Start by marking “By Invitation Only” as Want to Read:

Sensation.

A sacred place free from judgement or inhibitions.
The only rule: Ask before you touch.

Sensation is an exclusive black-tie party attended by at least one hundred and fifty of the clubs most privileged members, and held once a month at an undisclosed mansion in Beverly Hills.

You may watch.
You may interact.
You can come together or you can choose to come alone.

Th
Published April 4th 2017

To ask other readers questions about By Invitation Only, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about By Invitation Only

Jan
Apr 02, 2017 Jan rated it really liked it
Shelves: hot-hot-hot
Hot,hot,hot in & out of the court room.

Two lawyers working for opposite firms. Neither could be in a relationship with each other due to regulations so when They come across each other in a sex club, a club with a rule of what happens behind closed doors stays behind closed doors it's a win win, or is it?

By invitation only is a hot read, two lawyers getting it on and it's a fan me down read.

I enjoyed the plot, no over the top BDSM sex scenes which I seem to be getting tired of despite it h
Maria
Mar 17, 2017 Maria rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. It was fun, romantic, sexy and exciting. Payton and Booker is a perfect match they are both lawyers and there first time together is at an exclusive sex club. Booker has been fantasizing about Payton for a couple of years and finally his dream come true. I was well entertained all trough the book and I am looking forward to read more
Danni
Apr 12, 2017 Danni rated it it was ok
Usually Kimberly Knights book can get me out of a book slump. And it's a sad day when that happens. This just didn't do it for me. The characters weren't bad I just felt nothing for them. Storyline just left me feeling meh. I still love this author think she's amazing.
Stephanie
Mar 18, 2017 Stephanie rated it it was amazing
I received and ARC of this for an honest review.
4.5 ⭐!!
I have read many of Kimberly Knight's books and this one did not disappoint! Peyton and Booker are both family lawyers from two different law firms often going up against each other. One specific case brings them together in a sex club which you can only enter By Invitation Only. Things from here get steamy and complicated between Peyton and Booker. Questions concerning their jobs, current relationships and citizenship are circling them as
Felicia
Apr 04, 2017 Felicia rated it it was amazing
Wow! Kimberly Knight is definitely a new favorite author. This is my first read of hers. I have to say I want more! This book has exceptional writing, great storyline, strong characters, steamy scenes that had me squirming in my seat. Plus some angst that kept me intrigued to the last page. I love not knowing what to expect. I don't always want a predictable story. I enjoy some uncertainty. By Invitation Only delivered in every way.

Peyton Winters is fantastically written, strong, independent her
Mandy (2 Girls & their Kindles)
Kimberly is one of my favourite ever Authors and I never need to read what her books are about I just dive straight in. Some may say I'm biased, and that I never say I was disappointed in one of her books and that's because I never am. Kimberly's books are fantastic and By Invitation Only was no exception.

Peyton and Booker are both Lawyers and are often on opposite sides of the courtroom with each other, but it's not till they come face to face at exclusive sex club 'Sensation' that the sparks
Judy Miracle
Apr 05, 2017 Judy Miracle rated it it was amazing
By Invitation Only is one HOT book.

Definitely a 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ star read!!

Payton and Booker work at opposite law firms. Having a relationship with opposing counsel is against the rules. As it is Payton thinks Booker is a grade A jerk. But when they run across one another in a sex club the rules change. What happens behind those closed doors stay behind them.

So it should be a win, win right? WRONG. Sometimes when you have something once you want it again. But can they figure out how to make it work o
Ruby
Apr 02, 2017 Ruby rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! I've always been a fan of Kimberly's books but I think this is my favorite! Everything about this book is original. I love the location, the characters, the plot. It's as steamy as it is romantic. I could just hear Booker's accent when he spoke and my knees went weak. I want to be Peyton! Booker is alpha enough to be sexy but not so much he's an a##hole. The story is told in dual points of view so you know what Booker and Peyton are thinking and has the best HEA!
Erica
Mar 29, 2017 Erica rated it really liked it
Booker & Peyton, lawyers who face off in the courtroom. Both would prefer to face off in the bedroom but it's against the rules.
One night. One chance to give in to the forbidden, to give in the that aching need to let go.
But what if one night isn't enough?

