Start by marking “LEAN IT IF YOU MEAN IT - An Entrepreneur's Journey!” as Want to Read:
LEAN IT IF YOU MEAN IT - An Entrepreneur's Journey!

LEAN IT IF YOU MEAN IT - An Entrepreneur's Journey!

Have you ever dreamed of being an entrepreneur? It’s just like any other job, right? You can treat it with the same casual indifference as you would working in a fast food outlet, right?

Wrong. Entrepreneurship is something else entirely. It is a way of thinking and of acting. It is something that not everyone possesses. It is a way, not just of life, but of living.

In this
Published January 23rd 2017

Be the first to ask a question about LEAN IT IF YOU MEAN IT - An Entrepreneur's Journey!

Marko Lesnicar
Jan 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I must say that I am glad that I had the chance to be among the first ones to read the book because the book is so motivating, readable and in a special way connects readers with the author that it is indescribable.

After I read a few pages, the desire for my own success just grew and I wanted to stop reading so that I can start working on it. I also wanted to start a fight on my own battlefield in the same fashion that the author did.

It was my first encounter with the theme of the whole book and
Alen Huskanović
Jan 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It’s a journey, adventure, it’s honest adventure that success is not easy, it’s brutal and at every corner will try to kick you out from the game… It’s not a book about building the business or scaling it, it’s a book about the time when you try to claim to the top, but you are at the bottom. When discipline is everything and you struggle with it.

In the time of writing, Luka had a job in the digital agency, I believe he was listening to the popular advice “Keep your first job for a while and wor
Zoran Antolovic
Jan 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book actually forced me to question my current position in life, my passion and achievements so far. Am I the best version of myself? Am I spending my time on things that matter? Luka showed that we all can get our lives back on track and reach our goals if we work hard and plan our actions.

This book made clear to me that building an entrepreneurial lifestyle in a world full of distractions is hard, but if you really want it, you’re gonna win.
Mirjana Pohižek
Feb 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I have read in English so it is very important to me that it is very well structured, readable and understandable. Lot of things can be learnt while reading this book, such as IT stuff, marketing stuff and last but not least, persistence. Just after I finished reading the book, I bumped into an interesting quote: "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today." (Benjamin Franklin). The author of the book showed how to fight against enemies of progress (most of the ...more
Ana Sakač
Jan 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I don’t read books quite often. But when I do - I make sure to read the ones that are useful and can make an impact on the way I act and think about certain things.

I got my hands on the book before the official release and decided to give it a go. There was something about this book that pushed me to read more, page after page. It’s written in an interesting way where you have the feeling that you are reliving one part of the author’s life and learning from his stories. Interesting methodology
Luka Primorac
Jan 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received a beautiful, clean paperback copy. The book is phenomenal, particularly if you're into business. Well written and entertaining, while also very informative. Looking forward to next part to see if he will make it to the top.
Robert Petkovic
Jun 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: domaci-autori
Katarina Ilecic
Jan 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great read!The book shows lean attitude toward a career-oriented Millennial. If you're a
goal-oriented person with strong character this is the book for you.
The possibility of identifying yourself with various situations the author goes through
makes it very easy to read.
It gave me a whole new perspective on the concept of
success and encouraged me to new ventures. I got the draft few months ago, sure hoping for the sequel.

Vinka
Mar 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book (along with some other books I've read recently) has made me realise how much time I'm wasting on nonproductive stuff. And that I need to start making an effort to analyse my life and the ways in which i can make it better.
I read this book about a month ago and I've implemented the ideas in it in my own way. I've created a way to analyse how much I'm doing and how much needs to be done. For now it partially works. I am working more than before but alas it is not enough. I need to make
Helena