Start by marking “Darkness Surrounds (Living A Lie #2)” as Want to Read:
Darkness Surrounds (Living A Lie #2)

Darkness Surrounds

(Living A Lie #2)

Darkness surrounds me, a dreary, cold, place with no escape.

Feeling lost, alone and confused I’m sucked deep into my own mind.

A place I soon became comfortable in, a place where I can hide.

The darkness becomes my respite, my shelter.

A buffer from the devastation of my own broken dreams.

Trapped in my own mind I search in circles for
answers.

Surviving but not living, my
Kindle Edition, 1, 268 pages
Published March 31st 2017

To ask other readers questions about Darkness Surrounds, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Darkness Surrounds

Nadia Debowska-Stephens (Obsessed by Books)
"I was drowning again; the darkness enveloping me in its familiar embrace, my old friend, the one thing I could always rely on."

Rhea is in a downward spiral after the events of Living a Lie, she is down the rabbit hole and has no way of climbing back out. Lost to her grief her life is in a constant state of denial as she refuses to forget what could have been. With her best friend by her side she tries to survive each day with her burden but unfortunately life hasn't stop torturing her yet and h
Yvonne Eason
Apr 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Once again we follow Reah on her path. Part 2 picks off where the last book ended.

This book takes us to the next chapter on Reah's life. Reah is in a dark place after the loss of her child and each decision she seems to make takes her further and further into the rabbit hole. Just when she thinks things are looking up, does something come along and pull her back down.

My only reason for the 4 stars is because of the editorial issues. Once they are sorted this book would be worthy of the 5 stars
wendy Shelton(obsessedbybooks)
WOW, we start were we left off in Living A Lie part 1. Rhea has suffered alot and she tries to move on, I believe she really wants to, but suffering a loss as she did she keeps finding herself staying in the darkness and with her wanting to feel alive it leads her to making one bad decision after the other. With her BFF by her side I feel she will find the strength she needs to climb out of the darkness. This was a great read we do see aside of Rhea that's has grown but the depression is hard to ...more
Amanda Williams
Apr 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow

I absolutely adore this series. Heartbreaking but amazing series with strong storyline and full of life characters. Can't wait for the third book
Jojo Bungenaar
Aug 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is turning into what will be an amazing series! Oh Rhea, I just want to jump straight into the book and hug her! Another great read, could not put it down!
Tracy W (Tracy&HelensRomanceBlog)
Wow...I can not begin to say how much I am loving this series...I have never been on such an emotional rollercoaster!!

We follow Rhea life and I just want to hold her, my heart absolutely breaks from this poor poor girl!! She honestly believes she lives in the darkness and there is no way out, I just want a HEA that she so desperately deserves....this poor girl has not had the best life and choices she has made have led her down the wrong path....

ML Kacy honestly has a way with words, she is abl
Jennifer Richey
Aug 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I recieved a voluntary copy of this book and wow it was raw emotions! Part 2 picked up where part 1 left off! Rhea lost her baby and she is going through a bunch of things!!! She meets some other people in her life but one in not good for her! This book had me on the edge of my seat can't wait for the next book!!
Sally Wareham
May 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
just when I thought things couldn't get any better ...I get blown away by another amazing storyline from m.l wasn't left disappointed thpuroughly enjoyed reason this book from beginning to the end can't wait to see what the next instalement has in store for rea. I wonder if she will ever get her happy ending ...
Toni
May 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Love the storyline. Looking foward to part 3. Only reason not 5 ⭐, editing issues.
T.L Wainwright
Apr 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A story of a woman that keeps slipping into the dark, yet fighting for the light. Part two takes you deeper into Rhea's life of pain, self doubt and both physically and emotional turmoil. Don't expect fluff and roses in this true to life tale, but you will get a story that you will make you reel.
Sarah Queen
Karina Jayne
Sep 03, 2018
Kerry
Feb 01, 2019
I have been involved in the indie community for a number of years and have always loved how everyone comes together in support of each other.
I love writing and reading, living life with my family, and always coming up with new ideas and putting then in to practice.

Words have a way of healing someone, so I will carry on writing, included events that have happened and taking you all on a journey w

Living A Lie (4 books)
  • Living A Lie (Living a Lie #1)
  • Redemption (Living a Lie #3)
  • Living A Lie Series Box Set Part One & Two