Start by marking “It's All About Mahi” as Want to Read:
It's All About Mahi

It's All About Mahi

He is a die hard fan of the most successful captain of the Indian Cricket team. She doesn't like cricket itself. What shall the destiny unfold? Read this heart-warming tale of a fan. ...more
Published by Authors' Ink Publications

To ask other readers questions about It's All About Mahi, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about It's All About Mahi

Start your review of It's All About Mahi
Murali Ryan
Feb 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Its all about Mahi.. You simply can't ignore this man you can be any ones fan but surely he will steal you in any mean its none other than Mahendra Singh Dhoni, king of billion hearts.

I've been always fond of cricket, the enthusiasm it builds up inside and the nervousness in critical situations all the time its Dhoni for me who relives that by his surprising moves with calm and composure.

You can get to know by now how badly I can relate this book, story with mine. The story is about Gaurav a die
Surbhi Sareen
This book is a true tribute of a fan to his super star named MS Dhoni.The writing style is simple. Since its a pocket book, one can finish this book in 5-10 minutes. The third person narrative is just fine and yes, I can finally relate some good parts from a movie named FAN..Not only this, the autobiographical theory makes it more realistic and eloquent. Kuddos to the author.
Aakanksha Mishra
It's all about Mahi
While reading this book I felt like I am watching that epic cricket match when India won world cup after 28 years. It is a short story about the journey of Mahendra Singh Dhoni, the most favorite cricketer of India. This story is written in Gaurav's perspective who is a fan of this cricketing legend. Love Story of Gaurav and Barkha add spice to the story.
Banaja Prakashini
Mahendra Singh Dhoni, a name that rings bells in the minds of billions of Indians for the love for cricket that we have in our hearts. An amazing personality, awesome skills and an attitude to admire , made him the Captain Cool for the fans.
Gaurav was a die hard fan of Mahendra Singh Dhoni and his craze for him was to such an extent that he never took a word against his favourite. He admired Dhoni even before he had started playing for the Indian Cricket Team.
But then, fans do fall in love don't
Khyati Gautam
Mar 20, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Out of all relations in this world, the one of a fan and the celebrity is unique and winsome in special ways.

This book is beautifully penned down by Ankit Pathak. He have displayed his literary prowess in illustrating the meaningful bond of a fan with the person whom he adore.

Gaurav is a die-hard fan of the very talented cricketer, Mahendra Singh Dhoni. He has all praises for him. Dhoni is not just another sportsman for Gaurav. In factMAHI, MSD is a passion for him – a passion he lives each mome
Aman Gupta
Mar 26, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
"It's all about mahi" A Fan Fiction, Yes Its about the captain cool of India Mahendra Singh Dhoni. A man whom you can't forget in all your life. Many Memories fades
away but MSD, we can't even think of to forget him. The Author Ankit Pathak is a die hard fan of MSD just like Sudhir.( die hard fan of Master Blaster).

The Book is a true tribute to the the most successful captain of India. The writing style is simple but impressive. The Book is Short, Sweet. The book is a simple description of why he
Vikram Mahto
Mar 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I had been reading in 4th or 5th class in my village, when Dhoni made five sixes and seen him on the cover page of the newspaper. I cut all photographs of Dhoni when I knew that he is from our capital Ranchi. I was a huge fan of Dhoni's long hair style. I got hurt when he cut long hair. These are my old memories with M S Dhoni.

When I read this book written by Ankit, I went once again in my old memories.

Writing feelings in a pocket size is really brilliant. Not only a story of a fan, but there is
Vidya Bhayani
Title : Mahi the roar begins !!

I was never fond of cricket so far!! I would rather take any interest in the matches but my brother is a die-hard fan of Mahi. He watches every single match, this book has made me to see the matches & MSD in his style. Gaurav being a greatest fan of MSD was disheartened when he wasn't able to meet him , Barkha consoled him though she wasn't much interested in cricket!! Great work Ankit Pathak to sum the story in short pages!! Mahi was just awesome!! I would recomm
Dimple Singh
Feb 09, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
With showers of loaded love of a fan this book magnificently highlights the hidden pearls of eternal respect of M.S.Dhoni fan. In a very outstanding way each and every word of this book compels the reader to get indulged in the story of Dhoni and salute him and his all time achievements with huge appreciation and applaud. Through this book the author has brilliantly proven that despite of a infinite gap between a fan and his star, there is always the love and respect of a fan that keeps both of ...more
Rohit Author
Feb 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I wanted a bit more of this. Said my heart and mind, when I found myself out of the pages. Just 21 minutes,and few extra seconds. I was done with what I never did. I enjoyed Cricket is MSD style, in all the formats.

"It's All About Mahi" is a perfect tale to describe the inner love for his/her Fan.

Cover :- It's eye-catching!

Plot :- Barkha's love for Gaurav, and his for her, where the best piece in between this story narration. This love has added a new definition in between the book.
Robin Kumar
All about Mahi is a pocket book of just 47 pages to be precise. Ankit Pathak no doubt is a prolific writer and he is a die-hard fan of Mahendra Singh Dhoni. This book tells about MS Dhoni's captaincy and about memorable moments from his career from the eyes of a fan. It also sketches the love MSD has won in a million of hearts.This book helps recapitulate each and every happy moment that we saw in cricket under M S Dhoni captaincy. The brewing of love between the protagonist Gaurav, who is a die ...more
Kanishka
Feb 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
BLURB

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Ankit Pathak is born and brought up in Jamshedpur. He has written a number of scripts for theatre and street-plays. Apart from being a writer, he has been a stand-up comedian and theatre artist as well. Above all, he is a die-hard fan of MS Dhoni.

REVIEW

I liked the cover of the book very much. I f
Sana Shekh
Feb 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Want to know why cricket is not just a game but a religion ?
Read this beautiful short master piece of the author where he serves a perfect cuisine with the ingredients of love , friendship , dedication and fan feeling .
Some relation are beautiful because they don't have a name . It is one such sweet story about the unnatural relation that a fan shares with his star .
The best short story that will give you goosebumps and excitement of the world cup and will refresh the memories of the India proud
Subhajit Das
Nov 21, 2018
Saksham  Lall
rated it did not like it
Jan 10, 2017