Start by marking “Bound By Cotton” as Want to Read:
Bound By Cotton

Bound By Cotton

Becky’s Valentine Dreams left her with a longing for the supernatural and as another holiday approaches, she’s ripe for another sexual adventure. Museum curator Peter isn’t what she’d expected but, then again, trying to fathom the wants of unearthly beings is complicated at best. His tastes are far more exotic than she’s used to and may just be more extreme than she can ha ...more
Published January 15th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Bound By Cotton, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bound By Cotton

Start your review of Bound By Cotton
Lady Elizabeth
Jul 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Patrick Khayler wrote his first book for his wife and Bound by Cotton is the third one. I can’t think of a better way of writing compelling romance with erotic aspects than writing it for someone you love.

In Bound by Cotton we see Rebecca going on a tour of the Museum and the man in charge of the exhibition has some unique ideas for her. Peter Cotton is someone from another world, another time, another space if you will and he will teach Rebecca what she needs to know.

The world is expanding on e
Johanna Bixby
Becky’s journey is just getting off the charts hot! I’m loving this newest adventure with Peter and her complete submission to him. You can always count on Patrick Khayler to take the meaning of erotic to a whole new level of 🔥🔥🔥. I found myself there in the story with them, because his writing is so beautifully descriptive. I highly recommend this book!
Metalkarin
Jan 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Intriguing fantasy

For the most part a great story. I’ve read this author before and I love his fantasies.

What I like less about the writing is that it’s trying too hard.
For example:
* She picked up her fork and took a bite of egg. Perfect texture. Infinite flavors of bacon, sausage, spinach and cheese. Nothing overpowered anything else. Each taste complemented every other. *
It’s not exactly wordy, but to me it’s an over the top description of an omelette.

Still, a book worth reading if you’re int
Frances
Here comes the Easter bunny

Omg Patrick has done it again. Bound by Cotton is scorching hot and with the hint of the supernatural this book will have licking your fingers for a taste. Becky has been trained for sex, taught how to ask for what she want and now the ultimate prize her submission. While Becky is at a museum she gets the surprise of her life a hot curator. She sees him and can't keep her desire at bay. When she realize he wants her submission she has a choice to make. Will Becky let h
Diedra Drake
Jul 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotica, romance, fantasy
Bound by Cotton is, in a word, stunning. As a bit of background, while I'm definitely an erotic romance reader, this is the first of Patrick Khayler's books I've read. In addition, I'm not particularly keen on BDSM from a personal taste perspective. Which makes how much I loved this story even more surprising!

Not only does the writer paint beautiful, sensory pictures with his words, but the story itself is interesting. I do want to pause a moment and say that the quality of description cannot be
B.J. Frazier
May 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Patrick Khayler’s historical description of Fabergé eggs is an interesting backdrop to a BDSM romance. Khayler pulls the reader into a believable museum exhibit while building relatable characters.

Building on that foundation, “Bound by Cotton” shifts into paranormal fantasy mixed with a heat index over 100. Khayler presents a magical world of BDSM without being vanilla or over the top. No matter one’s experience, Khayler’s eroticism and passion will captivate any reader.

“Bound by Cotton” is fast
Lisa Pichner
Sep 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely amazing read

Mr Khayler has done it again, he had me so wrapped up in this book it was torture to put it down.
I loved Becky in The Present and Valentine Dreams, but This showed another side of her that I loved.
Peter showed Becky who she is and the confidence she hasn't known she needed.
Mr. Khayler is a phenomenal writer. He has a unique way of opening you up to the books and hooks you in.
This has got to be my favorite erotic book, it holds so much that really keep you guessing. Altho
Kelly Van Fleet
May 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Bound by Cotton is the third book by Patrick that is written about Becky's sexual journey. The first two being The Present and Valentine Dreams, which I high recommend you read (not required) to get a full understanding of what and who Becky has been through. Having over came most of her insecurities Becky is now pushed to her limits with Peter. Her awaking comes full circle as she learns to let go and give herself fully to him.

