Start by marking “The Rancher Takes a Cowgirl (Texas Rancher Trilogy #3)” as Want to Read:
The Rancher Takes a Cowgirl (Texas Rancher Trilogy #3)

The Rancher Takes a Cowgirl

(Texas Rancher Trilogy #3)

Grace Harper is in hiding. When her father died six months before, she never imagined her unexpected inheritance would threaten her life. What better place to disappear than on a cattle ranch, doing the work she spent the last nine years helping her father with? And surely she’ll be safe hidden in Texas, thousands of miles from her trouble.

Monty Dominguez has spent much
Kindle Edition

To ask other readers questions about The Rancher Takes a Cowgirl, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Rancher Takes a Cowgirl

Start your review of The Rancher Takes a Cowgirl (Texas Rancher Trilogy #3)
Beth Erin
Feb 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Series featured on FaithfullyBookish.com

What a lovely trio of redemptive, feel-good stories! I completely enjoyed getting to know all the folks on this small-town Texas ranch. These stories have just the right amount of spunk and action to liven up the sweetly romantic plots. Settings and cultures are figuratively painted across each chapter with vibrant brushstrokes. I’m a big fan of Misty M. Beller’s Mountain series so I’ve had my eyes on this Texas series for a while now and it does not
Crystal Barnes
I've enjoyed so many of Misty's books. This one too except for one passing comment. (The same lesson portrayed in Book 2 of this series which I couldn't finish reading because of it.) One character gave the advice that the individual would have to forgive God. However, that implies God has done something wrong, which God cannot do. He only does what is right. (Psalm 18:30)

If that line hadn't been in this story, I would've given it 4 or 5 stars. As is, I can't do so with a clear conscience.

I
Randy Tramp
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Grace Harper is hiding on a cattle ranch. Monty Dominguez works on the Double Rocking B Ranch in Seguin, Texas as a ranch foreman. When danger catches up to Grace, Monty tries to help her.

I enjoyed this story, as I did every story in this series. This was my favorite because it reminded me of my second oldest daughter. She was much like Grace, tough and ready to take on a tough assignment. (Alicia married a farmer and now with him, farms in Nebraska.)

There is tension, excitement, and fulfillment
Alan T
Jun 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Grace & Monty

Grace Harper hires on at the Double Rocking D near Seguin, TX as cowhand. She is hiding from her step-brother who has already gotten the California ranch where she grew up.

Monty is the foreman at the Double Rocking D, and has been there since he was 12 years old.

Excellent plotting & characterization.
Donna Schoemann
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Edith G Shearer
Oct 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great story, written well, good flow.

Hard to put down, has very good flow. Greed is a nasty friend or relative. Enjoyed this story very much. This author is a great storyteller. Enjoy¡!!!!!!!!!
Patricia Kemp Blackmon
Love flows on the ranch.

Top rated series. Christian Morales and belief. Definitely my kind of read. The manners and love instilled in these men was heart warming.
Thomas Havens
Jun 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The ranchers takes a cowgirl

This book has an easy to follow plot and interesting characters. I recommend this book to all lovers of Christian, historical, romance novels.
Claudia
Nov 27, 2019 rated it liked it
This book was the least preachy of the trilogy. I most definitely enjoyed the description of the actual cattle ranching.
Carole Schreiber
Very interesting

Enjoyed strong female character and story line very much. Written well with ability to hold readers attention and not want to put book down.
Patricia
Oct 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a nice Christian romance. A nice way to round out the trilogy.
Marlene Thompson
Loved it.

Great follow up story to the others. Took a while to find out Grace's secret so it kept me wondering, which is a good trait in a story. Good ending, well written & nice clean story with Christian values. Highly recommend this whole series.
Donna
Apr 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good book.
Kirsi Johnson
Jan 11, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Clean, Western Romance

Another fun, quick read by Misty Beller. If you like a good romance full of cowboys and a little mystery, put this book on your reading list.
Amy
Dec 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Rancher Takes a Cowgirl is a fabulous read. I just loved the characters, setting, and plot.
A sweet and clean story.
5 plus stars.
Carol and Gary Curtis
Pleasant, easy to read story. Nice characters involved in an effectively constructed plot. Romantic without being too graphic. Good author I've enjoyed before.
Eugenia M. Seybold
Good

While an interesting story, did not find as captivating as the first two books. Having a COWGIRL is certainly ahead of its time. But what about Edward and Alejandra?
Tracey
Mar 03, 2016
Delane Moore
Dec 19, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• The Rancher’s Bride Arrangement  (Brides of Inspiration #1)
  • The Rancher’s Second Chance Bride  (Brides of Inspiration #3)
  • The Rancher’s Marriage of Convenience (Brides of Inspiration #2)
  • Abandoned Bride (Dakota Brides #2)
  • Second-Chance Bride (Dakota Brides #3)
  • Wagon Train Matchmaker (Love on the Santa Fe Trail #3)
  • An Old-Fashioned Texas Christmas: 2-in-1 Holiday Novella Collection
  • A Provision for Love (Entangled Inheritance #1)
  • Wagon Train Baby (Love on the Santa Fe Trail #1)
  • Reluctant Bride (Dakota Brides #4)
  • Wagon Train Wedding (Love on the Santa Fe Trail #2)
  • Temporary Bride (Dakota Brides #1)
  • A Love Rising from the Ashes
  • The Rancher’s Bride Blessing (Brides of Inspiration #5)
  • Unmasking Lady Caroline (Belles of Christmas, #1)
  • The Rancher’s Bride Surprise (Brides of Inspiration #4)
  • Dakota Destiny (Dakota Series Book 5)
  • The Homesteader's Sweetheart (Wyoming Legacy, #1)
Misty M. Beller writes romantic mountain stories, set on the 1800s frontier and woven with the truth of God’s love. For a limited time, you can get her bestselling novel, The Lady and the Mountain Man, FREE here: http://bit.ly/2gvrW1a

She was raised on a farm in South Carolina, so her Southern roots run deep. Growing up, her family was close, and they continue to keep that priority today. Her

Texas Rancher Trilogy (4 books)
  • The Rancher Takes a Cook (Texas Rancher Trilogy #1)
  • The Ranger Takes a Bride (Texas Rancher Trilogy #2)
  • Texas Rancher Trilogy: Books 1 - 3: Texas Rancher Trilogy Box Set