, Charlie spends much of the book expr
Kristen Lewendon
Jan 07, 2017 Kristen Lewendon rated it it was amazing
Sugar shock! These two are just so precious together. Like Cooper, I'd happily kick the butt of her jerk of an ex. Charlie's such a sweetie and she doesn't deserve the scars she carries from the relationship with her ex. Poor Cooper has an uphill battle ahead of him to get passed his own dumb behavior and Charlie's protective walls. But he's just as sweet and determined as she is so I know he'll do the job right. There's another book scheduled after this, and I'm anxious to see what it brings, b ...more
Kristen Zimmerman   (Book 'Em Krafty)
Jan 16, 2017 Kristen Zimmerman (Book 'Em Krafty) rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Boys, Toys - Oh My! Vol 2 pick up close to where Vol 1 left off, which means if you haven't read the first part of the series you may be a little confused.. While this one had quite a few funny moments, I didn't think it had as many as the first one.. I loved the banter between Charlie and her best friend Ginger. Overall, I enjoyed reading volume 2 and can't wait for volume 3!
Jacqualine Davis
Jan 18, 2017 Jacqualine Davis rated it it was amazing
I loved the continuation of Charlie and Cooper's story. The chemistry between these two is still strong. I can't wait for Volume 2. The two just have to have a happy ending!!
Patricia Baxes
Jan 16, 2017 Patricia Baxes rated it it was amazing
Ohmigod--this book is a hoot! It picks up where Book 1 left off...and you're immediately pulled right back into the eye of the hurricane that is the saga of Charlie and Cooper.

A.M. Willard does not disappoint with this follow-on
Story. The storyline is awesome; your favorite characters are back--including Dean, the crappy ex; and the world is just a better place for having this book available with One-Click. ❤

Get your copy today! (I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book and LO
Barbara
Dec 28, 2016 Barbara rated it it was amazing
Boy oh boy does this series just keep getting better or what!!! Vol 2 continues as Charlie’s new career of selling novelty sex toys takes off. But what if her private life? How does crazy, accident prone Charlie deal with life without Cooper? What happens when she not only bumps into Cooper one day but runs into her ex, Dean, as well? Does she forgive either of them? Does she let either back into her life? Will she ever feel she enough for any man let alone the two standing in her front room?

Th
Mary Clark
Jan 23, 2017 Mary Clark rated it really liked it
This story continues on from Volume 1, where for the next three months Charlie continues working as a Novelty Consultant, ignoring Cooper. Charlie agrees with her friend Ginger that her job has boosted her self-esteem, that is until she runs into Dean or thinks about Cooper. Meanwhile, Ginger sets Charlie and Cooper up; she thinks they are perfect for each other. Charlie has been crushing on Cooper ever since the first day she saw him; now he is offering his apologies for hurting her when they h ...more
Sarah Reads "Reading in Sarah's Corner"
A.M. Willard is rocking this short story series!! Every story has left me dying for more! They are funny, hot, and something you can devour on a quick lunch break or while riding the train!

Charlie has quickly become one of my favorite leading ladies! She is quirky, sweet, has snark for days, and knows exactly what she wants even if she will not admit it to herself.

"Hell, who am I kidding it’s not just my body, it’s everything – my heart… my soul… my mind… When you crush on someone as hard as I
Elizabeth Horbaczek
Jan 28, 2017 Elizabeth Horbaczek rated it liked it
This book was given to me for an honest review.

3 stars.

This review is given with just three stars, because I'm coming into the second book and I have no clue what happened in the first, so I was lost. I want to say that I really liked the character in the book. What I have gathered something happened in the first book between the three main characters. Dean, Cooper, and Charlie. Charlie broke it off with Dean but he seems to pop up in this book. I'm assuming he was a butt in the first book, stil
MillsyLovesBooks
Jan 17, 2017 MillsyLovesBooks rated it really liked it
Boys, Toys - Oh My! Volume 2 by A.M. Willard is a series of short novella's and MUST be read in order otherwise you'll wonder what's going on.
In this second Volume life is going great for Charlie she's a success at her new job but there's still something missing. Even though she's trying to avoid Copper as much a possible she still can't stop herself from thinking about and missing him.

