Start by marking “Call Me Daddy” as Want to Read:
Call Me Daddy

Call Me Daddy

I want him to be my first.
I want him to be the one.
I want him to be my everything.

I didn’t expect to spend my eighteenth birthday stranded in the pouring rain with no way to make it home.
I didn’t expect to be rescued from the worst night of my life by the most amazing man I’d ever seen.

His name is Nick, and he says he wants to take care of me, says he’ll look after
Published January 13th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Call Me Daddy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Call Me Daddy

Call Me Daddy by Jade WestAct Your Age by Eve DangerfieldSugar Daddies by Jade WestKnight by Kristen AshleyOwning Her Innocence by Alexa Riley
DDLG
65 books — 79 voters
Trailer Park Virgin by Alexa RileyCall Me Daddy by Jade WestOwning Her Innocence by Alexa RileyStepdaddy Savage by Charleigh RoseKnight by Kristen Ashley
Daddy Books
66 books — 50 voters

More lists with this book...

Start your review of Call Me Daddy
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
4 Smut Scale Stars

This might be my favorite Daddy/Little Girl book that I've read to date. The writing style was wonderful and there was some pretty decent characterization too, considering.

And the Smut.
Oh the Smut.
So dirty.
So wrong.
So awesome. Lol
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️1/2! Call Me Daddy (stand-alone). [Over-the-top] kink & fairytale romance at its best!

“Let’s make you nice and wet for Daddy’s cock.”

Call Me Daddy (stand-alone) opens up to college student Laine Seabourne aka Baby girl being rescued from a precarious situation by businessman Nick Lynch aka Daddy Nick. Nick immediately feels protective of Laine and she takes comfort in his commanding ways.

“No secrets, Laine,” he repeats. “Daddy wants to see.”
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
4 Taboo at it's Finest Stars

"Daddy play is............niche, Laine, so niche that most people just wouldn't understand."

photo welcomehomedaddy_zpsokfkiopm.jpg

Okay so I was ecstatic when I saw that Jade was bringing out a new book, then I read the title. I was apprehensive to say the least, not sure where she was going with this one. I still had to have it because Jade just writes dirty so well.

Fangirl lovin photo fangirling_zpseyocuzk4.gif

I got sucked into this story, it's hot, I mean REALLY HOT!!! It does get a little hard to stomach at times but overall it was a stea
Chantal ❤️
3.5 DADDY'S BUTTERFLY STARS

“Call me Daddy,” I growl. “You can call me Daddy.”

Was it fate that they should meet on that faithful night in the rain after one of the most traumatic experiences of 18 year old Laine's life? That they should meet on her birthday?

description

Until this chance encounter with "Daddy Nick" Laine's been alone and unloved.

Nick, has been in love (platonically) once and it was with "his" little girl Jane. She wasn't his biological daughter but he gave her his unconditional love. To her
Chelsea (chelseadolling reads)
Jan 07, 2020 rated it did not like it
Oh no no no no no no no no 🤢
Maria Angie Mendoza
Jan 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Insta-attraction, insta-trust, and insta-Daddy play...OMG⁉️
Jade West has a way of taking a taboo subject and turning it around into something hot, and delightfully passionate and romantic!
Laine is left stranded by her best friend after celebrating her 18 birthday. As she's fighting off the advances of a stranger, another stranger, 42 year old Nick, comes to get rescue. They're immediately attracted to each other and immediately decide to live together. He's always wished to have a little girl to
Sophia Triad
Jan 21, 2017 rated it really liked it

Gloriously smutty.
Surprisingly kinky.
Role play at its best.

The great thing is that there is actually a story behind all these about two adults (with a big age difference) who fall in love after destiny brings them together.

They started with Nick demanding:

"Call me Daddy", I growl. "You can call me Daddy."

And their relationship will reach a point with Nick admitting:

"You are not a little girl Laine. We just like to pretend you are."

Let’s dive into their story:

Laine and Nick find each other during
warhawke
Jan 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Kinksters and Daddy lovers
Genre: Erotic Romance
Type: Standalone
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

Laine Seabourne was having the worst day of her life. Out on her own on a cold night, she got herself in trouble. But just when she thought she was doomed, out came a man rescuing her just in the Nick of time.

Nick Lynch was an older gentleman with a strong need to protect. When he saw Laine, he knew he needed to take care of her. But his desire to nurture and protect her went beyond what one would call a conventional relations
Sabrina

A Daddy Kink book by Jade West? Yes, please! She's one of my favorite authors for writing dirty erotica so I knew this book was going to be brilliant when I first heard about it. And I wasn't wrong, Jade West wrote the hell out of this and I was hanging on every word.

