Start by marking “My Image of You” as Want to Read:
My Image of You

My Image of You

A globe-trotting bad boy chases the one that got away in this addictive novel from the New York Times bestselling author of The Contract.

My name is Adam Kincaid, and I’m the best at what I do. After losing my parents, I decided to follow in their footsteps, and now I’m the most daring freelance photographer in the world.

Maybe some think I’m a loner, but I don’t care. All t
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 316 pages
Published September 19th 2017 by Loveswept

To ask other readers questions about My Image of You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Image of You

Hanne
Sep 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I LOVE this book so much! I loved every second I spent reading it. I lost track of time while reading. I read way past my bedtime (not really a surprise with a Melanie Moreland novel) and I didn’t mind it at all that I was tired the next day. I had to know how this book ended. I couldn’t put it down. My Image of You is one of my favorite books this year!

I always feel for this author’s main characters. They are (a little) damaged, but they are also strong, smart and passionate. I always root for
Alex ♈
Sep 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: hero-i-liked, safe

(view spoiler)
BookLover
Sep 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
ARC requested through Netgalley, and kindly provided by Random House Publishing Group in exchange for an honest review.

“Ally, it’s me.” My voice broke. “Please, baby. Please don’t leave. Stay with me. You’re my Nightingale.”

This was a lovely story. This will be a difficult review to write because I don’t want to give away any spoilers. The book blurb really doesn’t do the story justice.

The story started out with a tease of the couple being separated but not knowing why. Luckily, the author did
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Aug 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4 "I Belong To You" Stars!

photo IMG_0463_zpsjmoh1zpz.jpg

Adam Kincaid is a 33 yr. old well known freelance photographer living in Toronto. He's very talented & travels all over the world to remote locations. His job can sometimes be dangerous, & he's known for taking risks. He has an accident while working, and is taken to Toronto General Hospital where he meets a beautiful, kind nurse named Alexandra Robbins. She's his very own Florence Nightingale. As she cares for him he feels an intense connection. There's just s
Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

***3.5 Stars***

“She needed someone to protect her.
That someone was me.”

My Image of You is the first story I have read by Melanie Moreland. When I read the synopsis all those month ago I knew this was something I wanted to get on board with. In the end though, it was just ok for me. I did find parts really enjoyable and found it engaging at some spots, particularly the start and the end, but as an all-round story I just found it dragged a bit and I lost interest in parts. Having said that
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

Adam is 33 years old and a pretty famous photographer.
His last shoot landed him in a Toronto hospital, after almost falling down a roof!
Enter Alex. She's the nurse he wakes up to. And it's insta-attraction on both sides.
But Alex has a very difficult life. She pretty much does what her mom and her step-dad tell her to do - because she feels guilty for something that happened over ten years ago - something that wasn't her fault at all. But they still run her life! Alex is trying his best to make h
Carvanz
3.5 Stars

Adam is injured when he falls while taking a risky shot with his camera. Despite his injury, he manages to spend the night in the hospital getting to know his attractive nurse better. Ally has some pretty heavy baggage she’s carried all of her life but her time with Adam lightens the load and helps her to see she is worthy of happiness and love. Together this couple face some extreme conflicts that tore my heart in two.

While I really enjoyed this book, so much of it is the author telli
Carol
4 stars.
This book was a rollercoaster ride of emotions. It was a very well-written, sweet and tender love story with a ton of angst .
After reading the prologue, I was always waiting for the moment when everything would fall apart between Adam and Ally and it made for some really intense reading. I wanted so badly to flip to the end and check for a HEA. Needless to say there is one.
Adam was such a sweet guy and I liked how Ally blossomed when she was with him. They were meant for each other. Grea
 Leo (Queen of the Rants and the Crazy)
3.75 stars.

I love this author and I love reading her books.
But this book, I don't know if it was just me or did the heroine seen easily manipulated by her mother and supposedly fake boyfriend/fiance?
Hero was amazing though.
Can't wait to read her next books.
Irene
Sep 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 Heartfelt Stars

My Image of You by Melanie Moreland was a beautiful and heartwarming read.
The storyline captured my interest from the prologue and held it all throughout the book. The writing is strong, the angst well done and the characters Adam and Alex are likable, easily relatable and I loved watching them come together.

description

My Image of You by Melanie Moreland is a touching and romantic read, perfect if you're looking for a heartwarming read this weekend.

*Get your copy here*
Amazon: http://amzn
Carlene Inspired
4.5 Stars
ARC provided via Netgalley.

