Start by marking “By Invitation Only” as Want to Read:
By Invitation Only

By Invitation Only

4.3  ·  Rating details ·  431 Ratings  ·  115 Reviews
Sensation.

A sacred place free from judgement or inhibitions.
The only rule: Ask before you touch.

Sensation is an exclusive black-tie party attended by at least one hundred and fifty of the clubs most privileged members, and held once a month at an undisclosed mansion in Beverly Hills.

You may watch.
You may interact.
You can come together or you can choose to come alone.

Th
Published April 4th 2017

To ask other readers questions about By Invitation Only, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about By Invitation Only

Jan
Apr 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: hot-hot-hot
Hot,hot,hot in & out of the court room.

Two lawyers working for opposite firms. Neither could be in a relationship with each other due to regulations so when They come across each other in a sex club, a club with a rule of what happens behind closed doors stays behind closed doors it's a win win, or is it?

By invitation only is a hot read, two lawyers getting it on and it's a fan me down read.

I enjoyed the plot, no over the top BDSM sex scenes which I seem to be getting tired of despite it h
Marion
Nov 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars!
Maria
Mar 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. It was fun, romantic, sexy and exciting. Payton and Booker is a perfect match they are both lawyers and there first time together is at an exclusive sex club. Booker has been fantasizing about Payton for a couple of years and finally his dream come true. I was well entertained all trough the book and I am looking forward to read more
Kim Perry
Apr 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Peyton had no idea of what to expect when she receives an invitation to an attend an exclusive party to a membership-only sex club. It was just supposed to be a one-off, but she's intrigued by what and who she finds there. Booker, the sexy attorney who has been a tough adversary, just so happens to be a member. He has no time for relationships, but he's wanted her for years. They have great chemistry as they explore their boundaries. With some unique twists and great characters, Kimberly Knight ...more
Danni
Apr 12, 2017 rated it it was ok
Usually Kimberly Knights book can get me out of a book slump. And it's a sad day when that doesn’t happen. This just didn't do it for me. The characters weren't bad I just felt nothing for them. Storyline just left me feeling meh. I still love this author think she's amazing.
Linda
Hot , Sexy and Romantic too!

You may watch.
You may interact.
You can come together or you can choose to come alone .
The choice is yours.
Would you like it rough?
Would you like to be caressed and worshipped?
Or would you simply like to observe ?
What do you desire?

Well this little blurb hooked me , did it hook you?
I just had to read this book, just had to find out; who and what they liked; curiosity hasn't killed me yet. Well at least when a good book is the end result!
Ms. Knight proceeds to int
Stephanie
Mar 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received and ARC of this for an honest review.
4.5 ⭐!!
I have read many of Kimberly Knight's books and this one did not disappoint! Peyton and Booker are both family lawyers from two different law firms often going up against each other. One specific case brings them together in a sex club which you can only enter By Invitation Only. Things from here get steamy and complicated between Peyton and Booker. Questions concerning their jobs, current relationships and citizenship are circling them as
Allyson Morris
Apr 10, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a cute and sexy read!
Fee96
Apr 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Kimberly Knight is definitely a new favorite author. This is my first read of hers. I have to say I want more! This book has exceptional writing, great storyline, strong characters, steamy scenes that had me squirming in my seat. Plus some angst that kept me intrigued to the last page. I love not knowing what to expect. I don't always want a predictable story. I enjoy some uncertainty. By Invitation Only delivered in every way.

Peyton Winters is fantastically written, strong, independent her
Melanie A.
Aug 23, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5 STARS

Hmmmm. I think if the first 40% of this story had been expanded into novel length, it would have been a 5 star read for me. Because until that point, I was smiling with happiness at having found a new-to-me author who wrote with both intelligence and heat.

Peyton was a great heroine - a successful, level-headed divorce lawyer - and I really enjoyed the time she spent in court and in her office talking to her client. Who knew divorce law could be made interesting? Plus, there was a prett
Mandy (2 Girls & their Kindles)
Kimberly is one of my favourite ever Authors and I never need to read what her books are about I just dive straight in. Some may say I'm biased, and that I never say I was disappointed in one of her books and that's because I never am. Kimberly's books are fantastic and By Invitation Only was no exception.

