Start by marking “Royal Design (The Royals of Monterra #4)” as Want to Read:
Royal Design (The Royals of Monterra #4)

Royal Design

(The Royals of Monterra #4)

3.86  ·  Rating details ·  886 Ratings  ·  137 Reviews

Bellamy Sullivan’s life is hardly regal. She’s a waitress from Ohio who’s been on her own since she was sixteen, working several jobs while her dreams of being a fashion designer stay just that. But everything changes when PR maven and soon-to-be-royal Lemon Beauchamp drops in to announce that Bellamy is a princess. Unfortunately, Bellamy’s newly assigned bodyguard is the

Published February 14th 2017 by Montlake Romance

To ask other readers questions about Royal Design, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Royal Design

When Fireflies Sing by Christene HoustonJust the Way You Are by Pepper D. BashamJFK to Dublin by Brooke St. JamesRomancing Daphne by Sarah M. EdenRescue Me by Susan May Warren
2017 Swoony Award
116 books — 149 voters
Making Faces by Amy HarmonSlammed by Colleen HooverSwitched by Cassie MaeFlat-Out Love by Jessica ParkThe Revisionary by Kristen Hogrefe
Clean New Adult
167 books — 129 voters

More lists with this book...

Kathy * Bookworm Nation
Adorable!

I am such a big fan of the Royals of Monterra, it's one of my very favorite contemporary romance series. I was really excited when I found out Ms. Wilson had written a novella to go along with her series (I still need to read some of the other novellas in the Kindle Monterra World). Anyway, this was a fun addition and fits right in, but also stands very well on its own. You don't have to read the other books to enjoy this one.

Bellamy is such a sweet likable character. Very down to eart
Aimee (Getting Your Read On)
4.5

I love this series! And this author. I was so happy to get another book (even if it is a shorter one) to keep my love of this series going. The chemistry between these characters is off the charts and man, they don't even kiss for most of the book! I love the sparky fireworks that progressed right along with their friendship. It was really good. (That Enzo is so swoony!)

I wish my kindle fire was able to do the kindle in motion thing though. I have no idea what that is about and I thought my k
Kristin Davison
Jan 26, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: arcs
I would like to thank netgalley and Montlake Romance for the opportunity to read this book.
The romance was sweet, but the circumstances ridicules and the ending far to convenient.
Lu Bielefeld *read.laugh.love*
Kindle in Motion
--------
A história é leve e divertida, mas o que torna interessante são as animações. Recomendo somente para quem procura leitura rápida e sem pensar muito.
----
The story is light and fun, but what makes it interesting are the animations. Recommend only for those looking for fast reading and without thinking too much.
katwiththehat
Jan 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley
I was really intrigued by the title of this book, having always been a “Princess Diaries” fan, and was pleased to discover Sariah Wilson as an author whose works I’ll want to follow in the future. This is a great, light beach-type read that’s perfect for teens and anyone looking for something fun to sit down and relax with. It never gets too heavy or tries to feel too serious, but rather seeks to entertain and tell a lighthearted tale of a second chance at falling in love.

Bellamy is a strugglin
Tara
Feb 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: for-review
4.5--A fun return to Monterra!

While not a direct sequel to the Royals of Monterra, this was a fun expansion off the series. Ms. Wilson writes such great main characters. Bellamy was sweet...Enzo was swoony. :) There were some great, romantic, toe-curling moments. The only thing I wish is that it was longer...I would have loved more moments with just them in the middle of the book. But that's the problem with a good novella...you just want more!! :)

So basically, read this one! And if you haven't
Jessie
Mar 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
It has taken me awhile to review this because I haven't been sure how I felt about the new technology. This was a Kindle in Motion book. That means that it included graphics, like video snippets. For someone like me, with no vivid imagination, it was helpful to picture the characters. The acting was well done, but the clips were distracting. I know there is supposed to be a way to turn them off. What I would have loved is if each clip ran once, and you could tap to replay them. As it was, they r ...more
Kathy
Jul 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2017
I wanted more from this one. It's a cute story and I enjoyed it but it was just too light and fluffy and all wrapped up way too quickly.
As for Kindle in Motion part of it... Not sure I'm a fan, seemed super cheesy.

Content: Clean - just passionate kissing
Mara
Jul 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was my first book by Sariah Wilson and I found it a really enjoyable light read. It's also my first read in the Royals of Monterra series, but I wasn't lost or confused so this one seems to be a stand alone.
What would you do if you suddenly found out you're a princess and your life goes from being a waitress in a 50's themed restaurant to being followed around by cameras and dating famous actors, athletes and wealthy business men for a reality TV show?
This is what Bellamy Sullivan is deali
Isha Coleman
Feb 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
ARC Review: Royal Design (The Royals of Monterra) by Sariah Wilson

Bellamy is a realist. From an early age, her world has been full of disappointments and heartbreaking losses. Her resilience has allowed her to roll with the punches and turn those negatives into positives through hard work and positive thinking she has turned her tragedies into her motivations. With three words, her life will never be the same. "You're a Princess", is the last thing she expects to hear about herself. Her life has
Littlemisshuggable
Jan 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Waitress Bellamy Sullivan receives the shocking revelation that she is a real life Princess and more importantly (at least to Bellamy) this could give her the chance to live her dream of working with the designer of her choice. But only if she is willing to sign on the dotted line & agree to move to New York to star in her own reality TV dating show.

