Start by marking “Sunday Love (Sunday Love, #1)” as Want to Read:
Sunday Love (Sunday Love, #1)

Sunday Love (Sunday Love #1)

4.27  ·  Rating details ·  93 Ratings  ·  36 Reviews
Meeting the man buying their company wasn’t on the agenda today. Meeting the man while massaging lotion on her ‘marshmallows’ – definitely not.

Smart and sexy Elise Donovan has made a career of fixing things. With a reputation for being the best in the business, her team is often pulled into front page headlines that need to be handled. After being away for six weeks attemp
303 pages
Published March 1st 2017

To ask other readers questions about Sunday Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sunday Love

Coco.V
Mar 30, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: arc
💝 ARC received in exchange for an honest review. 💝
April Symes

I fell in love with this author and their series Taylor Made. Now this is in the same world as Taylor Made and we have new characters- this is Reid Beckett & Elise Donovan’s story.
This is an emotional story that weaves these two people together with edge of your seat results. It is hot, electric and addictive results.
Elise Donovan is known as a “fixer”. She is brought in to handle delicate messes for politicians, musicians, CEOs, --she is the best yet she has a huge heart. She has a team an
★ Belle The Bibliophile ★
I don't want to be crude but, less than 50 pages, and he already has his thing inside of her? What do you call that? Lack creativity on the author's side? I don't know. Everything is so rushed that I'm having a whiplash.

Gah. I'm not in the mood for rushed sexual relationship between main characters. I need something slow burn, something that isn't shallow, where the relationship isn't solely based on basic sexual attraction. I need something more than that. So I'm putting this one on hold.
Jerilyn
Jan 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Erin Lewis
Mar 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 star Review of Sunday Love by K.J. Lewis

This was a new author to me and I have absolutely no idea why. I thoroughly enjoyed this book. It was well written, the characters were smart, sassy and at time a hoot; I loved the underlying friendships that were shown throughout the book with the secondary characters.

This is the story of ultra successful Reid Beckett, a player, a man known for going after what or who he wants and succeeding. He is also the man who is about to take controlling intere
Heather Merriman
Mar 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Such a great read! This is tied in with KJ's other 2 books, Taylor Made and Taylored to Perfection but can be read as a standalone. I loved Elise's and Reid's story! Such intense chemistry!! I just love a good office romance!! It will have you laughing one minute then crying and mad the next!!

My absolute favorite line from the book-

"Reid is your Sunday love. Not Theo.” “Sunday love?” “You know, the person you want to make love to on Saturday night but instead of sending them home you want them
2OCC Reviews
Feb 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jessica

Last year when this author wrote her first book I became an instant fan. Taylor Made had everything that was looking for and Taylored To Perfection showed this author's ability to weave a story that not only keeps you on the Edge of your seat, but also lets you connect with the characters on a deeper level. I was so excited when I saw the description of this book and knew I HAD to read it!

Elise is a ball buster!!! I love how she wasn't this weak minded heroine that couldn't think or act for her
Kristina Snyder
Mar 10, 2017 rated it liked it
Sunday Love was a fun and emotional read for me. KJ Lewis is a new author to me. After reading Sunday Love, I will definitely be checking out her other books. I really liked how this story was in dual POVs. I loved being able to read from both Reid's and Elise's point of views. These characters have become some of my favorites. They gave me so many laugh out loud and awe moments.

I loved and adored Elise so much. She was a character anyone could relate to easily. It was very easy for me to be abl
Kathy Rouchelle
Mar 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What A Book!!! I can't put into words how much I loved this book, the storyline, the characters....especially the characters!!! This book had me laughing from the beginning to the very end. These so very well developed characters took on a life of their own in this romantic comedy that had you giggling with their quick and quirky wit, but also had you falling in love with each and every one of them for their own unique personalities. Elise is one woman that I wish I were more like. She's confide ...more
Katie
Mar 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star
Sunday Love by K.J. Lewis

5 star review

Reviewed on behalf of 2 girls who love books blog.

This book was just totally amazing and if I could give it more than 5 stars I would! It’s one of those books that when you finish reading it you just find yourself smiling. I have not read anything by this author before but I am definitely going to go and find her first two books now!
There is just so much to love about this book – first it has an amazing set of characters! Elise was by far my favourite heroi
Barbara
Feb 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sexy Funny RomCom - Sunday Love is definitely my kind of book! Sunday Love is very well written with characters that you can not only relate to, but they grab ahold of your heartstrings and just won’t let go. The characters are funny, the dialog and banner between Elise and her team are crazy funny and you can just feel the love and connection between them all especially when the chips are down.

