Start by marking “It's Raining Cats And Dogs: Making Sense of Animal Phrases” as Want to Read:
It's Raining Cats And Dogs: Making Sense of Animal Phrases

It's Raining Cats And Dogs: Making Sense of Animal Phrases

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating details ·  8 Ratings  ·  1 Review
You'll go hog wild when you learn the meanings and origins of animal expressions. Discover what it means to take the bull by the horns and just what a clam has to be so happy about. From the publisher of Cat Fancy and Dog Fancy magazines, this book helps you reveal to your friends how these sayings came to be a part of everyday language.
Published May 1st 2006 by BowTie Press (first published April 2006)

To ask other readers questions about It's Raining Cats And Dogs, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about It's Raining Cats And Dogs

Susan Kelley
Jul 12, 2008 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: animal lovers!
While checking out at Pet-Co today, I noticed the books, of course, that they use to tempt you much like a candy bar at the grocery store. You know the books I'm talking about. 'Why Your Dog Will Follow You to the Ends of the Earth but Your Cat Won't Follow You to the Next Room' & 'Your Gerbil and You on the Exercise Wheel of Life'. I always look at them, because I am a book & animal lover.

Today I hit the jackpot! It's Raining Cats and Dogs is all about the origins of famous animal phras
Anita