Before the ink has dried Bellamy's world is rocked off its axis yet again, when she discovers she has just committed herself to another non-neg
Christina
Nov 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Such a cute novella!

I really enjoyed this story, especially after having already read the other books Sariah Wilson in this series. The characters were so likeable, had great chemistry, and fun dialogue. Definitely some toe-curling romance, but clean as well. This was my first time reading an animated book, where there are actual videos every few pages with people acting out parts you're reading. As great of an idea as it is, I really disliked it. I found it distracted me from the story and I co
Rachelle
Dec 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love this rags to riches story!

Excellent sweet romance and the Kindle in motion aspect was awesome. I love Sariah's wit and voice she infuses into her characters.
Amber
Apr 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
This series is so fun. Fast reads and clean romances. Love them.
Lucinda
Dec 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
3 1/2.
⚜️Trea
FTC DISCLAIMER: I RECEIVED AN E-ARC FROM THE PUBLISHER THROUGH NET GALLEY. I VOLUNTARILY OFFER MY HONEST REVIEW OF THE BOOK, THOUGH IT IS NOT EXPECTED OF ME! RECEIPT OF THIS BOOK IN THIS MANNER DOES NOT AFFECT MY OPINION OF THE BOOK OR THE CONTENT OF MY REVIEW!

I've had my shares of ups and downs with this series, but on the whole I've enjoyed them. So when I found out that there was going to be a fourth book added to the series when the publisher had opted for no further books, I was overjoyed!
Cathy
Feb 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another fun entry to the Monterra world, even if it was only a novella. It felt rather rushed and a bit rehashed when compared to the other full length books, but that doesn't mean it wasn't fun. Bellamy is a great addition to the princess line.

However, be sure to turn off the enhanced content. It was completely pointless, made the more ridiculous by the overly modelesque male "actors." Combine that with the worst ham acting since the silent movie era, and it cheapens the book to the level of a
Marsha Spohn
Reviewed at Keeper Bookshelf

Take your average American young woman with dreams and plans… and far too little money to make them a reality. Add a little family history, unknown, into the mix. Sneak in a man who broke her heart once upon a time. And stir in a modern day fairy godmother with an astounding announcement. Mix well with humor, romance and a reality show… and the result is a fun, charming, modern day fairy tale complete with princess.

I had fun with Royal Design. Bellamy is a sweet, fun
Bernie
Feb 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Royal Design review

Royal Design is a wonderful novella written by author Sariah Wilson about the Royals of Monterra. This is my first time readingwith Kindle in Motion. I liked it a lot.
MaryD
Maybe because this was shorter than the others, but I didn't think there was nearly as much to it as the others in the series. It was an OK book, but especially after the previous one, it seemed like it was mostly fluff.
Karen Siegling
Mar 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great entertainment!!

I rated this book a five star because it was interesting and kept my attention. Funny and very true for this century.
Emily K Geisert
Feb 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Pleasant quick read

This is a good and quick read. It brings back some favorite characters and introduces new. It has the humor, romance, and imagery I've appreciated in the other books. The book has a steamy but clean romantic feel, and there is plenty of humor to be found in the parade of dates. I enjoy the concept of gifs interspersed, but eventually turned it off because it was a bit distracting.
Mattie Pond
Feb 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved ed it the pictures were a great idea, at first I thought I didn't like them but after chapter two I was looking forward to them.

A very good romance book, with a little extra twist. Enjoy, the pictures really bring it to life. Happy reading a Cinderella story.
Teresa
Feb 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Like kindle in montion

I like the video s or picture you add to the book it made the story better. Keep up the great work
Feb 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Impressed

I don't normally choose novellas because I read too fast and they don't last long enough. This one was an advertisement on my kindle and I was intrigued by the video clip idea, so I downloaded without realizing it was so short. I decided to read it anyway. I am so glad I did! Such a cute story. I really like this book format as well! It was so cool to see it. I will be looking at the authors other titles now. Well done!
Jenny
Apr 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
What a fun story. I really liked the kindle in motion. I look forward to Sariah's next book.
April
3.75 Stars
Teya Peck
Mar 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another absolute hit! Plus it was sexy yummy, sweet, and an awesome storyline. clean, fun, and oh so romantic. Fast, easy read. I absolutely LOVE this series.
Sherry
Feb 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
loved this fantastic read!!

this book was such a wonderful fantasy read. if only life were this way! i would love it very much
Kelly Clifford
Feb 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Got to love a Secret princeas

Every girl's dream to become a princess and be loved by a gorgeous man, and yet be an independent strong woman.

The Royals of Monterra (4 books)
  • Royal Date (The Royals of Monterra, #1)
  • Royal Chase (The Royals of Monterra, #2)
  • Royal Games (The Royals of Monterra, #3)
“freefalling from the top of a roller coaster, your stomach bottoming out and your heart pounding, hoping you wouldn’t crash at the bottom, but almost not caring if you did. We’d” 0 likes