Start by marking “By Invitation Only” as Want to Read:
By Invitation Only

By Invitation Only

Sensation.

A sacred place free from judgement or inhibitions.
The only rule: Ask before you touch.

Sensation is an exclusive black-tie party attended by at least one hundred and fifty of the clubs most privileged members, and held once a month at an undisclosed mansion in Beverly Hills.

You may watch.
You may interact.
You can come together or you can choose to come alone.

Published April 4th 2017

To ask other readers questions about By Invitation Only, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about By Invitation Only

Start your review of By Invitation Only
Tina
Jan 16, 2019 marked it as dnf
Dnf

I can't, I really can't go on - the heroine CONSTANTLY getting turned on by others having sex/touching/hearing someone moaning... wtf *rolleyes* not my thing didn't know if would be that kind of book

PS hero and heroine fucked in sex club and then his wife come knocking on door. yes wife
"Yes, Carrie and I were married, but we werent married in the traditional sense. It was a friendshipIll scratch your back and youll scratch mine situation."

... enough said
Jan
Apr 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: hot-hot-hot
Hot,hot,hot in & out of the court room.

Two lawyers working for opposite firms. Neither could be in a relationship with each other due to regulations so when They come across each other in a sex club, a club with a rule of what happens behind closed doors stays behind closed doors it's a win win, or is it?

By invitation only is a hot read, two lawyers getting it on and it's a fan me down read.

I enjoyed the plot, no over the top BDSM sex scenes which I seem to be getting tired of despite it
Marion
Nov 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars!
Maria
Mar 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. It was fun, romantic, sexy and exciting. Payton and Booker is a perfect match they are both lawyers and there first time together is at an exclusive sex club. Booker has been fantasizing about Payton for a couple of years and finally his dream come true. I was well entertained all trough the book and I am looking forward to read more
Melanie A. ~mostly on hiatus~
3.5 STARS

Hmmmm. I think if the first 40% of this story had been expanded into novel length, it would have been a 5 star read for me. Because until that point, I was smiling with happiness at having found a new-to-me author who wrote with both intelligence and heat.

Peyton was a great heroine - a successful, level-headed divorce lawyer - and I really enjoyed the time she spent in court and in her office talking to her client. Who knew divorce law could be made interesting? Plus, there was a
Kim Perry
Apr 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Peyton had no idea of what to expect when she receives an invitation to an attend an exclusive party to a membership-only sex club. It was just supposed to be a one-off, but she's intrigued by what and who she finds there. Booker, the sexy attorney who has been a tough adversary, just so happens to be a member. He has no time for relationships, but he's wanted her for years. They have great chemistry as they explore their boundaries. With some unique twists and great characters, Kimberly Knight ...more
Jennifer D.
Jul 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
So flippin hot and sexy! This is the first book by Kimberly Knight that I have read and I will definitely read more! I loved how Booker and Peyton get together!! It was so hot and only got hotter from there. Peyton thought Booker was totally arrogant and never in a million years thought she would get involved with him but when he leans in and kisses her, she gives in to what her body wants. Booker ends up being really sweet (and dirty) and falls hard for Peyton. Ms. Knight describes Sensation ...more
Dany
Apr 12, 2017 rated it it was ok
Usually Kimberly Knights book can get me out of a book slump. And it's a sad day when that doesnt happen. This just didn't do it for me. The characters weren't bad I just felt nothing for them. Storyline just left me feeling meh. I still love this author think she's amazing. ...more
Linda
Hot , Sexy and Romantic too!

You may watch.
You may interact.
You can come together or you can choose to come alone .
The choice is yours.
Would you like it rough?
Would you like to be caressed and worshipped?
Or would you simply like to observe ?
What do you desire?

Well this little blurb hooked me , did it hook you?
I just had to read this book, just had to find out; who and what they liked; curiosity hasn't killed me yet. Well at least when a good book is the end result!
Ms. Knight proceeds to
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
Whoop whoop. What a hot and sexy story. Get the fans out now as youll certainly need them.

Booker and Peyton are two lawyers. When they meet in a sex club the chemistry is off the chart hot.

Cant wait to read more of this series.
Jos
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars
Loved it:)
Stephanie
Mar 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received and ARC of this for an honest review.
4.5 ⭐!!
I have read many of Kimberly Knight's books and this one did not disappoint! Peyton and Booker are both family lawyers from two different law firms often going up against each other. One specific case brings them together in a sex club which you can only enter By Invitation Only. Things from here get steamy and complicated between Peyton and Booker. Questions concerning their jobs, current relationships and citizenship are circling them as
Allyson
Apr 10, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a cute and sexy read!
Fee96
Apr 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Kimberly Knight is definitely a new favorite author. This is my first read of hers. I have to say I want more! This book has exceptional writing, great storyline, strong characters, steamy scenes that had me squirming in my seat. Plus some angst that kept me intrigued to the last page. I love not knowing what to expect. I don't always want a predictable story. I enjoy some uncertainty. By Invitation Only delivered in every way.

