Start by marking “A Throne of Fire (A Shade of Vampire, #40)” as Want to Read:
A Throne of Fire (A Shade of Vampire, #40)

A Throne of Fire

(A Shade of Vampire #40)

The heart-pounding PENULTIMATE BOOK in "Season 5" as we move toward the grand finale in Book 41...

Return to the lives of the Novaks - Pre-order now!
Published February 19th 2017

To ask other readers questions about A Throne of Fire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Throne of Fire

Start your review of A Throne of Fire (A Shade of Vampire, #40)
Mikayla
Mar 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Much better!!!

Giving this one 5 stars for sure. People I like from the shade that I've missed are well and truly back. Loved this one a lot more than some in series 5. Keep this up Bella and it'll be the same quality and the previous stuff.
Judy Lewis
Mar 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
ABSOLUTELY RIVETING !!!
Title: A Throne of Fire
Series: A Shade of Vampire
Designation: Book Forty of a Multi-Novel Series, Book 7 of Season 5, NOT a Standalone, Cliffhanger, 322 Pages
Author: Bella Forrest
Genre: Teen/Young Adult/ Coming of Age Paranormal/Supernatural/Fantasy Romance
Reading Platform: Kindle Unlimited
My Rating: FIVE SPELLBINDING STARS *****
A Throne of Fire is the fortieth riveting release in the international bestselling megahit series, A Shade of Vampire, and Bella Forrest has left
Phyllis Pickens
Feb 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Gird your Loins !

Bravo!!! What an epic read from the beginning to the end. Families are reunited, understanding and acceptance is put to the test, a leader recognizes another leader and all hell breaks loose ! And more......
Lisa McPherson
Mar 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Tanisha Frazier
Mar 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wow

The story keeps getting better and I'm just amazed at Bella's storytelling. Can't wait for book 41. Like seriously I wish it was the 20th.
Judy Lewis
Reading Platform: Kindle Unlimited
My Rating: FIVE SPELLBINDING STARS *****
Donna Morrison
Mar 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Man, this was one awesome book. I was so glad that the clan from The Shade found the kids. I am also so glad of the relationship of Hazel and Tejus. I am in love with them and I really hope he goes back to The Shade with them when they are able to leave. I am not sure what Ruby and Ash are going to do but, I have a feeling she is going to stay with him. It would be nice if they all went back to The Shade. It also leaves a cliffhanger that will have you screaming at your book, so make sure you ...more
Maria Wilson
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Meet the parents

Tejus and Ash meet the parents of the girls and let's just say things don't go very well. They get quite the inquisition and too many glares to count from the families. Putting all that aside they come together to battle the entity and the shadows. Thanks to Hazel they find a weapon that can be used against the shadows since nothing else seems to hurt it. Sherus develops an interest in queen Nuriya. I'm curious to see how that develops, I definitely like them as a couple. I've
Brittany Johnson
Feb 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Karen Smith
Jul 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Obsessed yet again by the Shade Characters

Tejus ,Hazel, Ruby and Ash have probably been my favourite characters of all the books. Just when I though the dragon series had stolen my heart this also has to. Onto the last book with sadness that its coming to an end. Fantastic read again
qiana
Mar 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
One of the best series thus far

I'm so made season 5 finale ends in the next book. Hoping for season 6 already. Great read, great plot, great suspense, great thrills, great family and great everything.
Sue
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
That's it! I want to be a Shadian 🤣😍
Yasmin
Oct 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A war is coming. You dont hear it. Now all you can feel is its thundering approach.

Its organised and prolonged.

Who survives? What is to remain?

Is this the end?
Cassandra Dingwell
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow

Amazing ... on the edge of my seat!!!! I cant wait to start the next and final book to find out just what happens for the shadians
Darla
Mar 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
love it love it love it i am so glad this story is so coming together this is one reason why i love reading these books by Bella Forrest she always put the story together and i am glad that the parents are there we all know it will be a fight now cant wait to read 41
Melissa Carvell
Sep 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is by far the best book of season 5 so far.
Melissa Johns
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fiction
So Good!

Yes! Loved this! I had to consciously slow myself down to enjoy this. So excited to see how this goes!
tara  Cooke
Feb 17, 2019 rated it liked it
Good book, highly addictive. I love how each ten books are a series that entwines with the originals
Nov 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow

Bella has done it again Im a few books behind but still keeps me coming back to the shade excellent series and writer!
Sharon Beck
Mar 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this

At some point I thought I would get bored with these book's, but each one I read has me hooked. Cant wait for the next one
Deanna Darnell
Jan 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
BEST BOOK SO FAR, BEST GROUP OF CHARECTER AS WELL!
Taylor
Feb 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Blown away!

I am in awe that Bella writes these stories so quickly and they are so addicting!!! I love the Shade books!!!
Amanda Crisp
Mar 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Favorite story yet!

I think this has been my favorite book of this season! So much action & the family reunited ..... Its awesome!!!
Kelly Gunn
Apr 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brilliant read .
Tiffany
Mar 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

The book is great as always. I cant put these books down one reason why I have to have kindle unlimited.
kate...l
Mar 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant

All I can say is another great book from the shade , just read 3 in a row ,can't wait till next one out
Sharlene
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Final chapter next!

Cliff hangers! You never know what is around the next corner! Once again, emotions running rampant waiting to see how good overpowers evil! Lovin' every word!
Kelle
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just as good as the others but this battle is the best so far!!
Tara Locker
Mar 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic

Excellent book loved it. Never disappointed with bella forrest books. Can't wait for the next one to see what happens. It's a must read
Sheena D. Steiner
Mar 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Never ceases to amaze!

I have been reading the Shade for a little over a year now and I mean it when I say, the stories get better with every book and every book I finish is my favorite!
Bella has to make a witch in Shade named Bella, because she works absolute magic when she creates these stories and sucks you in, making you feel like you are the character, feeling their feelings and seeing the things that they are seeing.
I can't wait to see what each new shade book has in store!!!!!!
« previous 1 3 next »

• Dark Prince's Agenda (The Children Of The Gods #31)
  • Dark Prince's Dilemma (The Children of the Gods #30)
  • The Vampire Gift 5: Whispers of Evil
  • The Vampire Gift 6: Secrets of Hope
  • The Vampire Gift 4: Darkness Rising
Bella Forrest is a lover of fantasy, romance, action, and mystery infused stories with twists you dont see coming. She has sold over seven million books since her first novel was published in 2012.

*LATEST RELEASES*:
☞ A Shade of Vampire 87: A Shade of Mystery
☞ Harley Merlin 16: Finch Merlin and the Blood Tie
☞ Darklight 5: Darktide

Sign up to Bella's New Release email list and you'll automatically

A Shade of Vampire (1 - 10 of 87 books)
  • A Shade of Vampire (A Shade of Vampire, #1)
  • A Shade of Blood (A Shade of Vampire, #2)
  • A Castle of Sand (A Shade of Vampire, #3)
  • A Shadow of Light (A Shade of Vampire, #4)
  • A Blaze of Sun (A Shade of Vampire, #5)
  • A Gate of Night (A Shade of Vampire, #6)
  • A Break of Day (A Shade of Vampire, #7)
  • A Shade of Novak (A Shade of Vampire, #8)
  • A Bond of Blood (A shade of Vampire, #9)
  • A Spell of Time (A Shade of Vampire, #10)

News & Interviews