Start by marking “Little Black Book for Stunning Success + Tools for Action Mastery” as Want to Read:

Little Black Book for Stunning Success + Tools for Action Mastery

Published for the first time in the world! Uncommon success is no longer just for the chosen few. Discover the mindsets of the best, install the rituals of the icons, run the habits of the heroes and massive improvements will be yours for the taking. In The Little Black Book of stunning success, Robin Sharma - one of the true masters of leadership + elite performance on th ...more
Published January 17th 2016 by Jaico Publishing House

Be the first to ask a question about Little Black Book for Stunning Success + Tools for Action Mastery

Srikanth Krishnamurthy
Nov 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Stunning indeed !!!
Saraswati Urao
Sep 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book is quite short one. But direct to point for motivating the readers. its good book.
Simple English and easy to understand.
Abhilash Ruhela
Feb 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Robin Sharma is not just an author anymore. He is a legend who is going to be remembered for ages for the contribution that he is making towards the society by spreading his tools for developing in personal and professional life. I read many self-help and motivating books but no book has ever been able to bring more effect that Sharma’s. I am just done reading his latest book named “Little Black Book for Stunning Success + Tools for Action Mastery”. I am as impressed as I have been for all the t ...more
Shahzeb Zaheer
Feb 05, 2018 rated it did not like it
This book this a scam, like several of his other books. No original ideas, everything taken from somewhere.
Plenty of blank pages given in the name of action mastery tool.
Waste of money.
Sudhir
Mar 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful read.

This was one of the best collections from Robin Sharma. Simple, short and impactful. Any chapter can be picked, read and easily digested.

It's human nature to focus on what's not working rather than to embrace all that is. This one is a good companion to spread positive vibes across.
Nish Parekh
Dec 30, 2017 rated it it was ok
A smattering of value in a vast sea of vacuity and cliches. To be fair, many of the cliches were likely created or popularized by Robin Sharma himself. Energetically says things like “Face your fears! Keep growing! Live with passion!” without any real consideration for how to do this or what might get in the way.
Anindya
Apr 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just like 'Who Will Cry...' this one too made me smile to the wise sayings and feel revivified! Incredibly beautifully written and I guess it was an enlightening journey for the author to have come up with something like this.
Ganesh Kumar Krishnan
Jun 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
First book from Robin's stable and already loving it. This man's contribution to the society in the most positive way is just unbelievable. Simple things for life with great examples. Hats off Robin..! We're eager to learn a lot more from you.
Mannat Batth
Feb 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
A book which helps us be better.
Hakima Chentouf
Aug 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Reading Robin Sharma s book make me feel like I just had a therapy of mind and soul🙏🏻
Bhargav RS
Sep 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-favorites
Short, simple yet powerful
Srinadh
Apr 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
a really good book to read
you 'll love reading this especially if you are a beginner.
Sowrirajan
Jul 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Precious and precise advise
Nayaab Z Ali
Jul 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Motivating, short simple and to the point. Totally worth it!
Akash Goel
Oct 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great book.
Keerthi Divakaran
Mar 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great book that quotes several wonderful insights for success in life, both personal and professional..dear folks, just give a try, read it.. its worth your time.
Sundeep
Awesome

This is one of the best books I have read, it is deep and helps us like a great life.
Kalyan
ISBN: 9788184959895, 8184959893
Edition: 1, 2017
Avinash Pandey
Feb 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
# Though his plethora of experience and maturity, Robin sharma brings yet another soul churning chain of suggestions for continued and sustained self improvement.One of my favorites is:

Simplify,Simplify,Simplify.
Focus,Focus,Focus.#
Saviorajan
Jan 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Its one of the best books ever written by Robin Sharma.It was quite eye opener for me.
All those who like books of Robin sharma must buy this book-
A.N.M. Shibly
Mar 15, 2019
Punit Yadav
Jan 12, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Robin Sharma is one of the world’s premier thinkers on leadership, personal growth and life management. The bestselling author of
The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari,
Who Will Cry When You Die? and
The Saint, the Surfer, and the CEO and four other books on self-transformation.

Robin Sharma is in constant demand internationally as keynote speaker at the conferences of many of the most powerful companies