Call Me Daddy tells the story of Laine, a eighteen year old young girl whose been on her own for far too long, and Nick, a forty-two year old man who is tired of living a lonely life. The two meet the night of Laine's birthday when
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Jan 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Dammit, I need a shower... Again! :D

CC
4.25 Stars!

description

Laine Seaborne is an eighteen year old who always worked hard for the little she had in her life. While out celebrating her birthday, Laine is put in a precarious situation where she must fend again for herself until a stranger decides to intervene.

“How could I ever be scared of a man who saved me?”

Nick Lynch is a successful accountant comfortable with his brand of kink. Having given up on love some years ago, he’s chosen to maintain a private life but still needs to indulge h
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
3.5 'Fate' Stars!

My first book by Jade West has been quite an enjoyable and entertaining read for the weekend! Definitely hot (even though it got a little weird for me sometimes) and you'll like it if you enjoy Daddy play ;) Nick and Laine are sweet and sexy and I have to say I really enjoyed how Laine develops a stronger personality and how the story ended!
Isabella. R
Jan 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 Naïve Stars ⭐

Eighteen-year-old Laine Seabourne finds herself in a predicament when she is abandoned by her best friend on a night out.  In attempt to get home with no funds or phone she is fortunately rescued by a savior with genuine intentions.

When a much older Nick comes to Laine’s aid, he only intends to get her home safely.  When acknowledging that she is stranded, the plan is to offer her a haven for the night.

Laine is used to being alone.  Between a father long gone and a mother that i
chan ☆

i need jesus

and so does this author. i don't mean that in a bad way. this was way too well written, and had a plot. but it was just so... fucking weird?

that's not me shaming the kink community. most of the reason i try shit like this is because it is so far outside of what i find sexy that i'm genuinely interested. i want to get inside the mind of people who enjoy this sort of thing because at the end of the day we're all human beings. and your kinks don't define you. but they are a part of you
⚜️Charlotte⚜️
4 smutastic stars!

Jade's signature smut!

Dirty, Hot, Sexy! And oh wrong...or
Right....
Laine & Nick (daddy Nick)

Daddy/Little girl
Deborah
Jan 20, 2017 rated it really liked it

From the title we know what to expect and it's everything you'd expect and a little more. Yes it's smut we know this going in and it's done so well but there's more here than I expected.
It opens with Laine celebrating her eighteenth birthday with her 'friend' Kelly Anne. Kelly Anne as usual has forgotten all about Laine who wasn't actually set for a night out, Kelly is drunk and off with some guy along with Laine's keys, purse and phone leaving Laine to find her own way home.
Nick is forty two an
Jade West
Jan 14, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Paige
Jan 15, 2017 rated it liked it
3 "Kinky" Stars

Take the warning to heart. This isn't some playful daddy kink. It's full on. Even after reading the warning, I was still a bit surprised even though I shouldn't be because I know Jade's warnings are always there for a reason.

Call Me Daddy follows Laine, a naive 18 year old with no real family. She's basically been on her own for a while with a mother that comes and goes. She does have a best friend even though "best friend" might not be an appropriate title. On her 18th birthday
Malene
Jan 19, 2017 rated it liked it
This was an okay story. I wanted to read Call Me Daddy because I'm a fan of Jade West and I like to have my boundaries pushed. I'm not a squeamish person and this was definitely out of my comfort zone. The whole daddy theme was a little weird and I didn't feel anything sexual about it. I understood why Laine and Nick were drawn to one another and how they found comfort and solace in this game.

This was a very quick read and pace of this story was very fast when you compare this to West's previous
Jacqueline
Filthy and seriously kinky. Fortunately, I don't mind that at all and I was looking forward to this one.

If I'm honest, it wasn't all I was hoping for. Smut-wise it was a five, but it seemed a bit rushed and reminded me of an Alexa Riley read - heavy on the smut, light on the literary merit. After reading Teach me Dirty and Bang Gang by this author that somehow managed to combine some beautiful writing with intense, primal smut, I was hoping for more. It was good, but not great for me.

Complete st
Ingie
Review written February 6, 2017

4 Stars - Thoughtful, delightful cute and very tenderly sweet told daddy kink romance

Call Me Daddy is a sizzling erotic romance even with this strange, in my mind kind of odd and hard to understand (but also in some ways not), lifestyle. This is close to and to start with close to a dangerously near a no no topic. ...But it actually hooked me from first page. Surprised and a bit stunned.