Cooper want's Charlie he's always wanted Charlie , he feels like an ass for the way he treated her before but
Kathy Wideman
Jan 26, 2017 Kathy Wideman rated it really liked it
This is vol.2 and you must read vol.1 first. This book is funny, romantic, and so much more. Charlie is funny and a bit goofy. She get embarrassed rather easy despite the job she has. She has gotten rather a lot accomplished is her new job and has made a name for herself. She making more money than she was when she had a 9 to 5 job. While she did walk away from Cooper at the end of the last book because he thought she was a stripper that doesn't mean that she has stopped thinking about him or wa ...more
Jennifer Pierson
Jan 25, 2017 Jennifer Pierson rated it it was amazing
It's amazing that the authors I see online seem so sweet, then I read their amazing work, and all of a sudden their true evil comes out, leaving me hangin' in the worst ways. A.M. Willard is one of those full of diabolical evil with her brilliant writing style that never fails to suck me in completely! And she always seems so nice! Yes, I'm aware these are novella's, so of course, I'll be left hanging, but that doesn't change the fact that I was ready to cry at the ending of this one, because I ...more
Becky Fenner anderson
Jan 18, 2017 Becky Fenner anderson rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in this series. Make sure you read the first one before diving into this one.

We pick up with Charlie, working to move on since the night she walked away from Cooper. She's still the same quirky girl we've come to love but she's working hard to find her own footing and pave her own way.

Cooper realizes he made a huge mistake in letting Charlie walk away and will do whatever it takes to win her back. Though I'm not sure he realized what an uphill battle he faces.

Charlie sti
Nikki Malan  Hot Books & Sassy Girls Book Blog
Boys Toys – Oh my by A.M. Willard
“Oh My” Charlie is still the shy, timid, clumsy girl behind the façade. However she has learnt to use her anger at Cooper to push through. She has ignored him for months and has done exceptionally well at her new job even though it still causes her to blush. Cooper has given her some space but now it is time to ask Ginger for some help with Charlie. He knows what he wants, and what he wants is Charlie. Can Charlie forgive Cooper? Can they ever make it work especi
Caz
Jan 04, 2017 Caz rated it really liked it
This is the second book in this series and I love it, it's so funny and easy to read, I just finished a deep book and I just picked this up cause it was exactly what I needed and I wasn't disappointed.

I love Charlie she is such a fun loving, clumsy, close hearted girl and she is too scared to open her heart again and who can blame her.

Cooper just wants Charlie to open her heart but she is having a hard time, I love Cooper and his determination to win Charlie over.

With these to fighting off agai
LLEP  Book Blog
Feb 06, 2017 LLEP Book Blog rated it really liked it
Boys Toys - Oh My Volume 2 was this laugh out loud story about a woman finding herself and man that will do anything to have her. Reading Volume 1 is a must to fully understand the happenings in this book.
Charlie is trying to move on after leaving Cooper and she is starting to fully find out who she really is and is starting to stand up for herself. When she sees Cooper again, that instant chemistry is there and neither can deny the feeling. Cooper wants more, but Charlie is wanting to take it
Indie Editor Nancy
Jan 15, 2017 Indie Editor Nancy rated it it was amazing
Excellent book 2 in this series about Charlie who has moved on to sell erotic toys for adults and Cooper who has realized he loves Charlie and he has to have her for more than a friend. I love how Charlie is such a clutz and how her brain waves get all messed up when she is around Cooper. Cooper is so calm and works behind the scenes to get Charlie's friend Ginger to help him out.
Did I mention this book is funny? "The next thing I know our lips are forming their own zip code together."
"When your
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)
Volume 2 did not disappoint!

I will be vague if you haven't read Volume 1-don't want spoilers as volume 2 picks right up from 1. There has been changes to Charlie's employment.

