Start by marking “Dirty Doctor (Steamy Coffee Collection, #2)” as Want to Read:
Dirty Doctor (Steamy Coffee Collection, #2)

Dirty Doctor (Steamy Coffee Collection #2)

3.74  ·  Rating details ·  3,781 Ratings  ·  470 Reviews
"Lean back on the table and spread your legs for me..."

Being a doctor in New York City has never been easy. Especially for someone like me who has a private practice and an incompetent staff who insists on leaving me to fill in for them.

Over the past six months, I've performed one too many pap smears, three too many "breast exams," and scrubbed in on several reconstruct
Published March 7th 2017 by WGW Books, LLC (first published March 5th 2017)

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

⭐⭐⭐⭐! Dirty Doctor (stand-alone). A case of blue-balls for the doctor as his online flirtation is also his new intern!

“I’m Dr. Ashton and I’ll be taking care of your pussy today.”

Books in the Steamy Coffee Collection are stand-alones:
Book 1: Naughty Boss
Book 2: Dirty Doctor
Book 3: Cocky Client

Dirty Doctor (stand-alone) is a forbidden office romance courtesy Doctor Garrett Ashton. For months he has enjoyed an online flirtation with JERSEYGIRL7. But it’s about to come to an abrupt end right
Val ⚓️ ShamelessBitchySKANKY ⚓️ Steamy Reads
Hot little read. Very similar to her other works. Almost like Naughty Boss, but in a doctor's office. So not anything original...but homie don't care.
Cristina | CristiinaReads
Jan 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-books
➳Not only does she write full length novels, and now comes out with incredible written and stay novellas, Whitney has proven to us that she is capable of absolutely anything...

➳In this new novella by Whitney Garcia, we see a side to her that I have never seen. She takes the acceleration of keeping things to a slow pace when it comes down to anticipation. Garret is a doctor, taking place in his won private practice- a private practice that is not only the number one in the country, but also has
Bibi
May 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Aaaaannnd, we have a winner. Oh, Whi'ney, Whi'ney, Whitney! Gurl, you done gone outdid yourself. Goodness gracious.

Folks, I'm telling you, Garrett is a slice of yummy goodness and, I will not abide anyone making a single negative comment about him. You feels me? Because, why?

Because this yummylicious, lickylicious, male MC, is not a.....wait for it..... MANWHORE!

photo 55515878_zpsn9acntmi.jpg
You need more? Well, okay then.

Here it is: Natalie, our FMC, is a DOCTOR!!! (What? *shrugs* Exclamation points are our friends)

Aaaa
*****FOUR STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

photo DirtyDoctorLive1_zpspktujewz.png

I love Whitney G! Ever since I read the Reasonable Doubt series, she has remained one of my favorite authors. She’s the queen of creating the sexiest dirty talking book boyfriends. Andrew Hamilton will always be one of my favorite dirty talkers. This Steamy Coffee Collection series is meant to be pure unadulterated naughty entertainment and so far I have to admit that I have loved every minute of it. Now I have to admit this and the previou
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
5 'F.N.A.M.' Stars!
ARC kindly provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.
d

Whitney G. is killing it this year! We started with a pretty naughty boss and now it's time for the dirty doctor. And if you know Whitney's books, you know how dirty he can get ;)

Dirty Doctor is a standalone novella that belongs to her new series of shorts called Steamy Coffee Collection. This is the story of Garrett Ashton and his new resident Natalie Madison. Of course, our hero is kind of an asshole (you kno
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
3.5 Fun, Funny Twizzler Stars

photo eattwizzler_zpsk0lunkcz.gif

Even though Dr Dirty/Garrett is a Therapist the women all come to him when the in house Gyno is away just so he'll have to examine them. He's simply that gorgeous (apparently).

“Are you sure you don’t want to use your long, thick fingers to go a little deeper and make sure you don’t feel anything else inside of me?”

photo laugingboys_zpsr6hatciz.gif

i still can't get over the date she had with the guy who had penile agenesis, I nearly choked laughing to that one.

Dirty Doctor was a fun and funny rea
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

➦This was, by all means, a rather enjoyable little novella. Just like the Naughty Boss (Steamy Coffee Collection, #1) by Whitney G. it has a similar premise of two people meeting online, becoming friends and then by some crazy turn of fate end up working with each other. This time a hospital.

➦I like the characters and the premise, of course, but, perhaps, one thing that I don't get is why this wasn't as dirty as I expected. If you're going to spend so much time on character development and the build-up you might as well just write a full length novel
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
The door opened and he entered with a clipboard in his hands.
"Miss Madison," he said, looking at me as if I was actually a patient. "I'm Dr. Ashton and I'll be taking care of your pussy today."
"I'm pretty sure that's not the script..."
"It is today."

