Start by marking “Sexy Bad Neighbor (Sexy Bad Series Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Sexy Bad Neighbor (Sexy Bad Series Book 1)

Sexy Bad Neighbor (Sexy Bad Series Book 1)

What happens when your neighbor hires you a stripper?

It starts one hell of a prank war. A war that involves goats, phallic chandeliers, stolen kisses in the rain, strawgasms, and eating out on the kitchen counter.

A war that could damn well involve two hearts and a plan. Her plan doesn’t involve falling in love. His life doesn’t involve plans.

This could be a problem.

To ask other readers questions about Sexy Bad Neighbor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sexy Bad Neighbor

Kiki
Feb 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It was hilarious frenemies to lover novella complete with a kid (a baby goat)!
This was more about prejudice, insecurities and wrong assumptions.
Chloe thinks Paynter's a manwhore, Paynter thinks Chloe is a judgemental stuck up manhater bitch.
They have both been burnt before.
However because Chloe's career has suffered so directly because of the previous betrayal she was a little too reluctant (almost annoyingly) to let Paynter in.
But she was fiercely loyal and affectionate. Her feelings for spot
Candy
Feb 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Chloe & Paynter have a chance meeting at a local bar where Chloe is meeting some other career oriented working women to socialize with. Chloe attempts to prove that Paynter is 'less than' as a man in front of the group of women by playing on the male bosses are 'pigs' angle. Paynter decides to get the upper hand by paying a male stripper to grind up against Chloe to embarrass her & embarrass he does. The next morning while looking into his back yard, Paynter realizes Chloe is his next do ...more
Christine~justlovemybooks.com blog~
Shelves: arcs
"Sexy Bad Neighbor" is by Misti Murphy and Tami Lund.
RELEASE DAY: February 9, 2017
Read: January 26, 2017
My Rating: 4.5
Cover: 5
Standalone novel

*I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book.*

Paynter and Chloe.....

Sexy Bad Neighbor is my first book by both Misti Murphy and Tami Lund. I totally loved it! For a collaboration, I found perfect flow in the writing. The book itself was pretty steady to fast-paced. The back and forth banter, friendly and unfriendly, between Paynt and Chlo
Coco.V
Dec 20, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebies
💝 FREE on Amazon today (12/20/2017)! 💝
Klaudia
Jan 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
„Sexy Bad Neighbor” is a romance written by Misty Murphy and Tami Lund.

Chloe is a career-driven woman, who was burned in the past. Her life revolves around a plan - to become a partner in a company she works in. She didn’t plan to engage herself in a prank war with her sexy neighbor Paynter.
Paynter’s moving into a house he bought with his ex-girlfriend - Queen B. He hates women with plan, but there’s something he sees in Chloe. He’s quite sure, that there’s more to her than just her plan.

I enjo
Denise
Feb 05, 2017 rated it liked it
3.75 Stars

This one was a quick read for me. And the story went well between two people who meet coincidentally at a bar and the pranks they pull on one another until they find out they live across the street from one another. The story was funny and sweet. The author did a great job keeping the dialogue between the characters witty and engaging.

The only thing that did make me feel a little out off was from Chloe's perspective of herself. It's one thing to be driven and hardworking, but it's ano
Tracy Reads
Jan 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Cover 5 stars love love love it !

awww i am so sad this book ended i wanted it to go on forever ! Paynter wow what a name it took me forever to get my head around that it is pronounced painter silly i know so i decided to call him Pay ha .. anyhow fantastic story really well wrote and so so funny i, wanna be his neighbor so i can laugh my ass off Hot sex and a lot of laughs and a top class sexy guy whats not to love can't wait for more !

a bit about the book so this review makes sense to me in ti
Loobielou1969
Jan 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was so well written - full of wit, humour and sarcasm - I was laughing out loud by the end of Chapter 1.
I absolutely loved the story, it was sweet and endearing but also hot and steamy at the same time.

I loved the pranks and how Paynter and Chloe were determined to out-do each other. But even though Chloe came across as a bit of a hardass at times, deep down she was loving the attention she received from Paynter.

Both of them were trying to overcome past hurts and betrayal and I could
Tami Lund
Jan 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Here's possibly my favorite scene in the book:

“Yes, yes, yes.” My fingers fumble over the buttons on the coat, but I manage to get it over my shoulders, where it traps my arms for long moments, during which Paynt takes full advantage. Wrapping one arm around my waist, he bends me back while he leans forward and licks the exposed skin over the top of my camisole. The slight sense of helplessness ratchets my body temperature up several degrees until I’m breathing so heavily I’m afraid I sound like
Vicky Wilson
Jan 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a really well written, funny, hot book with little angst. I'm all for angst but sometimes it's refreshing to just have a fun book.

