Start by marking “Paging Dr. Cupid” as Want to Read:
Paging Dr. Cupid

Paging Dr. Cupid

Newly appointed Chief of Emergency Medicine Dr. Garrett Langley can't seem to find a secretary to keep up with his demands. His love life isn’t going so well, either. He recently lost his long time girlfriend to his older brother and saw a workplace romance end in disaster, leaving him with a busy career but no love life.

Piano prodigy Grace Valentyne forfeited the second
Published February 3rd 2017 by The Wild Rose Press, Inc

To ask other readers questions about Paging Dr. Cupid, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Paging Dr. Cupid

Ally Swanson
Feb 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was such a fun and super short, easy read! At only 82 pages it didn’t take more than a couple hours to read it. And trust me; once you start you won’t be able to put it down!

This book is extremely entertaining and true joy to read! I was drawn in right off the first few pages and although I was curious to find out how the story would end, I was in no rush to get to the end as I was enjoying seeing how the story unfolded.

Grace Valentyne is a student at Julliard. However, her mom falls i
Bookschatter
Jan 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
If you have read other novellas by Nancy Fraser you will certainly not be disappointed with this one!
Personally, I utterly enjoyed it and gave it a full four stars :-)

Another quick, but satisfying and heart warming read with genuine, worthy characters, with wonderful period details. (Full review will follow shortly!)

[ARC received via Goddess Fish Promotions for an honest review]
April
Feb 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Thanks to netgalley.com for the ARC of this book. It is a very quick read that is set in 1967. It is a sweet old fashioned romance book. The characters are interesting and it is a clean romance story.
Feb 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a great book with a wonderful story and well developed characters. This book will keep you reading long into the night. This was such a great read and full of surprises. I am looking forward to reading the next book by this great author. I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader’s copy of this book. The free book held no determination on my personal review.
poppy
Feb 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book it was a fun little read and i really enjoyed getting to know Garret and Grace.A great read would recommend.
Nancy
Feb 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Patty
Abn10009
Feb 02, 2017
Melanie
Feb 02, 2017
Nancy Fraser has been writing since she was a child, most often on walls and with crayons or (heaven forbid) permanent marker.

Since first becoming published in 1996, Nancy has received numerous five star reviews for her futuristic, time travel romance.

She’s also published in short contemporary, historical romance
and is contracted for a series of ten vintage historical romances set during the Golde