She can say penis now, it's blow job that causes her embarrassment. Ginger-her best friend (until she deems her BBF card needs to be revoked) is still her biggest fan and continues to push her out of her comfort zone.

As Charlie is reveling in her new life- her ex-Dean pops back in her life.

Charlie still is a klutz when t
Angi DeMonti
Jan 17, 2017 Angi DeMonti rated it it was amazing
I received a free ARC of this book and am voluntarily writing an honest review.

Charlie is back and still selling adult novelties, full time since she left her job working for Cooper. Meanwhile, Cooper is still trying to apologize for the misunderstanding that occurred in book 1. As Charlie has become more successful, her best friend decides she needs to move into a bigger apartment. This brings her ex back into her life. Can Charlie and Cooper finally get their act together and figure things ou
Crystal
Jan 02, 2017 Crystal rated it really liked it
Book 2 in the series and it just keeps getting funnier.
Volume one left us with a few questions. Will Charlie and Cooper get back together? Will Charlie continue in her current business venture? What kind of messes will she find herself in next?
Well, they all were answered in this volume. The only one I can answer without giving any spoilers is that Charlie definitely gets herself into some crazy, hilarious messes.
This series is a great break from all those angst filled romances out there. It's
Sarah Dale
Jan 25, 2017 Sarah Dale rated it it was amazing
Charlie and Cooper 's story continues in Volume 2 and I would advise reading Volume 1 for it to make sense.

Charlie has moved on, she's still selling her sex toys and she's planning on moving into a new apartment. She's missing Cooper lots.

Cooper wants more then the friendship Charlie has offered he wants her to give their feelings a chance. With he ex back on the scene he might get his chance.

This book had me laughing throughout, the right spots are hit. I'm now anxiously waiting for Volume 3

⭐I
Smashlybookalicousreviewingchicks
Charlie is just trying to get her life back in order after a break up and now a new friendship which becomes more. She finally starts to believe in herself and stand up for herself. She is strong and also has a sassy mouth.

Cooper wants charlie like his last breath but he has to make her see they could be good together. He's working overtime to make sure their friendship/relationship works out.

Fast paced love story that keeps you on your toes. It is left with a slight cliffhanger of will this w
Elissa
Jan 15, 2017 Elissa rated it really liked it
Bright and breezy--except when coping with her insecurities--Charlie is moving up in the world. Her unexpected success as a "Novelties Consultant" (read sex-toy saleswoman) has skyrocketed her income to the point she has largely paid off her student debt and can consider moving to a decent apartment. Her social life is another issue. This tale is being told as a serial but, surprisingly, each section can be read alone with adequate pre-story included to bring you into Charlie's present predicame ...more
Kathleen
Dec 27, 2016 Kathleen rated it it was amazing
Prepare yourself for the wild adventures of Charlie. She has a good paying job now selling her sex toys after leaving her job with Cooper. Cooper is still trying to chase her and make her see that they would be good together, but Charlie doesn't see it. Then you have Charlie's ex who enters in the picture and adds more chaos into her life and Cooper lays it out on the line for Charlie. Does Charlie finally realize what she wants or does she throw it all away?

A.M. Willard did an awesome job on th
Michelle
Jan 17, 2017 Michelle rated it it was amazing
The first book was awesome and the second is were it left off she still has mixed emotions were Cooper is involved but she loves him but what will she do stay away or go back to him or go look for a new job decisions decisions good and awesome book great characters and story line. Charlie is still in love with Cooper and Cooper is still in love with Charlie and he is going to find her one way or another.
« previous 1 3 next »
Vol TWO Coming Soon 1 1 Dec 16, 2016 04:43PM
I'm a indie author with a focus on contemporary romance and romantic comedy. Along with writing romance, I'm a mother, a wife, and animal lover. Yes, we have chickens, goats, cats, and a dog. Oh, can I count the family with this farm?

VISIT MY AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE!

VISIT ME ON FACEBOOK!

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER SO WE CAN CHIRP!
h
More about A.M. Willard...