The characters were brilliant and played off each other well and the prank war was epic!!!!

Chloe the stuck up suit who really has a heart of gold and paynter the laid back, goes with the flow and down to earth millionaire really were a match made in heaven, you could feel their chemistry wafting off the pages. the secondary characters helped make the story an
Summer  -SSBR-
Jan 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love the jokes these Paynter and Chloe play on each other and it's clear from the start they have chemistry and are fighting it. The jokes they pulled on each other had me laughing out loud! From Strippers to a blow up doll and condoms and throw in some exploding fireworks on the beach makes for a great start to this awesome book!
GypsyBelle
Mar 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Enjoyable read, funny, sexy, just enough drama for me. It started of a little slow and I almost didn't stick with it, the female lead was just a little too much for me. But oh he so got her back , was the best. Nice read, sexy, drama, funny antics , and HEA.
Reviewed by GypsyBelle
** I purchased/own a copy of this book**
Cheryl O'Harney (The Book Whisperer)
OMG this book was soo refreshingly funny I mean c'mon a phallic chandelier and a goat!!! You need to read this to understand. Chloe has her life planned out and it's all about her career she certainly didn't plan for her sexy hot neighbor to worm his way into her heart but that's exactly what he does the thing is will she allow herself to let him stay there? The sexy hot neighbor in question is Paynter he also has a plan for his future which is to avoid plans especially women with plans but what ...more
Book-Bosomed  blog
Feb 21, 2017 added it
Shelves: dnf
I tried several times with this one because I've really enjoyed the author's previous books, but I just couldn't connect w/the characters, specifically the heroine. She just came off so cold and....well bitchy.
M.K.
Jan 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was my first Tami book but I've read all of Misti's. This book was hilarious and sexy. Paynter and Chloe meet cute in bar and a prank war starts until they catch feelings. Will they be able to keep up their neighbors with benefits situation? A must read romantic comedy!
Catherine Bibby (Rochelle's Reviews)
I received a copy in exchange for an honest review

This is definitely not my first rodeo with the hunky heroes and head strong heroines of Misti Murphy but it is my first go round for stepping into a fictional world created by Tami Lund. Both Misti and Tami take their readers on a hilarious journey with a sexy, disheveled hero, a straight laced heroine, blow up dolls and a wayward goat...yes, I said goat. Paynter and Chloe brought on epiphanies, tears of mirth, and boiling hot desire!

Chloe Green
Emily Pennington
Jan 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Chloe is not happy about joining this Taco Tuesday after-work business shindig her boss sent her to, with instructions to come back with an outrageous story – and to de-stress s bit. She let out a shrill whistle to get the bartender’s attention, and a sloppily-dressed guy yelped a complaint that he was deafened! She explained that she was trying to get a drink. He flashed a twenty in the air and the bartender rushed over while he smirked at her. His comment about her stick-up-the-butt posture di ...more
Romance Between The Sheets
SEXY BAD NEIGHBOR has been on my TBR list since it was released, because the cover looks fun and the blurb sounds fun. It’s dislike-at-first-sight for Chloe and Paynter, who spend about one third of the story playing pranks against each other as they try to get the upper hand. Their pranks are certainly inventive and ultimately hilarious, and it’s not long before dislike turns into lust.

Chloe took a long time to warm up to because of her attitude. Don’t get me wrong, she’s a nice woman who I lik
2OCC Reviews
Shelves: jessica
The description is short and sweet on this book. It pretty much ensures a funny story of finding love and I couldn't wait to read it. I'm a huge fan of romantic comedy's and I loved the cover!

Chloe was Rude with a capital R! I get that she was this die hard workaholic, but at the start we learn she really does have a stick that need removed. As the story goes on she finally learn to let lose and I enjoyed seeing her laid back.