It's been so long since I've read this author, By Invitation Only reminded me what I'd been missing.
Booker & Peyton (don't you just love their names, not going to find those in ten other books!) I loved these two. She's the smart, stro
Kim Perry
Apr 09, 2017 Kim Perry rated it really liked it
Peyton had no idea of what to expect when she receives an invitation to an attend an exclusive party to a membership-only sex club. It was just supposed to be a one-off, but she's intrigued by what and who she finds there. Booker, the sexy attorney who has been a tough adversary, just so happens to be a member. He has no time for relationships, but he's wanted her for years. They have great chemistry as they explore their boundaries. With some unique twists and great characters, Kimberly Knight ...more
Maria York
Mar 24, 2017 Maria York rated it it was amazing
Ha I think after reading this story everyone is going to want an invitation too! It's sweet, sexy, a bit daring, possessive in a yummy way, intriguing and amazing plus so much more! Sometime we avoid situations or hold back and not give things or people chances for many different reasons! And sometimes things happen to where we feel free of judgments and end up loving the outcomes! Two people that both love their jobs, fight against each other but have a passion and curiosity that fit just right ...more
Mar 21, 2017 Sarah rated it it was amazing
wow like always Kimberly knight knocks it out of the park, what a great read i loved peyton and bookers chemistry and charm.
the invitation only club was a great part of the story. what a good book.
i voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book
Gloria
Mar 20, 2017 Gloria rated it it was amazing
I was excited when I got the chance to receive this book for a review. I have read other books by Kimberly and just like them I found it hard to put this one down. It is a spicy romantic story of taking chances and letting go of your inhibitions. This book was fun, sexy, hot, and romantic and I assure you it will not disappoint.
Angela
Mar 19, 2017 Angela rated it it was amazing
I have not found a book of Kimberly Knight's that I didn't like yet. Kimberly Knight is a phenomenal storyteller. You get to know her characters in a way that keeps you engaged and invested. This is definitely another win for her. Steady pacing, fluid story, depth of characters and I love how all the characters are badass, not just the males. Keep up the good work!
Tianna Croy
May 30, 2017 Tianna Croy rated it it was amazing
Peyton was a single career woman, only her career was part of why she was single. It seems no man wanted to date her once they found out she was in family law. Plus she was busy working on building her career so her dating life was always on the back burner. When she takes on a client with special interests she runs into the one man that makes her crazy. Booker was surprised to see Peyton at his monthly play time in a private sex club, he had always been infatuated with her but his interest in h ...more
Moon Reviews
May 05, 2017 Moon Reviews rated it it was amazing
"I am voluntarily reviewing an advanced copy of this manuscript"
What a wonderful modern fairytale... with a wicked twist!!!!!! Well written, interesting, sexy and entertaining, Booker and Peyton's story will delight you! In a world where divorces are a common end nowadays, it's only logical that two divorce lawyers will be the ones defying the odds, as they clearly know what not to do.... But beside the funny and witty side of this amazing book, you will discover the underworld of celebrities as
Kym
May 05, 2017 Kym rated it really liked it
It's been far too long since I've read a Kimberly Knight book. Loved Booker and Peyton. Enjoyed the sex club theme. It was steamy, fun and romantic. All in all one steamy, hot story with a H.E.A end.
Maureen Mayer
Feb 27, 2017 Maureen Mayer rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars!

Let me start out by asking...where is my invitation?! But seriously, this book was hot as hell! The perfect combination of sweet and sexy, with a hint of forbidden romance.

Booker and Peyton are both lawyers, and it's clear they are passionate about their jobs. But when a case brings Peyton to Sensation, an exclusive sex club where her client is a member, she discovers that Booker isn't just a beast in the courtroom. Things begin to heat up between them as they take on the risk of see
Julie
Julie rated it it was amazing
Apr 28, 2017
Wiebke
Wiebke rated it it was amazing
Apr 14, 2017
Kerri McLaughlin
Mar 04, 2017 Kerri McLaughlin rated it it was amazing
Ms Knight has done it again. Each book of hers gets better and better. By Invitation Only is no different. With a unique prose and a little bit of BDSM thrown in, Ms. Knight has created another steamy masterpiece for us readers to get lost in.

Peyton and Booker are both divorce attorneys that oppose each other in the courtroom. Attracted to one another or not, they can't act on these feelings because it is unethical and can interfere with their jobs. One case brings Peyton to an exclusive, By In
Loralee Bergeson
Loralee Bergeson rated it it was amazing
Apr 07, 2017
Bekki
Bekki rated it liked it
May 06, 2017
Wendi Simard
Wendi Simard rated it it was amazing
Apr 27, 2017
Keriann Hoover
Apr 08, 2017 Keriann Hoover rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
By Invitation Only

Who knew that the arrogant lawyer, Booker, could also be the sweet, loving alpha that Peyton didn't know she was looking for. Such a great story.
Thelma
Thelma rated it it was amazing
Jun 08, 2017
Connie Steele smith
Connie Steele smith rated it it was amazing
Apr 10, 2017
Judi
Judi rated it really liked it
Apr 05, 2017
Minibelle
Apr 14, 2017 Minibelle rated it liked it
Lisa
Mar 21, 2017 Lisa rated it really liked it
3 1/2 stars

By Invitation Only starts with Peyton and Booker. They have an attraction, but they work at opposing law firms, so they can't act on it. Plus, Peyton isn't so sure if Booker is flirting to try to rattle her cage or because he genuinely has a 'thing' for her. All her questions are answered once she finds herself as a guest in a very exclusive sex club. She finds out just what Booker's intentions are.

This is my first Kimberly Knight book. I will say that it was hotter than I was expe
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Kimberly Knight is an USA Today Bestselling Author that lives in the mountains near a lake with her loving husband and spoiled cat, Precious. In her spare time, she enjoys watching her favorite reality TV shows, watching the San Francisco Giants win World Series and the San Jose Sharks kick butt.

She's also a two time desmoid tumor/cancer fighter that's made her stronger and an inspiration to her
More about Kimberly Knight...