Start by marking “Oblivion” as Want to Read:
Oblivion

Oblivion

4.68  ·  Rating details ·  25 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
When tragedy strikes Aja Lawson, she believes her life has forever lost its luster. Indifferent to everything but the unrelenting and gnawing misery inside of her, she scrapes up the shards of the shiny girl she used to be and tries to somehow keep moving forward. But in the shadows, forces are gathering like tumbleweed to disrupt her life: forces, or more concisely, men.

P
Published February 16th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Oblivion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Oblivion

Cyndi Becker
Feb 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5plus-stars
So this book held me captive from start ( pun intended). I've read other books by Lulu Astor and liked them a lot. But Oblivion blew my mind. The plot is clever and made this a page turner, but it's Astor's character development and the witty dialogue that makes this story come alive. At the center of the story is Aja who I immediately loved. There's a very distinct tone in her voice, and being in her head was nothing short of amusing. She's witty, snarky and makes fascinating observations.

The s
Lorena  Garcia -- Brittany's Book Blog
This is the first book I read from Ms. Astor and I have to say that I am NOT disappointed in the least.

This book had me captivated from beginning to end, I highly recommend this book!

The whole mysteriousness that this book had completely had my sole attention and I was unable to find myself putting the device down. I just had to keep going because I needed to unravel all that was happening and why it was happening.

Aja is happily married until she's not anymore.

Nicholas Cain is a very powerful,
Arica Shupe
Feb 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OBLIVION
by Lulu Astor

This is the first book i've read from this author and oh my i can't wait for the next one to come out. This author takes you through a rollercoaster ride of emotions. You feel the heartbreak that Aja feels when tragedy strikes. Your heart bleeds for her and you wonder if she will ever be ok again after such a loss. You will also feel the strength that she shows as she starts to move on in life only to find out that just when she thinks all will be ok she gets on that ride a
Heidi
Apr 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 plus stars

Very original characters and story. I truly enjoyed reading this book and getting wrapped up in the mystery. This is definitely a must read and I can't wait for book 2
T. McKinney-Battle
Mar 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMFG (censoring my words) The plot, the way this book lead to the AWWW, was phenomenal. NO SPOILERS, but this book is a must read!
Paula Scott
Feb 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love Lulu's books. She always keeps me on the edge of my seat. I think I have things figured out and bam! The story takes a different turn. I can't wait for book #2.
Jodie Foster
Mar 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Found this book thanks to fellow readers, and I was glad I did. I got sucked into the story...and then was left hanging off a ledge with the ending. I don't like to go into the storyline on a review, because I think you need to read the goodies for yourself
Kathy
Mar 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was such a fascinating story! This novel has all the elements of a great story: money, power, control and sex. Ingenious concept for the story. The author is such a clever writer. Her books get better every time. The ending is genius!!
Jennifer Pierson
Feb 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Aja Lawson lost her spark when tragedy strikes, leaving her with an indifferent attitude. While she somehow moves forward, she doesn't realize that three men have her on their radar. One wants to destroy her, while the other two want to basically own her. O.M.G! While I already believed that this story would be interesting from reading the blurb, I NEVER SAW THIS COMING! That's why I have given a generic over view of what went on, as I refuse to give anything away, because my wish is for everyon ...more
Lizzie_Loves_Books
Feb 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I received a copy of Oblivion from Lulu Astor via Sassy Savvy Fabulous PR in exchange for an unbiased and honest review.
Lulu Astor is a brand new author to me and I’m so pleased I read this book from her as I’m now a massive fan of her work. Wow this book blew me away. I loved everything about it from start to finish.

This book was different from the books I’ve read recently which was very refreshing for me as a reader and reviewer. This book in my opinion is a dark romance which is my absolute
Jessica Settle
Feb 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received this from Sassy Savvy Fabulous in a giveaway! Holy Smokes this book!

This is my 1st read by this author! All I can say is it's absolutely one of the best I have read in awhile! I was becoming bored with books lately then this gem fell into my lap! It's unique and fresh! Dark and sexy with mysterious all wrapped into one!

Aja is a strong beautiful woman. She has had a traumatic event in her life that was game changing! Yet, she perseveres and continues to keep going! I can't tell you eve
Heidi R.
Feb 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Unusual circumstances make for a thriller read. Can't wait for book two!!!
Heather B
Feb 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Seriously, this goes beyond 5 stars!! Lulu Astor's Oblivion is part of a two book duet. In this book, we meet Aja Lawson and tragic events that have taken place in her life to bring her to her current state. The first half of this book has you guessing who is who and then once you find out, you will be floored. The writing is wonderful in this story, but it does end on a cliffhanger - OMG! The author has written an elaborate story that is an absolute must read.
Kayla