My Image of You is a stunning novel by Melanie Moreland. With descriptive, flowing writing and heaps of emotion, Moreland tells the story of Adam and Ally, the kind of couple people call soul mates, if only her parents would allow for it. Adam lives for the thrill of being a daring freelance photographer, he's known across the world for his photos of war zones and natural disasters. When he wakes up in the hospital and meets Ally, the nurse on duty, he finds s
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
From the bottom of my black heart... I'm sorry. But this one wasn't for me.
Debbie Oliphant
Sep 23, 2017 rated it liked it
This story was divided in two halves. The prologue was great, my curiosity was piqued and I could not out the book down from there. The first half was a solid four stars. It begins with the initial meet with Adam and Ally. Adam is a photojournalist whose profession has many risks. While on assignment, he is injured and is rushed to the hospital. He meets Alexandria (Ally), his nurse, and the two are attracted to one another. He is arrogant and she is bossy and yet they connect immediately.

There
AJ
Sep 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 second-chance-stars

Gorgeously romantic, sweet, sexy, dramatic and surprising, with a hero who is a huge big pile of swoon! *dreamy sigh*. This book begins with a man desperate to reconnect with the love of his life, so you have an idea going in how the story is going to play out. I’m always a sucker for a second-chance-romance, so I dove in all excited to see their love story and see Adam get his second chance, but I wasn’t expecting the intensity of it all, and I loved it!

Adam Kincaid is a da
Randy
Aug 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, netgalley

You'll definitely fall in love with this story.. the H was out of this world amazing.
He was patient and sweet, possessive and protective. It was just amazing to see him fall in love with Alex or his nightingale like he called her.
-------------------------------------

Definitivamente se van a enamorar de esta historia, el héroe fue fuera de este mundo maravilloso.
El era paciente y dulce, posesivo and protejedor. Fue maravilloso verlo como el se enamoró con Alex o su nightingale como el la llamo c
Libby Harrison

Plot: 3/5
Grovel: sort of
Cheating: yes – h has a ‘fake’ boyfriend
HEA: yes
Triggers: loads of parent drama

Average score: 3.5/5

Best Line: “I love you any way—as long as I have you.”

Worst Line: “I, ah, sort of have a boyfriend.”

Personal Review:
An ok love story between a photographer and a nurse

Random Ramblings:
•He was a little obnoxious in the beginning
•Oh, I get it now
•That wa
Lea ★
ARC kindly provided by Netgalley.

From the moment I read the blurb, I knew this book will be a jackpot!
I think all lovers of second chance romance will love this one. I know I did, and I devoured it in one sitting.
It was just so many emotions packed in one book.
It had all the feels and amazing characters.
I will certainly read more of Melanie's books. She is a very talented writer that never disappoints.
Claudia Burgoa
Jul 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Melanie Moreland delivers an enchanting story, that is also complex, surprising and deeply heartfelt.
Katrin Schäfer
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My Image of You - Weil ich dich liebe
von Melanie Moreland
LYX
Cover:
Der Aufbau der Gestaltung erinnert mich entfernt an die Again-Serie.
Rezension:
"Auch die größte Liebe garantiert kein Für Immer
Als der Fotograf Adam Kincaid nach einem Unfall im Krankenhaus erwacht und sein Blick auf die zuständige Krankenschwester fällt, wähnt er sich im Himmel. Mit ihren roten Locken und den blitzeblauen Augen verdreht Alexandra Robbins Adam sofort den Kopf. Auch für sie ist es Liebe auf den ersten Blick. Doch
My Own Bookshelves
Once again Melanie Moreland enchants me with her words. She has one voice in contemporary romance that is not to be missed. My Image of You cocoons you tightly in their world that you never want to leave. Adam and Alex are beautifully complex characters that are delivered to the reader with equal parts of lust, humor, tenderness and love.

Adam is what I would refer to as an understated alpha. His persona is charming and captivating. He has a job that would make any adrenaline junkie jealous. And
Katie
Jun 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
AMAZING !!! Review to come !!!

Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Sep 22, 2017 rated it really liked it

4.5 swoony alpha stars

“You already live two separate lives – let me be part of the one that makes you happy.”

Well hello Adam Kincaid….welcome to the top shelf of book boyfriends! It’s been a while since we’ve fallen in love from the first page of a book. And fall in love we did – because Adam– without question was just perfection in personality and heart; he was everything we love in a hero. He ticked all the boxes for us and our hearts won’t forget him in a hurry, that’s for sure. Adam told t
Grey
Sep 21, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 3-stars
Thank you to NetGalley for giving me an ARC of My Image of You, to read prior to this book's release... although I wasn't able to finish it before it went live.