Peyton Winters is fantastically written, strong, independent
Mandy Desay
Mar 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Kimberly is one of my favourite ever Authors and I never need to read what her books are about I just dive straight in. Some may say I'm biased, and that I never say I was disappointed in one of her books and that's because I never am. Kimberly's books are fantastic and By Invitation Only was no exception.

Peyton and Booker are both Lawyers and are often on opposite sides of the courtroom with each other, but it's not till they come face to face at exclusive sex club 'Sensation' that the sparks
Judy Miracle
Apr 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
By Invitation Only is one HOT book.

Definitely a 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ star read!!

Payton and Booker work at opposite law firms. Having a relationship with opposing counsel is against the rules. As it is Payton thinks Booker is a grade A jerk. But when they run across one another in a sex club the rules change. What happens behind those closed doors stay behind them.

So it should be a win, win right? WRONG. Sometimes when you have something once you want it again. But can they figure out how to make it work
Erica
Mar 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Booker & Peyton, lawyers who face off in the courtroom. Both would prefer to face off in the bedroom but it's against the rules.
One night. One chance to give in to the forbidden, to give in the that aching need to let go.
But what if one night isn't enough?

It's been so long since I've read this author, By Invitation Only reminded me what I'd been missing.
Booker & Peyton (don't you just love their names, not going to find those in ten other books!) I loved these two. She's the smart,
Ruby
Apr 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! I've always been a fan of Kimberly's books but I think this is my favorite! Everything about this book is original. I love the location, the characters, the plot. It's as steamy as it is romantic. I could just hear Booker's accent when he spoke and my knees went weak. I want to be Peyton! Booker is alpha enough to be sexy but not so much he's an a##hole. The story is told in dual points of view so you know what Booker and Peyton are thinking and has the best HEA!
Jaime Reynolds
Jan 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
I am really glad I took a chance on this book. The storyline was different and quite enjoyable. It had the right combination of hot, sex and romance. Peyton and Booker are two characters that sacrificed themselves to their successful careers and put love on the back burner. A secret club provides them the opportunity to explore possible love further but will secrets force them to end things before they start? Recommended for another who loves romance with some erotic and steamy scenes.
Within The Pages Book Blog
Jan 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
A secret club, forbidden desires, hot scenes. Peyton and Booker are brilliant attorneys, focused on their careers and do not have time for dating. All bets are off during a chance encounter. Can these two come out on top with what they both desire or will secrets be exposed and it all comes crumbling down? A unique storyline with characters that you come to adore and root for. Recommended for anyone who wants a steamy/erotic read mixed with romance and a chance at love.
Marika
Jul 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Payton and Booker are both lawyers and they fight it out in court, but the attraction they had was going nowhere..until Payton gets invited to an exclusive sex club and there the two meet again.
I enjoyed the story, a bit repetitive at times, but it kept me entertained and it was quite hot!
Maria York
Mar 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ha I think after reading this story everyone is going to want an invitation too! It's sweet, sexy, a bit daring, possessive in a yummy way, intriguing and amazing plus so much more! Sometime we avoid situations or hold back and not give things or people chances for many different reasons! And sometimes things happen to where we feel free of judgments and end up loving the outcomes! Two people that both love their jobs, fight against each other but have a passion and curiosity that fit just ...more
Gloria
Mar 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was excited when I got the chance to receive this book for a review. I have read other books by Kimberly and just like them I found it hard to put this one down. It is a spicy romantic story of taking chances and letting go of your inhibitions. This book was fun, sexy, hot, and romantic and I assure you it will not disappoint.
Reading with 2 book lovers
Mar 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
wow like always Kimberly knight knocks it out of the park, what a great read i loved peyton and bookers chemistry and charm.
the invitation only club was a great part of the story. what a good book.
i voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book
Angela
Mar 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have not found a book of Kimberly Knight's that I didn't like yet. Kimberly Knight is a phenomenal storyteller. You get to know her characters in a way that keeps you engaged and invested. This is definitely another win for her. Steady pacing, fluid story, depth of characters and I love how all the characters are badass, not just the males. Keep up the good work!
Lily
Jan 19, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotic-romance, bdsm
Well this is awkward. I had a feeling I would really enjoy this book, but it didn't take long to realize my instincts were very wrong. The writing was... not great, the characters were nothing special and I was just not feeling the story.

