Start by marking “Turning Back (Turning #2)” as Want to Read:
Turning Back (Turning #2)

Turning Back (Turning #2)

4.26  ·  Rating Details ·  1,517 Ratings  ·  287 Reviews
I lived in the dark for three years. My whole world revolved around the whims and happiness of three men. It was just a trip into the forbidden. A way out of a bad situation and forward into nothingness.

Quin, with his easy smile and charming good looks. He was always there for me... Until he wasn’t.

Smith, and his dispassionate attention. He was never there for me and he n
Kindle Edition
Published April 12th 2017 by Science Future Press

Hulya Kara Yuksel
Apr 12, 2017 Hulya Kara Yuksel rated it really liked it
Well, this was a little bit slower than the 1st book but still it was so hot as fuck! :D And I just can't wait to read next book soon. :)
Ps. 3rd book is going to be about Bric and he's into kinky stuff which I wanna know more about him and his kinky world! :D

Bric, show me what you got babe! Don't hold yourself back... :P
Jennifer Kyle
Apr 17, 2017 Jennifer Kyle rated it really liked it
4.25 Stars
warhawke
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Type: Book 2 of Turning series
POV: First Person - Multiple
Rating:

After a year of vanishing without a trace, Rochelle Bastille surprised everyone when she came back not only to face the past, but also with a future that could change everything. Now, she must amend to those she hurt especially the one that she cared the most.

Quin Foster changed his lifestyle as soon as it started to feel hollow. But when she came back, he must decide what the most important thing he wan
Michelle
Apr 11, 2017 Michelle rated it it was amazing
Fuck. Where do I even begin?

Turning Back is book two in the Turning Series that focuses on Bric, Quin and the return of Rochelle. We learned about how the game is played in Taking Turns, we learned of Rochelle and her leaving the game suddenly, but we don’t get any answers to what provoked her to leave – until now.

I need to talk about Smith for a second because although this was not HIS story, he played such a great role in this book. I loved his humor, I loved that you could see just how care
Snow
4 "there's no turning back, only moving forward" stars

damn, I need a good threesome...

lol, in books...

and I go what I've wanted, as far as the threesomes scenes are concerned.
JA Huss, writes the steamy, hawt scenes that absolutely work for me and I devour them *wink*

But I have to state that I had issues with the heroine, Rochelle Bastille, I really didn't "dig" her reasoning, not until the final resolvment at the 80% of the story, and by then, it was quite "too late" to like her :/ (she was so,
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo 1649a5e0eb277f6c369a925e035a33_zpsjwqzmjug.gif

A sexy, erotic, and palpable romance that blends sophistication and seduction at it’s finest. In this second installment, Turning Back, JA Huss lures her readers down the proverbial literary rabbit hole where readers will discover the unusual yet rare and special relationship dynamic of Smith, Bric, Quin, and Rochelle.

Three men. One woman. An agreement where they would share and take turns that includes lots of kinky sex as well as compani
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
3.5 ★'s

I was really looking forward to this book especially with the way the first one ended. But I had a bad feeling about what Bric would do with the information he received and unfortunately, I wasn't too far off base.

The two players that are left, Bric and Quin, haven't really talked to each other for a year. Quin is hurt and stubborn and Bric is just letting things slide...for the most part.

I had a hard time with accepting this as these two have been best friends for a very long time. It
Beneath The Covers Blog
Apr 09, 2017 Beneath The Covers Blog rated it really liked it
Shelves: alison, arcs, 2017-reads
When Rochelle left the game Quin was devastated, but now she's back and ready to play with Quin and Bric, but can this last forever or will someone be cut out of the game?

My feelings on this book were all over the place. I think I will not be on the same page as most and I'll explain why, BUT FIRST holy hotness!! JA Huss knows how to write hot sex scenes. I loved this trio together!

Now here's why I say I may not be on the same page as most (I'll try to do this with no spoilers) for me Bric stole
Bibi
Apr 16, 2017 Bibi rated it really liked it
*3.75 stars*

Since Turning Back wasn't at par (to a certain extent) with the first serial, JA Huss best bring her A-game with the next book.