**********************************************

Call Me Daddy could maybe be
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
Soooo... one of my not-so-secret secrets is that I loooove daddy kink! When it's done well, when it's thoroughly dirty and nasty and freaky and a bit uncomfortable... LOVE IT!! After reading this review by SueBee, I knew I had to give this book a try. Jade West certainly didn't disappoint! Laine was an 18-year old girl who was on the brink of understanding her first steps into womanhood. On the night of her 18th birthday, she's ditched and left stranded in the rain, but luckily she's rescued by ...more
Elle
3.5* who's your daddy STARS!!

Review @ Midnight Romance

I love kinky! Daddy/lg is one of my fave play and Jade West wrote this? A must read for me. I had high expectation about it but sadly, didn't work for me. Many elements missed from the couple. But it has happy ending and rainbow cake in the end.

Laine Seabourne (18-ish) is the most (un)lucky girl that night. She was left by her best friend in the middle of the night; alone stranded by herself with no phone and wallet. Almost raped because her
Aisling Zena
3.5 Daddy kink stars

Like most of you the first time I read daddy kink I cringed. Hard! And to borrow a word from this book, it felt just plain icky.
description

Then something happened. Something unexpected. Upon trying a few more "Daddy" books, I... I.. actually really liked them.
description
Yes, we've established I'm a perv. No shame. (Why I feel the need to use an Yzma gif every time my perverseness is mentioned is a psychological issue for another day.)

I also found out that I have a fair few limits when it comes t
Karla
Jan 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 stars!

Well well this was so much better than I thought, wasn't sure how it would go since I don't think I ever read a daddy/little girl role play before. This was also my first book by this author.

"Call me daddy" was definitely taboo and kinky. When I started reading it I thought it was going to be about lots of sex, role play, you know just down and dirty and it was but at the same time it was so much more.

description

Laine, is eighteen and stranded by her friend in the middle of nowhere, she meets Nic
Zasha
Feb 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: need-to-read
its more like a 3.5-ish. there a lot of good , bad and potential in this book. overall very in-lighting to me.
SamJ ★Needs a HEA★
Check out this and my other reviews at My Blog, Facebook, Google+, Twitter and Pinterest

★Book Basics★

Genre : - Cont. erotica Romance
Series : - Stand Alone
Love triangle? - (view spoiler)
Cheating? - (view spoiler)
HEA? - (view spoiler)
Would I read more by this author/or in this series? - Yes
Rating - 3 stars

★Review★

I have to say, I honestly cannot decide if I really enjoyed this, or was "icked" out by it.

I think I
Corina
Jan 15, 2017 added it
Not rated

I believe this was a case of “It’s not you, it’s me”.

I couldn’t really blame anyone except myself, and honestly I couldn’t really do that either.

I went into Call Me Daddy with wide open eyes. I love Jade West’s writing. And I’ll keep reading her work because I simply adore her style, storylines, and unique voice. I loved Sugar Daddies and Bang Gang, both were refreshingly different in tone and plot, and I will recommend her writing to anyone that listens. I’m always on the lookout for n
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
May 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: taboo
It was pretty good but not as developed as other books I've read by Jade West. I love her writing though and her dirty mind :)
Jacqueline's Reads
Jan 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ku, smut
4.5 Smut Loving Stars

Sometimes you are just in that mood you know? You want to get your reading kink on and Call me Daddy was it for me.

This is my second Jade West book. I read Sugar Daddies, which was more NA, but I wanted something a little more smut for my second Jade West book.

Daddy Play is a thing and it’s kind of hot, suffice it to say it doesn’t bother me. If it bothers you, then you shouldn’t read this book because the whole book is that.

I think I liked this book so much because it has

• Pretty, Dark and Dirty
  • Daddy Knows Best
  • Look But Don't Touch (Touch, #1)
  • Forbidden (Forbidden, #1)
  • Unconditional
  • Angel (Daddy Issues #1)
  • Being Their Baby
  • Your Dad Will Do (A Touch of Taboo #1)
  • Act Your Age
  • Daddy Bear (Montana Daddies, #1)
  • The Little In Plain Sight (The Hidden Little Secrets Book 2)
  • Owning Her Innocence (Innocence, #1)
  • Teach Me Daddy
  • Daddy's Girl
  • NORTH
  • His Prize Pupil
  • Yes, Daddy
  • The Free (The Wild, #2)
Jade has increasingly little to say about herself as time goes on, other than the fact she is an author, but she’s plenty happy with this. Living in imaginary realities and having a legitimate excuse for it is really all she’s ever wanted.
Jade is as dirty as you’d expect from her novels, and talking smut makes her smile.
She lives in the Herefordshire countryside with a couple of hounds and a guy

News & Interviews

“Love has to be free. Alive like a butterfly, not pinned to a mount like the specimens I’ve been keeping for so long.” 3 likes
“Sometimes in life you have to let people take care of you. Sometimes you have to accept that people want to help, want to be there for you. Not” 2 likes