Peyton and Booker are both Lawyers and are often on opposite sides of the courtroom with each other, but it's not till they come face to face at exclusive sex club 'Sensation' that the sparks
Lia
Aug 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Payton e Booker são uma combinação perfeita, ambos advogados, muito bons no que fazem, maduros e decididos quanto ao que querem. Os personagens secundários também são ótimos e fazem o contraponto perfeito para alavancar ainda mais a história. Eu gostaria muito que tivesse uma história para Randy e Lorelei, ambos amigos do casal.

Ainda não tinha lido nada da autora e talvez por isso a leitura foi uma surpresa das boas! A história é hot, muito hot, mas recheada de elementos que dão consistência ao
Judy Miracle
Apr 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
By Invitation Only is one HOT book.

Definitely a 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ star read!!

Payton and Booker work at opposite law firms. Having a relationship with opposing counsel is against the rules. As it is Payton thinks Booker is a grade A jerk. But when they run across one another in a sex club the rules change. What happens behind those closed doors stay behind them.

So it should be a win, win right? WRONG. Sometimes when you have something once you want it again. But can they figure out how to make it work o
Ruby
Apr 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! I've always been a fan of Kimberly's books but I think this is my favorite! Everything about this book is original. I love the location, the characters, the plot. It's as steamy as it is romantic. I could just hear Booker's accent when he spoke and my knees went weak. I want to be Peyton! Booker is alpha enough to be sexy but not so much he's an a##hole. The story is told in dual points of view so you know what Booker and Peyton are thinking and has the best HEA!
Erica
Mar 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Booker & Peyton, lawyers who face off in the courtroom. Both would prefer to face off in the bedroom but it's against the rules.
One night. One chance to give in to the forbidden, to give in the that aching need to let go.
But what if one night isn't enough?

It's been so long since I've read this author, By Invitation Only reminded me what I'd been missing.
Booker & Peyton (don't you just love their names, not going to find those in ten other books!) I loved these two. She's the smart, stro
Maria York
Mar 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ha I think after reading this story everyone is going to want an invitation too! It's sweet, sexy, a bit daring, possessive in a yummy way, intriguing and amazing plus so much more! Sometime we avoid situations or hold back and not give things or people chances for many different reasons! And sometimes things happen to where we feel free of judgments and end up loving the outcomes! Two people that both love their jobs, fight against each other but have a passion and curiosity that fit just right ...more
Reading with 2 book lovers
Mar 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
wow like always Kimberly knight knocks it out of the park, what a great read i loved peyton and bookers chemistry and charm.
the invitation only club was a great part of the story. what a good book.
i voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book
Gloria
Mar 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was excited when I got the chance to receive this book for a review. I have read other books by Kimberly and just like them I found it hard to put this one down. It is a spicy romantic story of taking chances and letting go of your inhibitions. This book was fun, sexy, hot, and romantic and I assure you it will not disappoint.
Angela
Mar 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have not found a book of Kimberly Knight's that I didn't like yet. Kimberly Knight is a phenomenal storyteller. You get to know her characters in a way that keeps you engaged and invested. This is definitely another win for her. Steady pacing, fluid story, depth of characters and I love how all the characters are badass, not just the males. Keep up the good work!
Moon Reviews
May 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"I am voluntarily reviewing an advanced copy of this manuscript"
What a wonderful modern fairytale... with a wicked twist!!!!!! Well written, interesting, sexy and entertaining, Booker and Peyton's story will delight you! In a world where divorces are a common end nowadays, it's only logical that two divorce lawyers will be the ones defying the odds, as they clearly know what not to do.... But beside the funny and witty side of this amazing book, you will discover the underworld of celebrities as
Camila
Jul 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017
***** 5 ESTRELAS QUENTÍSSIMAS *****

Eu tive a oportunidade de ler esse livro antecipadamente com o ARC que foi disponibilizado pela autora. Eu nunca tinha lido nada dela, até conhecer Sensation e digo que não me arrependi em momento algum em ter feito essa leitura. O livro é narrado em primeira pessoa com os pontos de vista de Peyton Winters e Booker Jameson, o casal dessa deliciosa trama erótica.

Peyton Winters é uma advogada da vara de família, com a vida não muito agitada. A não ser pelas suas
Camila Soares Carter
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
***** ARC Provide by the Author *****

I had the opportunity to read this book in advance with the ARC that was made available by the author. I had never read anything of her until I met By Invitation Only, and I say I did not regret it at any point in doing that reading. The book is narrated in the first person with the views of Peyton Winters and Booker Jameson, the couple of this delightful erotic plot.