In spite of that,
the complexity of the characters along with the insanely scrumptious sex scenes will keep you entertained from start to finish. Bliss.
CC
3.5 Stars!

description

In this second book of the series, it starts immediately where book one’s timeline ended with the continuation of Rochelle’s disappearance from the game.
With Quin upset from her mysterious departure, Bric promises he will look for Rochelle to give Quin peace of mind. Instead, the plan changes giving Quin the second chance he was hoping to have.

“I missed everything. She took it all away from me and I don’t think I can ever forgive her for that.”

With Rochelle’s return, the dynamic chan
Mindy Lou's Book Reviews
Apr 11, 2017 Mindy Lou's Book Reviews rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, ménage, 2017
I didn't do any research before I dived into this series. I only had my imagination based off of this author's previous books and I admit, it still took me by surprise. It's one of the things I like about JA Huss. I can trust her enough not to do research and I can trust her to give me something new and fresh every time.

I would say this has a darker edge to it but it's not too dark that you have to worry about abuse or mistreatment by the characters. Each character are flawed in their own uniqu
RentasticReads
Apr 16, 2017 RentasticReads rated it it was amazing
It's only just a game, they said—new game, new rules. We'll both father this cute little pumpkin, they said—no DNA tests will be needed. Emotions won't get tangled up and complicate things, they said—until one of them falls unexpectedly in love. We'll work perfectly well as a thriple, they said—until one of them gets hurt and left behind. Well guess what, all that was good in the beginning. And then, they all woke up from the fantasy and reality came crashing down.

As erotic, dirty and provocati
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
This was a highly anticipated read for me as I was intrigued to explore more about what went down with Rochelle and the guys. Why did she leave? Does Quin really love her? And then the huge significance of a baby being born – like who is the father? So yeah, just a few unanswered questions at the end of the first book!

One thing that was made very clear in the first book in this series was how devastated Quin was when Rochelle left their arrangement. He was in love with her and thought she felt t
Shayna
J.A. Huss is back with new rules, a new game, and plenty of filthy kinky sex to go around! TURNING BACK was an undeniably sexy and provocative romance that lured me in and wouldn't let go. This author turns angst into an art form, and gives her readers exactly what they crave, without them even knowing it. I LOVED every single erotic and seductive second of this!

"He's playing a game, but I'm pretty sure we're not playing the same game."

Rochelle is BACK and she has a little bundle of joy with h
The Hopeless Romantics Book Blog
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheHopelessR...
Blog: http://thehopelessromanticsbookblog.b...

Seriously, JA Huss can do no wrong in my eyes and is fast becoming one of my favourite authors and an automatic one click. I can't claim to have read all of her books but those that I have read have been mind blowingly amazing... unconventional, uncomfortable at times, challenging on my thought processes but bloomin' brilliant all the same and this latest book in the "Turning" series is no exception.
Pam Nelson
4.5 Turning Back Stars

After book 1 I was begging for this book I needed to know. And Juss has out done herself. I loved this book.

This triangle of Quin, Bric, and Rochelle is something you need to experience. It’s not conventional and who cares right love doesn’t care if you love one person two or more.

The emotions each one feels and how they are all inter locked it’s kinda genius. I loved it, ok I think I said that already but really Bric really took the book for me. I enjoyed his banter his
❤️ Diana ❤️
Ok so this is 3-3.5 stars for me so I rounded up. I sooooo loved book 1 and Smith....oh Smith. But this one fell flat for me. I just wasn't vested in these characters...but Adley sure was cute. So while I didn't hate I also didn't love.
ilknur a.k.a. iko ◬

olmamış demiş ve gitmiştim. geldim. çok doluyum :(

bence zorlama olmuş. Quin gibi bir adamın hikayesini yazmak zorundaydı çünkü. arz-talep dengesi bunlar. ama olmamış.

SPOİLER ile dalıyor ve sadeleştirilmiş mallıkları söylüyorum.