But Elise and Reid - just WOW. Elise is a strong woman that is warm, funny, has a heart of gold yet bo
Lisa Hill
May 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
A smart, intelligent read which was nothing like I expected. It’s a fast paced book, involving a hefty dose of insta-love, but the book has a lot to get through.

Elise Donovan is a fixer. She fixes problems for people, from celebrities to politicians. She’s an all-around good egg; brilliant at her job, an excellent cook, loved by everyone she comes into contact with. I wanted to hate her, but I didn’t. She’s as Alpha as they come.

Reid Beckett is about to become her new boss, as well as her lover.
Konny
Feb 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Just a quick word. I Loved this book !!
Sunday Love by KJ Lewis is a wonderful read.

Meet Elise Donovan and Theo Jacob. They are friends since kindergarden. They "get" each other. They are working together in Jacobs company.
Now Jacob wants to sell parts of it to his college buddy Reid Beckett.
Reid Beckett is a bit a mystery man, full of contradictions.
He wants Elise- but doesnt do employees. He wants the problems solved but not by her. He wants to wrap her in bubblewrap.
Elise is pretty levelheaded
Amber
Aug 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
KJ Lewis does it again! She has given us a brand new series with brand new characters that has me hooked and wanting more ASAP! Something you can always expect from Kj is strong independent women, sexy alpha men and sex scenes so hot you'll be panting and on fire. She's given us this times 10 in Sunday Love! Not only do we have a new strong independent woman to admire but we also have a new strong &sexy alpha male to call our newest book boyfriend! And I call dibs on Reid!

If you want a inte
Sophie Koufes
Nov 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
I was so ecstatic to read this book as I read Taylor made & Taylored to Perfection & some characters crossover into this novel. I fell in love with Amelia (Emme) & Graham in the Taylored Books & still miss them. This is a standalone with supporting character's that have made an appearance in the Taylor series. I'm not in love with this book as I was with this authors other book series. I do love the characters & enjoyed reading about Elise & Reid & there smokin hot ch ...more
☆ Aimetz
4 Loving Stars

I received an ARC from the author in exchange for an honest review

Last year when I discovered K.J. with Taylor Made I realized that this author has something addictive in her writing.

It may not be the most eerie plot, or maybe there is a lot of drama but this book can certainly keep you on the edge with the course of each page.

Sunday Love, for me it was going to be a light reading: full of romance and fun situations.
I never imagined where the development of the characters was
Arielle Seleske
Feb 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I cannot say enough wonderful things about this book. It's sexy, steamy, funny and will keep you on your toes until the very end.
It is beautifully written with characters and scenes that will keep you captivated. I cried, laughed and swooned my way through this book and wanted to start it over as soon as I finished!
I love how it ties in characters from the Taylor made series so you catch a glimpse of how their stories continue. Absolutely a must read!!!
Zilpha Owens
Aug 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
I've just gotten lucky and stumbled upon a new to me author! KJ Lewis has written a sweet and smart insta-love, office romance featuring Reid Beckett and Elise Donovan. Two smart, sexy, know-what-they want adults, Reid and Elise are sizzling together. With a great storyline, intrigue and secondary characters Sunday Love is a must read.
Mom's Guilty Pleasure
Mar 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sunday Love written by K.J. Lewis
5 amazing stars

For starters you shouldn't be wasting precious moments reading this review you should already be diving into Sunday Love. The ONLY problem with this book is that (besides I finished it) I don't know what book could follow in its wake. I loved everything about it….the humor and dynamics between friendship/co-workers, the smart/strong characters, the unique business they are involved in, the tender moments with heartbreaking side storylines intertwin
Chantal  (iScream Books)
Feb 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
KJ Lewis has written a book that will show what happens when push comes to shove. You will instantly fall in love with the main female character and her immensely big heart. This book is told in a dual POV, which is refreshing because you get to see what the main characters are truly thinking.

Elise is extremely driven and the best fixer in her business. She has the a way to make men weak in the knees with how she handles situations. Her heart is so big and she truly put her employees, whom she
Neecy03
Feb 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, contemporary
*ARC Provided by the author in exchange for an honest review*

The minute K.J. announced she was writing a new book I knew I had to read it. Three books in and K.J. Lewis is easily becoming one of my go to authors. Sunday Love had a wonderful balance between fun, sexy, humor, and heartbreaking moments. I finished it with a huge smile on my face and loved every minute!