When I'm in the mood for a short, sexy but entirely satisfying read; Whitney G has become my go-to. She never fails to disappoint with witty banter, a fun enemies to lovers vibe, plenty of development to connect you to the characters in a few sho
Sophia Triad
Mar 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
The book doesn't have a really believable plot, but it doesn't really matter because Garrett is one of these adorable, obnoxious, mind blowing assholes only Whitney G. can create.

A therapist definitely should not say things to his patient like: Get undressed and get on the table.

I couldn’t believe how much erotic a pap smear test could be!

So, yeah just have fun with this hot and funny short novel and don't think too much of the details.
Astrid - ☆Vanilla & Spice Books☆
Mar 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
4 SLURPY STARS

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

Review @ Vanilla & Spice Books

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

Natalie is a med student and just learned that the place she wanted to do her residency rescinded their offer because somebody made a mistake counting and they took on too many students. A replacement, a private practice, was found for her. Needless to say that she isn't happy. When she finds out that her new boss is the hot guy she's been flirting online with for months and has a date with she stands him up.

Ga
Olga therebelreader
This is an easy to read, loveable and well written story. I really enjoyed it! I laughed out loud so many times and I fell in love with Garrett and Natalie. They are cute and hot at the same time.
Garrett is a super sexy, generous, hard-working doctor, but his only not so great qualities: he’s a rude and dirty talking asshole.
Natalie is a medical intern and I loved her with all her sass and attitude.
What really won me over in this story was the history these two shared. Their love was instant,
Denisa
As expected, a great read!

This author has a wonderful way of building characters, creating situations and developing extremely interesting plots.
As I've said before, it's hard to write really good novellas, and I think Whitney G is one of the best there is.

The characters were great, they made me laugh so hard! And the sex was HOT!
I'm really looking forward to more books in this series!
Tijuana *BookTwinsReviews*
Loved it! It was just what I needed at the moment- short and smoking hot! If dirty talking alpha-holes are your thing and you don't mind quickies, this is definitely for you.

Here's the breakdown: Recent med school graduate, Natalie has been flirting online with a stranger who proclaims to be a doctor. She thinks he's a liar, but soon finds out the shocking truth. He's not only a doctor, but her new boss!

What I loved: Shockingly, the length. I thought this little novella was perfect. Sometime I
Elle
3* dr. nine inch STARS!

Review @ Midnight Romance

After Dirty Boss, Whitney G gave us another man candy. I was so excited to read this novella. A quick and (supposed to be) dirty read like she promised. But unfortunately, I didn't feel that way. Well, it was quick but not dirty enough for my taste.

description

⇒ Garrett Ashton is the most hottest and arrogant doctor (according to the story) who performed too many "unnecessary exams". It was really entertaining at first. How disgustingly crazy some of his fema
J *deep in the heart of Texas*
3.5 Stars!

This was cute - but the balance between enemies and lovers was off a bit for me. For a novella they spent too much time being enemies instead of lovers.

But it was fun, and funny, and sexy.

A guilty pleasure sort of series. Yes, that's a compliment.

Entertaining but nothing to knock your socks off.
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
4.5 STARS

Another sexy,fast paced and entertaining story from Whitney!It was so fun reading this novella!The banter between the characters is amazing!There are some really steamy moments between them that I really enjoyed reading!Garrett was hot,cocky,smart and funny.If you like quick reads that will make you laugh and keep you hot all the time this is perfect!!

Are you ready for your appointment with the dirty doctor??

description

Corina☞BookTwinsReviews
Mar 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
Warning by the author: This book has no plot. No, really. It's just a novella that is stuffed with fun times, hotness, dirty talk and sex.
This is EXACTLY what I needed today.

After watching LOGAN today at the movies, I was more than sad, I was crushed. So, finding Dirty Doctor by Whitney G. on my kindle was like opening the freezer and finding a pint of ice cream underneath a bunch of healthy food.

It made me SMILE!!!

I needed something funny, sexy and uplifting and Dirty Doctor delivered.

Garret an
MELISSA
Mar 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 Stars!

photo 04BE43E0-CBAE-4685-9B3D-31A8BE613F21_zps1wu4dige.jpg

Garrett Ashton is a gorgeous doctor in New York who owns a private practice called Park Avenue Wellness Group. His practice is his family legacy & is the #1 private practice in the state. As the owner you'd think he could do what he wants, but thanks to his incompetent staff, he's constantly having to fill in for them doing breast exams, pap smears, etc. He just wants to be a therapist & not fool with general medicine anymore.