Chella, Rochelle'i buluyor, oç Bric gidiyor kızın yanına kız doğurmuş, number one olmak istemediği için Bric getirmiyor kızı, sonra kız geliyor, sonra smith niye geldin aq o kadar para verdim sana diyor, bu arada bric kız hakkında Quin'e hiç bir şey demiyor - kız aradığınd
Mamacita wants a Bedtime Story
3.5*

Smith parts were the best. This book was not a favorite of mine. I did like his honesty & anger. I just didn't get sucked into this couple. But, I'm so looking forward to Bric. Hope he doesn't hold back!
Betul
Apr 14, 2017 Betul marked it as try-again-later
Shelves: 2017-releases
Stopped reading at 33%.
Characters are annoying me and I just can't get into the story. Will maybe try again in the future.
Tracy  Kalvin
Turning Back brings us more Quin, Bric, Smith, Chella...and Rochelle. Questions from the first book are answered and we are left with questions for the next book.

I really loved getting to know Rochelle. Why she stopped playing, why she ran, who she is. Rochelle is more complicated than I was expecting. She's surprising and refreshing. The boys are explained a bit more too, digging in deeper to Quin and Bric. Smith even exposes himself more as we get further into the world of Taking Turns world.
Grace
Apr 11, 2017 Grace rated it really liked it
The game has changed.
It began with three men.
Now down to two.
So how does that change the rules?
With the epilogue of Taking Turns, you had to expect big changes.
What I did not expect was how that was done.

This book was a bit strange for me. Both Bric and Quin seemed like completely different people. Almost like they switched personalities.
Bric embraced his new role head on and acted as a referee of sorts between Quin and Rochelle. And there was good reason, as it turns out, since Quin didn't for
Kate (KnSBA)
Apr 27, 2017 Kate (KnSBA) rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
LOVING EVERY TURN THIS SERIES MAKES.
I inhaled this book.
No other way to describe it.
The anticipation of waiting for it alone had me amped up, and then when it released I had to wait to read it!! So by the time I opened the first page, my need to know the mess & machinations, the twists & turns & the dark & light in the lives of Quin, Rochelle & Bric was almost rabid.
The secrets revealed, the secrets hinted at and still yet to come, the actions and the reactions, the passion
Jeannine
I'm coming back to review. I really need to dive in to the next book!
Burcu Büyükyıldız
Jul 12, 2017 Burcu Büyükyıldız rated it it was ok
Fazla zorlama.
3. kitabı sırf Bric'in ne yapacağını merak ettiğimden okuyacağım.
Booknerdingout Vela-Savage
Apr 25, 2017 Booknerdingout Vela-Savage rated it it was amazing
This series is life. I DEVORED Taking Turns and went straight into Turning Back!
And let me tell you! JA HUSS pulled me in with her dark, wickedly naughty words.
I fell hard for each of the players and she left me craving for more.

Is it July Yet! Because I need book 3
Denise - Shh Mom's Reading ™
I am so excited for this..... Is it April yet??? http://amzn.to/2jsAzJg
C.D. Canaries: Turning Back BR 4/15/2017 67 34 Apr 29, 2017 12:20AM
Find me here: http://www.newadultaddiction.com/

If you like my books and want to help support my new releases, please sign up to share a post on Facebook or Twitter here .

JA Huss is the author of the Amazon bestselling Rook and Ronin series, the epic science fiction I Am Just Junco series, and hundreds of kid-friendly science books in subjects such as biology, physics, anatomy and physiology, astr
More about J.A. Huss...

Turning (3 books)
  • Taking Turns (Turning, #1)
  • His Turn (Turning, #3)

“she’s just passing through. And she’s staying at the motherfucking Four Seasons Hotel. That’s just fan-fucking-tastic.” “Quin,” 1 likes
“Do you want to spank me?” I tease. And then I immediately feel stupid. What is wrong with me? You’re lonely, Rochelle. And sad. You’re just really good at hiding it. “I really do,” he says, pulling back from the kiss. “After we put the baby to bed.” We?” 0 likes