Regardless, it was entertaining enough. I didn't feel like I was forcing myself to read it or anything like that. But then something happened around 30% into the book that really bothered me. (view spoiler)
Moon Reviews
May 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"I am voluntarily reviewing an advanced copy of this manuscript"
What a wonderful modern fairytale... with a wicked twist!!!!!! Well written, interesting, sexy and entertaining, Booker and Peyton's story will delight you! In a world where divorces are a common end nowadays, it's only logical that two divorce lawyers will be the ones defying the odds, as they clearly know what not to do.... But beside the funny and witty side of this amazing book, you will discover the underworld of celebrities as
Camila Soares Carter
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
***** ARC Provide by the Author *****

I had the opportunity to read this book in advance with the ARC that was made available by the author. I had never read anything of her until I met By Invitation Only, and I say I did not regret it at any point in doing that reading. The book is narrated in the first person with the views of Peyton Winters and Booker Jameson, the couple of this delightful erotic plot.

Peyton Winters is a family law attorney, with not too hectic life. Except for her trips to
Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms
I kind of did things a little backwards and read Sensation Fantasy #1 first and this book should have been read first! Although, I do think each book can be read as a standalone. It's just nice to be read in order for the back story.

If you love romance with a little erotica then By Invitation Only SHOULD be on your TBR lists as a book to read! The sooner the better!

This is Peyton and Bookers story. They are opposing divorce Attorneys. They know each other because they are always in a courtroom
Lita Thomas
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
By Invitation Only by Kimberly Knight. Peyton is a very successful lawyer. She has a great best friend, loving parents and is drop dead gorgeous except she doesn't know the last part. Peyton is however to busy for a personal life. When she volunteers to deliver a subpoena she didn't expect it to be at a sex club. Since she is going through a dry spell maybe she can fulfill a fantasy or two. What she didn't expect was to be swept off her feet by Booker. He just so happens to be opposing counsel. ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• The Lying Games: The Complete Love Games Duet
  • Exquisite Taste
  • Dirty Pitch (Boys of Summer, #1)
  • Still My Boys (My Boys, #2)
  • Hate Nothing
  • Game Changer (Change of Hearts, #1)
  • Vicious King (Dark Dynasty #2)
  • Gemini (The Zodiac Queen, #3)
  • Twisted Empire (Dark Dynasty #3)
  • Crushing on My Neighbor (Lovers' Lane #2)
  • Disobeying My Boss (Lovers' Lane #3)
  • The Tequila Trilogy
  • Love Remi (Night of the Diamonds #11)
  • Reckless Chances (Chance Rapids #5)
  • Second Chances (Chance Rapids, #1)
  • Crave (Addicted To You #1)
  • The Aftermath (The Hurricane, #2)
  • Shatter  (Addicted To You, #3)
Kimberly Knight is a USA Today Bestselling author who lives in the mountains near a lake in California with her loving husband, who is a great research assistant. Kimberly writes in a variety of genres including romantic suspense, contemporary romance, erotic romance, and paranormal romance. Her books will make you laugh, cry, swoon, and fall in love before she throws you curve balls you never see ...more

News & Interviews

“Dovevo prendere in fretta una decisione. Mi voltai e vidi Jason avvicinarsi. Anche Booker si voltò e aspettai che la gara di testosterone ricominciasse.
Dovevo restare?
Dovevo andare?
Dovevo scappare lontano?
Jason era a pochi passi quando Booker mi afferrò il mento e spinse le sue labbra contro le mie. Smisi di respirare, non credendo a ciò che stava accadendo. La sua mano scivolò sul mio collo… come una goccia d’acqua sul vetro di una finestra. Il suo leggero tocco mi causò la pelle d’oca e un brivido di piacere percorse ogni centimetro del mio corpo. La sua lingua massaggiò il mio labbro inferiore, e dischiusi la bocca per lui. Non sapevo perché. Credevo che non avrei mai permesso a quest’uomo di toccarmi, figuriamoci baciarmi.
Ma non opposi resistenza.
La sua lingua mi penetrò…
Assaggiò.
Succhiò.
Assaporò.”
0 likes
“«Stai dicendo che non sarei in grado di farti venire in meno di tre minuti?»
«Esatto,» mi sfidò.
Presi le pinze che teneva in mano, le misi sul bancone e la feci voltare verso gli armadietti, spingendo il petto contro la sua schiena. «Non ho mai perso una sfida,» le sussurrai.
La sentii fremere contro di me. «Provamelo.»”
0 likes