Natalie Madison couldn't imagine working anywhere bu
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️

DNF at 70%

photo C4F84F8B-8F00-4038-BD5C-A10F9B5FB43D_zpsppwqfahn.gif

Eh. This one wasn't for me. I love Whitney G for her asshole heroes but this guy isn't as much an asshole but an unethical jerkoff. Everything he's doing warrants a gigantic lawsuit and it's just messing with my reading enjoyment. I don't feel the romantic connection because he's unprofessional and she's rather immature too. If a book is hot enough, I can get over the lack of plot enjoyment (don't judge) but even at 70% there's been no actual sex. Say it isn't so.

I'm cutting my losses
Dali
Looking for a light, fun, sexy, quick read? Look no further! Whitney G. gives us a perfect quick, sexy and romantic fix. I read it in one sitting and was highly entertained from start to finish.
"Lean back on the table and spread your legs for me..."

Dr. Garret Ashton has three problems. One, his fellow doctors and personnel always seem to forget he’s a therapist, not in general medicine. Two, his time is consumed by work which includes rectifying his staff’s mistakes. Because of this he doesn
TF
Mar 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book had me smiling throughout. Not much of a plot but the good Doctor was steamy HOT, a bit of an Asshole and a great Dirty Talker.
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
Well, wasn't this a short, sweet, easy and fast forward book? Dirty Doctor was kinda good, but I expected as much from Whitney G., as I like most of her books. Though this one wasn't the best, as I felt something was missing, or I just wanted a bit more from it. Doctor Garrett Ashton aka D-DOCTOR (how old?) and resident doctor Natalie Madison aka JerseyGirl7 (how old?) were still awesome and I liked the story.
“Um ... You just want us to meet?”
“I want us to fuck. But I thought saying that firs
*TANYA*
Apr 03, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: never-again
Sorry but this was bad. It took me forever to read this and it was a novella. Lol. Nope not for me.
Wendy
Mar 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
sok.png (597×128):

I really enjoyed reading this sexy, light and at times funny novella.

Garret Ashton (nicknamed Dr. D online) is a doctor at a big private practice, which he also own.

construction-worker-nurse.jpg (425×282):

He is hot, cocky and very much single. Even though he normally doesn't do physical exams anymore....but many patients are willing to wait for an appointment until he has to cover for another Dr.  This leads to some very funny scenes...

"I would like you to kindly place your head between my legs and examine my vagine Dr. Ashton. Do it
Eliza
4 “The Doctor will see you now” Stars

This is one appointment you will not want to miss! If it’s a devilishly addictive novella, packed full of witty-sexy banter and endless fun you are after, Whitney G has just the prescription.

Dirty Doctor is the perfect remedy to quell your reading slump aliments. It’s fast acting pace, and multi-symptom relief from boredom is just what the Doctor ordered. Side effects include, excessive snorting, blushing and bouts of extreme swooning. Best taken just befo
Beverly
Mar 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Whitney G. writes a great novella and always pulls me into her stories. I liked Dirty Doctor because it reminded me a little bit of Reasonable Doubt. I loved how they met online and developed a friendship first. I also really liked the forbidden element once Natalie starts working for Garrett.

Whitney described this book as a sexy novella with little plot, but it's also highly addictive. It's a quick read and will pull you in immediately. If you are a fan of Whitney's writing you will definitely
♔ Jaela ♊ Killer ⚔ QUEEN
I didn't read the first book in this series, but this one was OK. Short, funny, hawt and refreshing. A good read :)
Maria...
4 "Dirty Stars"

"I'm Dr. Ashton and I'll be taking care of your pussy today."

Damn that line up there is what you want to hear from a hot Doctor...(well at least me..??? Ohhh who am I kidding, of course me!!!)

"Dirty Doctor" was a nice and dirty short story about Garret and Natalie who met online and decided to move this meeting and greeting in the bedroom. I enjoyed the story and the characters, and of course they insatiability to have sex anywhere and everywhere...

I loved their emails and the f
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
3.5 - 4 ★'s

These steamy coffee collection novellas are just what the doctor ordered...or your naughty boss or even your cocky client. The novellas are short and hot and as Whitney said "these are long enough for you to enjoy over a cup of coffee whenever you’re in the mood for something hot, quick, and dirty ." (although you might need more than one cup of coffee!)

Garrett and Natalie have been having an online "friendship" through a dating app...they are very forthright with each other regardin
Best way to get in contact with me is on my Facebook page via: https://www.facebook.com/AuthorWhitneyG

Whitney G. is a twenty-eight-year-old optimist who is obsessed with travel, tea, and great coffee. She's also a New York Times & USA Today bestselling author of several contemporary novels, and the cofounder of The Indie Tea--an inspirational blog for indie romance authors.

When she's not chat
More about Whitney G....

Steamy Coffee Collection (4 books)
  • Naughty Boss (Steamy Coffee Collection, #1)
  • Cocky Client (Steamy Coffee Collection, #3)
  • Filthy Lawyer (Steamy Coffee Collection, #4)