Peyton Winters is a family law attorney, with not too hectic life. Except for her trips to Ri
Sara M.
Jul 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Sensation.

Un luogo sacro libero da ogni giudizio o inibizione. Unica regola da rispettare:

chiedere prima di toccare.

Sensation è un evento esclusivo e formale cui partecipano almeno i 150 membri più privilegiati iscritti a dei club, ed è organizzato una volta al mese in una villa segreta di Beverly hills.

Puoi guardare.

Puoi interagire.

Puoi partecipare con un accompagnatore o presentarti da solo.

La scelta è tua.

Ti piace violento?

Preferisci carezze e ad
Cecilia
Aug 01, 2018 rated it liked it
RECENSIONE SUL BLOG: http://www.leggereromanticamente.com/...

Solo su invito è uno dei romanzi auto-conclusivi di Kimberly Knight. Devo dire che i suoi precedenti libri mi hanno entusiasmato di più. Non che questo non sia carino, anzi, la storia ti prende e ti invoglia a sapere come andrà a concludersi, solo che c’è qualcosa che secondo me manca e che rende il tutto un po’ forzato.
Peyton entra per la prima volta al sex club Sensation per lavoro: deve consegnare una richiesta di divorzio. Quello c
DaYukie
Jul 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Aquela história que começa de um jeito, segue de outro e termina completamente surpreendente. Sensation é um clube exclusivo, onde os famosos e poderosos vão, para terem brincadeiras de adultos, ou seja, clube de sexo.
Peyton é uma advogada poderosa, que narra sua história, em primeira pessoa, de sucesso profissional e fracasso pessoal. Ela abala todas as estruturas de um tribunal, mas é o vizinho Sam e suas outras mulheres que abalam as estruturas do seu apartamento. Mas, como não era para ser,
Livros do Coração
O ambiente em que a história é passada, não é original, mas existe pontos precisos que fazem a história se tornar única e até provocativa ao leitor. Os personagens são cativantes e começamos a torcer por eles, e que a situação deles possa ter um final feliz. Sempre tem aqueles personagens secundários que vocês tem vontade de ser o Capitão Nascimento do Filme: Tropa de Elite "Pede pra sair...", e agora tem outros que você torce para autora escrever um Spin-Off da Lorelei, uma personagem super div ...more
Diana Reeves
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sexy and sweet

Two lawyers, opposing counsel working at different law firms as divorce attorneys. Both work for several rich and famous faces. Peyton is hired as attorney for a famous actress but in order to serve the soon-to-be ex, she has to catch him unexpectedly, so she’s invited to a sex club and he’s with the one person Peyton can’t stand, his attorney Booker Jameson.

Booker has had his eye on Peyton for 4 years. He admires her strength, confidence and thinks she’s gorgeous and sexy. He woul
Notas Literárias
Então será que uma relação que começa num clube de sexo tem alguma chance de evoluir e ser mais do que isso? Será que algum dos dois estará disposto a abrir mão de alguma coisa para ter o outro ao seu lado? Pois é, essa história mexe com nossa imaginação e porque não com nosso desejo de ver que mesmo relações que começam de forma furtiva podem evoluir para algo mais, mesmo que o caminho para chegar até esse momento não seja o socialmente aceitável. Até porque, quem precisa estar confortável com ...more
Notas Literárias
Jul 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lia
Aug 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Payton and Booker are a perfect match, both lawyers, very good at what they do, mature and determined about what they want. The secondary characters are also great and make the perfect counterpoint to further leverage the story. I wish I had a story for Randy and Lorelei, both of the couple's friends.

I still had not read anything from the author and maybe that's why the reading was a good surprise! The story is hot, very hot, but stuffed with elements that give the plot consistency, making the r
Kimberly Knight is an USA Today Bestselling Author that lives in the mountains near a lake with her loving husband and spoiled cat, Precious. In her spare time, she enjoys watching her favorite reality TV shows, watching the San Francisco Giants win World Series and the San Jose Sharks kick butt.

She's also a two time desmoid tumor/cancer fighter that's made her stronger and an inspiration to her