I had read a couple of books written by this author before and had heard some buzz on Maryse's blog and in our goodreads group here...so I figured I had to, at least, give it a whirl.

The book itself says that it was unproofed, so I struggled a little bit with some proofy type issues. However, I am sure they will be (hopefully have been) a
Erin Lewis
Sep 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 star Review My Image Of You by Melanie Moreland

Having read several other books by Melanie Moreland I couldn’t wait to read this book and I was not disappointed in any way.

Melanie Moreland sucked me into the story from the first page. I kept thinking just one more chapter and I couldn't put it down until I had finished. I Love the characters of Adam and Alexandra .Ms. Moreland weaves a story so well that was immediately immersed in her writing.

Not only does she write strong main characters but
Carrie Elks
Jul 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
My Image of You is a perfect love story, telling the story of Adam and Ally, two damaged souls who connect one night in the Emergency Room. From the moment they meet – Ally is a nurse, and Adam her very belligerent patient – you can almost taste the chemistry growing between them. And what develops is a beautifully crafted romance between two broken people – who turn out to be the only ones who can heal each other. But, as always, the course of true love never does run smooth, and Moreland takes ...more
Varied Books
Jan 14, 2018 marked it as on-kindle-to-read
1/14/18 Ammy $1.99
Jean
Aug 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really ended up loving this book! After a little bit of a slow start, I was all-in, pulling for Adam and Alex in every way possible.

Adam is an "extreme photographer"......daring to take pictures from the highest heights and most dangerous terrains to get that ultimate shot. And this was the main focus of his life. But when he gets hurt and ends up in the hospital, he is surprised by his instant attraction to his nurse, Alex. Their banter and connection had me smiling.

Seriously, this was such a
*TANYA*
Oct 01, 2018 rated it liked it
The first half of the book was pretty good, the second not so much. All the misunderstandings made my head hurt. Lol.
Anne OK
Sep 25, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017-reads
A BIT OF A HIT & MISS FOR MOI! And I was really expecting it to be a top read for me. I note that I am in the minority - but it just wasn't a good fit for me.

A little too far-fetched for my liking. The female lead, Ally, was obviously smart, well-educated, and employed as an ER nurse, but let herself become a mat for people to wipe their feet on. The reasoning behind her family-related problems stemmed from the murder of her step-brother when they were young, and she let her crude and rude s
Beth ~ Panda & Boodle
Sep 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It was overwhelming and emotional. It was painful and beautiful. It was agony and ecstasy all rolled into one.
It was perfect.

There are certain books that are so good, so heartfelt and engaging, that you know from the first they’re going to stay with you.

My Image of You is one of those books.

A beautiful two-part story told lovingly and emotionally by Melanie Moreland, it has haunting echoes of Flowers in the Attic and a deep, abiding, perfect love between Adam and Ally.

Simply put, My Image of
United By Romance: My Image Of You 1 2 Sep 22, 2018 03:34PM
  • The Right Kind of Reckless (Reckless Hearts, #2)
  • The Unveiling (Work of Art, #2)
  • Bachelor Games (Tropical Temptation, #3)
  • Fair Play
  • That Night with the CEO
  • The Third Kiss
  • Of the Heart
  • Arm Candy (Real Love, #2)
  • The Scars Between Us
  • The Handmaid (Unexpected Circumstances, #1)
  • Gilded Cage
  • My Roommate's Girl
  • Don't Kiss the Messenger (Edgelake High School, #1)
  • Remind Me (Chasing Fire, #1)
  • Constellation (Constellation #1)
  • She Dims the Stars
  • Rum Runner (Key West Escape, #1)
  • With The First Goodbye (Thirty-Eight, #5)
New York Times/USA Today bestselling author Melanie Moreland, lives a happy and content life in a quiet area of Ontario with her beloved husband of twenty-seven-plus years and their rescue cat, Amber. Nothing means more to her than her friends and family, and she cherishes every moment spent with them.
While seriously addicted to coffee, and highly challenged with all things computer-related and t
“You make me feel things I can’t explain … Want things I’ve never wanted before.”
“You hardly know me,” she whispered. “How could I affect you like that? How do you know you want all those things with me?”
I shook my head. “I only met you a couple of days ago, Ally, but I’ve been waiting for you all my life. Waiting for you to find me.”
1 likes
“We’re going to be amazing together. Whether you want me to take you hard, or make love to you in the slowest way possible, I am the right man for you.”
I dropped another kiss on her mouth. “When you’re ready, my girl. When you’re ready.”
1 likes