Start by marking “Belle's Goodbye” as Want to Read:
Belle's Goodbye

Belle's Goodbye

***WARNING***
This book does touch on some sensitive subjects, such as abuse and rape, and may contain triggers for some people. It is not meant for readers age 17 and under.

Sometimes dreams are the only things we have to hold onto.
When those dreams are taken away, you are left with nothing.
All your dreams are shattered and you’re left holding the broken pieces.
You becom
ebook, 1

To ask other readers questions about Belle's Goodbye, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Belle's Goodbye

Johnna Canter
Jul 21, 2017 Johnna Canter rated it it was amazing
OMG, what a book!!! I am not even sure where to start with this. This book is so well written. It is not for everyone. There are going to be those that love it and those that hate it. It is definitely deep and dark, very dark. Belle is fighter in this book. I so loved her character. You feel everything that she is going through. All of the heartbreaking moments that she has in her life, just doesn’t seem fair. Yet you know that this could really happen. It could easily be based on someone’s real ...more
Christa Bohannan
Jul 21, 2017 Christa Bohannan rated it it was amazing
Ivy Love is my kindred spirit. She has a way of bring written feelings to life. I can’t say enough about her and her books.

This book is not about love or romance this book is on how to survive until you cant anymore. Belle is a bright young girl until her world is changed by one of her brother’s friends. Eric is a psychopath.

Everything in me was routing for Belle. She took matters into her own hands and lived for a long time moving from place to place at such a young age. All to keep her famil
Heather Hollister
Jul 21, 2017 Heather Hollister rated it it was amazing
All I can say is this book is amazing. Belle is an amazing character. I love how strong, hard headed and full of love she is for her family. I hate how she had to have things end for her and her loved ones. If you get a chance to read this book please do.
AJ
Jul 10, 2017 AJ rated it it was amazing
*This is not a spoiler. However, if you are looking for a happy ending, like Belle says "There won't be one."*

Belle's Goodbye is a gut wrenching story that could easily be real. There are many woman that have gone through the same routine or are currently going through it. Author Ivy Love has a natural gift for bringing every day deamons to light. This book can leave you in tears, questioning the world and people around you.
Belle was an average teenager until one day she met a Monster that shat
Erika Patrick
Jul 10, 2017 Erika Patrick rated it it was amazing
OH MY GOD!!! I floved this book! Ivy Love wrote a novel that could easily be based on real life events. I was so emotional while reading Belle's Goodbye. Belle is a fighter through and through who stopped at nothing to take her life into her own hands. Ivy does an amazing job of depicting a heartbreaking tragedy. I loved it from beginning to end.
Karen Voitik
Jul 19, 2017 Karen Voitik rated it liked it
>Book Review – Belle’s Goodbye

>I am an independent reviewer. This book is a standalone horror book without any type of HEA. This is the story of Belle, a young girl blackmailed and tortured for 2 years, until a solution appears to her. The story revolves around the sadistic and evil behavior of Eric and what he puts Belle through at the young age of only 15. The descriptions of the tortures and rapes are horrific and set the stage for Belle’s decision in the end.

>Belle comes from a lovi
Stacy
O.M.F.G.!!!!!! This is the darkest book I have ever read. I have been a huge fan of Ivy's work and this book was all kinds of dark and taboo.

I don't recommend this book if you are sensitive to any type of abuse as this book is very dark. I mean dark!!!!

Ivy has it done herself with this one, and I won't be the least bit surprised to see her name out among some of the other authors who write in this sub-genre. She put some of the bestsellers, like Pepper Winter's, Pam Godwin or even CJ Roberts, t
Elizabeth Clinton
Jul 10, 2017 Elizabeth Clinton rated it it was amazing
Ivy Love has written a book like no other. Belle's Goodbye is a book that will bring out all kinds of emotions, Angst, heartbreak and bravery.
When you think your life is going to go one way but does a total different route you can't help feel everything Belle is going through. Her reality becomes tragic but the bravery that Belle shows throughout this whole story will fall off the pages.
Ivy Love shows you how people can be perceived in a total different light and when the truth is revealed you
Tish Delanoy
Jul 24, 2017 Tish Delanoy rated it it was amazing
Wowza!! This book was amazing!! Though it's not going to be for everyone as it's dark and very emotional. It's a gutwrenching book about survival. Belle is so full of bravery and stength.....and she loves her family with everything she has.

This book was given to me for free at my request and I provided this review voluntarily
Carissa Janes
Jul 24, 2017 Carissa Janes rated it really liked it
Ivy Love's writing gets better with each book. This was a tragic tale of Belle's life, and I have to say she warns us on the first page: If you’re looking for a happy ending this isn’t it.

Lots of triggers in this book, but it does take us on an interesting ride.
Rebecca Austin
Jul 26, 2017 Rebecca Austin rated it liked it
Shelves: review-blood
This book is extremely dark and is definitely not for anyone below the age of 18 with the subjects that are covered in this book.

Belle is 15 years old when she is forced into a relationship with Eric after he rapes her, holding her brother's future in his hands. Yet she sees a light at the end of the tunnel when he graduates and will be leaving for college.

Unfortunately for Belle things don't go as planned and soon she finds herself running for her life.

I have mixed reviews about this book for d
Sara
Jul 25, 2017 Sara rated it it was amazing
Belles Goodbye by Ivy Love an astonishing five-star read. This is the first book by this author I have read, but it will not be the last, I loved her writing. This book does come with a warning, it’s not mean for readers under 17 years old as it does contain some scenes not everyone will be comfortable with. As the blurb says, ‘If you’re looking for a happy ending this isn’t it.’ But as you read you will understand why. My own warning would be don’t read this book if you don’t have time to finis ...more
Jul 26, 2017 Laura rated it it was amazing
Belle’s Goodbye is a dark read with a touch of feels. If you like sunshine and rainbows, this book isn’t for you. If you’re like me and a fan of the dark arts, then this book IS for you. This book is different than what’s out there but still has that darkness I love and crave. Ivy Love has done a fine job with the story and the characters. This story will stay with you long after you’ve finished. I give this 5 stars!
Paula Genereau
Jul 25, 2017 Paula Genereau rated it it was amazing
Oh my!!! What an amazing book. It does have some dark stuff in it. But it made it amazing
Nicola Chiappinelli
Nicola Chiappinelli rated it it was amazing
Jul 24, 2017
Belinda Visser
Belinda Visser marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2017
Shantel Tish
Shantel Tish marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2017
Courtney
Courtney marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2017
Isabel Hasting
Isabel Hasting marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2017
Crystal Puckett
Crystal Puckett marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2017
Laura Schwab
Laura Schwab marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2017
Mary Brannian
Mary Brannian marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2017
Cheyenne
Cheyenne marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2017
Beth
Beth marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2017
Elizabeth Cash
Elizabeth Cash marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2017
Diane Holtry
Diane Holtry marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2017
Jocrazy
Jocrazy marked it as to-read
Phoenix Soy
Phoenix Soy marked it as to-read
Debi Price
Debi Price marked it as to-read
Ashley Singer-Falkner
Ashley Singer-Falkner is currently reading it
Jul 24, 2017
Bonnie lechtner
Bonnie lechtner is currently reading it
Jul 26, 2017
When I was in grade school, I was a total nerd. I spent more time reading books “above my grade level” and getting lost in them, than paying attention to the people around me. I loved the journey each book would take me on, I still do. When I was thirteen I picked up a pencil and wrote my first 100 page story. It was then I fell in love with writing. That moment I realized that I could not only lo ...more
More about Ivy Love...