This novel is darker than the previous two but, oh so sexy. Treat y
Madhattervet
Mar 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the third book from Patrick Khayler (The Present and Valentine Dreams were first) which follows Becky again; this time as she tours a museum. We are drawn into another erotic fantastical world as Becky continues in her sexual journey. Again you could read as a stand-alone but much better to go from the beginning. I loved the power exchange in this one and that there is a wee bit more darkness. The characters have such depth, and the writing is simply fabulous. Patrick is the king of erot ...more
Cathy Andrews
Mar 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Still sweating!

Patrick does not disappoint with his latest story of Becky and her sexual exploits. Another abstract wonderland, this time centered around BDSM, has Becky transcending all boundaries. The heat and detail he puts into his words never fail to bring the reader to the brink of climax again and again. This reader's skin is now permanently pruned from the cold showers!
Joy Boutwell
Dec 27, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book has a paranormal vibe and I don't really like that type of story, but I toughed it out and will give the review based on the writing.

This story is well written and has an intriguing storyline. Peter and Becky are amazing characters that take you on a sexy adventure full of seduction, love, lust and fulfilled sexual fantasies.
Vickie Beams
May 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is hotter than hot!! My heart is still pounding! This is one of the most orgasmic books that I have read! It is steamy!!
Violet L'Amour
Sep 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What an intriguing concept! I loved this book. I’ve grown fond of Becky’s character and have enjoyed her sexual journey. She’s strength, vulnerability, and sensuality woven into one. The premise of this book also piqued my interest with the introduction of Peter. The author paints him with attractive qualities, but what caught my eye was his personality. I don’t want to give too much away and spoil the story! But I found the juxtaposition of an intimidating male figure and the seemingly innocent ...more
Pandora Spocks
May 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just...Holy Heat!

Bound by Cotton by Patrick Khayler is exquisitely hot BDSM erotica with a side of paranormal intrigue. Educator Becky visits an exhibition of Faberge eggs at the local museum where she meets Peter Cotton, a handsome man with a commanding presence. He knows her intimately and she's less than completely surprised to meet him; she's been waiting for someone. He offers fulfillment of her deepest dreams and fantasies. But first she must learn to submit.

Khayler masterfully blends para
CoffeeTimeRomance andMore
The trepidation and fear Becky is feeling should be enough to make her run, but they only serve to heighten the experience. Peter’s teasing touches drive her right to the brink every time, yet his promise of things to come are making her nervous. There is definitely a darker element here, which adds a little edginess to the steamy storyline. Learning of Becky’s past sexual experiences is a part of this story I feel is missing, and in my opinion, would help as a preface to this plot.
Lototy
Review
Nola Arganbright
Patrick Khayler once again brings the reader into a world filled with erotic sensual fantasy. Becky the returning character from The Present and Valentine continues her journey into the realms of sexual self discovery and understanding.
The fantasies written into this book had my own imagination soaring to places I dare not mention. A treat for lovers and readers alike.
January Bain
Mar 05, 2017
Scerina Elizabeth
Aug 23, 2017

• Alone: Ride or Die
  • With the Wind Comes Change - A Short Story (The Midnight Series Book 11)
  • Don't Make Me Cut You, Lawrence: An Adult Comic Book
  • The Prospect III (Chronicles of Crighton, #3)
  • Cash (Gates of Hell MC, #2)
  • Bleeding Soul - Poetry and Prose
  • Like a Boss (Boss Duet, #1)
  • Second Chance SEAL (Sunset SEALs Book 2)
  • Broken Doll (Broken Doll #1)
  • Saving Their Queen (The Albino Queen Book 1)
  • A Path to Forgiveness (The Midnight Series, #14)
  • Gansett Island Boxed Set Books 7-9 (Gansett Island, #7-9)
  • After Dark: The Series
  • Jason's Hope (Lake Hope, #4)
  • Clean Slates (Love in Sienna, #6)
  • Heartbreaker (Billionaires of White Oaks, #1)
  • Phoenix Rises (The Phoenix Agency)
  • Tussle (World Class Wrestling #1)
Patrick Khayler lives in Texas with his wife of many years and two children. Together, they enjoy active family vacations to exotic locations with diverse outdoor activities such as camping, biking and SCUBA diving. He enjoys reading everything, regardless of genre, in any subject that manages to hold his interest at the time.
In fiction, Patrick enjoys stories with detailed character development

News & Interviews