My favorite thing in a novel aside from possessive alpha males and a good story is a confident strong willed heroine. And Elise Do
Morgan Harris
Mar 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sunday Love, Kj Lewis
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐

Wow! I'm on a Reid Beckett overload, with a side of sassy Elise.

From starting it, to finish, I didn't ever want to put this book down, but I had kids to feed, bath and a job to go too.

Elise, what a woman she is was!!! Strong, confident, sassy, loyal, loved and holds her own in a room full men!!

Reid Hot Damn Beckett, he's intrigued by this amazing woman. Yet, he doesn't like having to share her with all the men in her life (Theo & Ross, loved them)

Her past ma
Kristi
Mar 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love this author and her storytelling voice. A smart, sexy female lead with a smart, sexy, willing to be vulnerable love interest. High power movers and shakers!!! And don't even get me started on the intimate sexual relationship. KJ has out done herself again!
Shagofa
Where to start?
I liked this book, but only because of the strong female character and the storyline. The thing that kept this book from being my favorite like the Taylor Made series was that the story didn't have a good flow in the beginning. It was very this happened, that happened. And the male lead character was pissing me off after 70% of the book. I loved that we got to se the Taylor Made gang in a few scenes and honestly the book picked up on its flow during this time for me. Another down
Summer  -SSBR-
Mar 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow right from the get go this book hooked me and by the end of chapter one I was laughing my butt off. This book is good and everyone deserves to find their Sunday Love! This book has it all the flirting, the falling, the drama, the heartbreak, and the happily ever after that everyone loves, but it's the journey to getting there that keeps you turning the page to see what happens next!
Sarah Dale
Feb 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I fell in love with KJ Lewis and her style of writing when I read the Taylor Made series and this book has helped keep my love affair with her writing going.

The storyline is brilliant it captivates you from page one and she gives you characters which you love whether they are the main ones or secondary characters. She has you laughing, crying, and getting all hot and bothered. Perfect combination of a great recipe of a book to love.

Some readers may find Elise's history hard to read but I think
Tania's Book Blog
Mar 07, 2017 rated it really liked it

**ARC received voluntarily for review**

Reid & Elise,
Nancy Metsch
Mar 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Elise Donovan is a badass.....They call her the fixer. You messed up she's who you want to fix it. And it doesn't matter how many $ are after your name.
Reid Beckett is a CEO that demands and commands respect, He goes in see's what he wants and he always gets it.
Elise + Reid= fireworks....Their story is a bit unorthodox but I promise you dear reader it's amazing. Plus there are some guest stars that you didn't see coming
Siobhain
Feb 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
K.J. Lewis will fix so many hearts with this book. She never disappoints and continues to exceed my expectations. Sunday Love was electric, dominating, sensual, and so damn addicting. Elise and Reid are so demanding in everything they do, but are they willing to give up some control?

Elise Donovan is a fixer. This woman just might the next 'Olivia Pope'. You have a problem? You call Elise! She has a team and best friends that no one can come between. A plane ride full of surprises and marshmallo
The BookAddict Mom
Feb 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
description

I knew I discovered something special when I first read Kj Lewis's debut book, Taylor Made, then later, Taylored to Perfection, but with Sunday Love, she exceeded my every expectation and catapulted herself to the top earning a spot on my favorite authors' list.

Cleverly written, full of sexy humorous banter, and hot steamy sex, Sunday Love will not disappoint!

Lewis does an exceptional job writing dynamic characters that will completely captivate you. The best part is how she weaves characters
« previous 1 3 4 next »
KJ is a novelist, hot tamale-addict, and an abolisher of grammar. When not writing, you can find her reading at the beach, exploring New York City, or hanging out in her hometown of Memphis, TN. She started hitting Amazon's top 100 lists with her first novel, Taylor Made, in 2016. She is currently working on the next installment in the Sunday Love Series.

Visit http://kjlewisbooks.com for more info
More about K.J. Lewis

Sunday Love (2 books)
  • Mondays with You (Sunday Love, #2)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • I Heart Paris
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Four Swans: A Novel of Cornwall, 1795-1797 (Poldark)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Choice
  • Saving Zoë
    $7.80 $2.99
  • The Silver Linings Playbook
    $9.99 $3.99
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be