Start by marking “Blood Red Rose (The Rose Chronicles, #2)” as Want to Read:
Blood Red Rose (The Rose Chronicles, #2)

Blood Red Rose

(The Rose Chronicles #2)

Lenara Gerrickson is returned safely home, but as she recuperates from her injuries, she can't stop thinking of the mysterious hunter who saved her life in the Hijkarden woodlands. As the next New Moon approaches, Lena prepares to return to the depths of Maldorfina's forbidding forests to gather more nightshade berries for her sister's healing potion. But in her weakened s ...more
Published January 25th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Blood Red Rose, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blood Red Rose

Mandie
Mar 23, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 5-star, arc
Blood Red Rose picks up where Graveyard Rose left. And OMG!! It’s darker, and more intense! I couldn’t put it down!! I absolutely loved it!

I voluntarily read and reviewed a copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own
Joy Mutter
Jan 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed Blood Red Rose, the second book of this gothic paranormal romance series, even more than the first book, Graveyard Rose. It continues the story of feisty Lenara and her romantic involvement with the mysterious, masked Christopher. Many of the questions I had about Christopher were answered, but I will need to read book three to get to the bottom of it all. The series makes a refreshing change from the usual crime thrillers I read. The author is skilled enough to have created a credible ...more
Dakota
Apr 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy smokes!

Holy intensity batman! What a fantastic emotion filled book! Old enemies return, New problems arise, secrets revealed and love found! Brilliant second installment and oh what and ending! Onto book two Robin!!!
Kimberly Cummons
Jan 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Blood Red Rose by Ginny Clyde picks up immediately where Graveyard Rose left off. In fact, it continues in such a way that those new to the series might find themselves a bit lost at first, but as the story unfolds they will be able to catch up and become engrossed in the story.

Life for Lenora becomes more complicated as her story continues. Her father is called away to discuss the growing threat of the werewolves in the area leaving Lenora in charge of her family. But matters become complicate
J.K. Riya
Feb 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Blood Red Rose picks up right where Graveyard Rose ended, following Lena who gets caught in a complex web of love and revenge. The stakes get higher and higher as Lena fights to stay alive and keep her loved ones safe in this beautifully written paranormal romance. Author Ginny Clyde continues to captivate the readers with her elegant and descriptive writing that captures the reader's attention and whisks away to an unique world fantastical world.
Really loved this book and couldn't put it down.
Brenda
Jan 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a great continuation of the first book. I do suggest you read the first book before starting this one if you can, but if you don't you can still catch up fairly quickly as the author has done a good job weaving the pieces together in a cohesive manner.

The plot of love and revenge thickens as an old lover comes onto the scene. Very heady stuff.

If you're into the supernatural and the magic of fantasy, I think you'll love this one too.

Looking forward to more from the author. I was given an
Bobbie
Kate kammer
Apr 22, 2018
Cindy Caldwell
Apr 28, 2018
I am an indie author who started off with writing fanfiction. Nuada is my favourite fantasy character from Guillermo del Torro's movie Hellboy 2: The Golden Army and I just could not live with him being dead as in the original story. So, I started my own fanfiction story and gave a new dimension to his universe.

I have a background in engineering but since last year, I have taken up writing and can

The Rose Chronicles (4 books)
  • Graveyard Rose (The Rose Chronicles, #1)
  • Immortal Rose (The Rose Chronicles, #3)
  • Lost Rose (The Rose Chronicles, #4)