Jump to ratings and reviews

Tales of Silver Downs #1-3

Tales of Silver Downs: The Complete Series

A family secret. A fey curse. A jealous feud between brothers.

When the seventh son of a seventh son is a bard, he can bring his words to life. Only nobody remembers how the magic works. This collection contains all three full-length Tales of Silver Downs books in one edition: Muse, Fey and Druid.

Muse: A bard who doesn't believe in the power of his words accidently brings his imaginary muse to life. Now he has to deal with the consequences.

Fey: A woman determined to save her husband from his bard brother's magic ventures into the fey realm. But the fey despise mortals and intend to stop her from reclaiming her husband.

Druid: A brother and sister torn apart by the fey are unexpectedly reunited. They have the power to banish the fey forever, but can they put aside their differences long enough to do it?

For readers who like their fantasy dark. This series has lush pre Roman Britain backdrops with a fairytale feeling, a fantasy quest and characters who fight their destiny.
This collection does not include the epilogue novella, Swan, which is a mailing list exclusive and is not available for purchase. Sign up at kyliequillinan.com to receive your free copy of Swan.

1048 pages, ebook

First published January 15, 2017

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Kylie Quillinan

23 books58 followers
Kylie writes about women who defy society’s expectations. Her novels are for readers who like fantasy with a basis in history or mythology. Her interests include Dr Who, jellyfish and cocktails. She needs to get fit before the zombies come. You can find her online at kyliequillinan.com.

SWAN – the epilogue to the Tales of Silver Downs series – is available exclusively to her mailing list subscribers. Sign up at kyliequillinan.com.

5 Things You Didn’t Know About Kylie Quillinan

1. I studied Ancient Greek at university because I wanted to read Homer in his own language.
2. I’m fascinated by miniatures and tiny things, and am building my own dollhouse.
3. I studied to be a journalist because I thought that would provide a more reliable income than writing. I hated it because I wasn’t telling my own stories, only repeating what somebody else had already said.
4. If I wasn’t a writer, I would have been a marine biologist except that I get very, very sea sick. I’m also claustrophobic under water so that was never going to work out.
5. I never ever look into a mirror in a dark room.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
1 (1%)
1 star
1 (1%)
Displaying 1 of 1 review
Profile Image for Doris Mahala.
327 reviews1 follower
November 13, 2021
Tails of Silver Downs

Fantastic story!
You will experience love, hate, tears, bawl like a baby.
You can see the people, hear the sounds of life being lived.
Your chest will constrict with disappointment of a child turning the knife just a little deeper when your daughter refuses to visit her mother when she dose leave the Fay but for short periods of time to give and get information!
I had tears running down my face when Agata refused to see her mother. I do know the hurt first hand!
Kylie Quillinan has become one of my favorite authors!
Displaying 1 of 1 review

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.