Paynter isn't what I expected for a hero. He was really sweet but at
Courtney
Feb 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book from Misti Murphy and Tami Lund! What happens when the guy you meet at a bar, try to embarrass with the help of the career focused women you are meeting with-that doesn't go the way you planned-and he one-ups you with hiring a stripper at the same meeting becomes your new neighbor? That is what happens between Chloe and Paynter in this funny, sweet and hot book. Chloe is the definition of career focused and judges Paynter the second she meets him and then again when ...more
Sharon Jones
Jan 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book had everything. Well written, great storyline and dialogue and was absolutely hilarious at times.
I loved how the main characters interacted and how the H siblings were brought into the story-I'm thinking subsequent books in the future (fingers crossed)
Congratulations on this awesome book, you have yourself a winner!!
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced copy of this book
Tracy
Jan 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved..loved..loved this book! I couldn't help but laugh at the pranks between these neighbors...I loved these characters and their banter...love me some Paynter!
ViolinVixen
Feb 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Don’t judge a book by its cover. Well, you can judge this one by its cover, because it’s fun, flirty and sexy just like the book is!

Chloe needs to learn not to be so quick to judge and make assumptions based on outward appearances. She’s obsessed with her own superficial appearance, but is her perfect make up, hair and wardrobe just masking the real Chloe? She comes across as a very stiff, serious, career driven young woman. She was betrayed by her last boyfriend when he swooped in and stole he
Melissa Mendoza
Feb 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
“‘Benefits. Neighbors with benefits.’ He chuckles before crashing his mouth against mine, as if he, too can’t wait another moment longer.”

Heat Rating:

photo 5 Orgasm Button_zpsm0jqyhvr.jpg

5 Sexy Bad Stars!! Wow… I didn’t want this book to end!

photo 5 Buttons_zpsu895julz.jpg

This book was so much more than I ever expected! It was fun, sexy and packed full of heat! I loved the witty banter between Paynter & Chloe, they are the couple I think most people strive to be. I was highly entertained while reading this book, I didn’t want it to end! Great job!

*ARC pro
Debbie Hanson
Jan 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Sexy Bad Neighbor
Misti Murphy
Author review
4 love/hate stars.

This is not your normal Misti Murphy book, but I seriously enjoyed it. I’m sure we’ve all read the sexy neighbour stories before but this has that little extra... I’m not sure what it us exactly but I laughed, I sighed and I fell for these 2 larger than life characters.

Career driven and general hard ass, Chloe Green is interested in business and well that’s about it, her life revolves around her partnership aspirations, she doesn’t
Jackie D
Feb 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ohh this book! Right away I knew this would be a read I would wholeheartedly enjoy! Paynter ( I LOVE his name ) and Elizabeth took us on a FUNNY prank-filled sexy love filled journey full of ups and downs I couldn't help but fall for Paynter and inevitably want to smack Elizabeth a bit for not catching on!
Seriously- You've got blow up dolls, goats roaming the streets becoming beloved pets, people hanging from chandeliers all the while hot sex is going on and people are falling in love what more
Ani's  Reviews
Feb 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I LOVE THEM!!

I have to say that sexy neighbors are favorite reads. They're fun, naughty and interesting. This story is no less, and there's a GOAT in it! I couldn't get enough. Amazing!
A Booklover's Haven
Wow!!!
This is my first book of the authors and I'm really glad that I signed up for an arc of this amazing book.
The authors have done such a wonderful work with this story.
In Sexy Bad Neighbor,we are introduced to Chloe,who is a career-driven woman and her life evolves around making plans and making sure to carry them forward.
However her whole life changes the day or to be precise,the night she meets the sexy gorgeous man,who turns out to be her new neighbor.

Once bitten,twice shy,Chloe has no t
Carol Mclean
Jan 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely Love this Author!!! After I read Radio Love (must read by the way). I knew I had to read this book. So happy the Author was Gracious enough to send me an ARC. Everything about this book just gave you the feels!!! How can you not find Paynter who wears glasses (sexy by the way) and looks like Clark Kent?! Hot!!! I like that Paynter was an ordinary guy who worked from from who didn't have to dress up in a suit to impress. Chloe on the other hand with her Liz Taylor looks (loved the dark ...more
Christina Bowling
Jan 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a very fun, very cute book that kept me entertained and laughing all the way through. Paytner and Chloe were both awesome, and I loved the chemstry between them. I really enjoyed following their story and the misadventures they got into. My only issue with the book is, while I am happy with where things left off with them, is that I wasn't totally satisfied with the ending. It felt more like a HFN than an HEA, and I would have much rather it skipped ahead a bit to a full HEA. So I hope ...more
Misti Murphy is a sadistic b*tch who loves to emotionally torture fictional people. If she did that in real life she’d probably end up in prison or a psych ward so she prefers to create dirty talking alphas and the sexually frustrated women who fall into their beds. And if someone needs to be smacked upside the head before f*cking turns to love then that makes her very happy indeed.

She’s a huge b