Start by marking “Guilty Pleasure: Part 2” as Want to Read:
Guilty Pleasure: Part 2

Guilty Pleasure: Part 2

Previously released and available as a full-length novel, Guilty Pleasure is now available as a three-part e-serial for those who want to savor the pleasure…

FBI Agent Marty Matthews has been assigned to shadow the man she has lusted after for years. She’s ached for him to touch her. Burned for him to consume her. She’s been a thread away from losing all control, and
Published February 14th 2017 by St. Martin's Paperbacks (first published January 5th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Guilty Pleasure, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Guilty Pleasure

Start your review of Guilty Pleasure: Part 2
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Feb 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017, ménage, novella
Part two resumes right where we left off in part one. Khalid has finally accepted the inevitable and given into Marty's seduction. He knows she is now in danger with his half brothers by acknowledging her so he has invited a third to their relationship. Shayne has worked with Marty in the past and is in the CIA. What better man to help protect Marty.

I have to admit that despite the danger Marty is in, part two has been pretty comical. It just shows how stupid some men can be. Marty is an FBI
Linda Strong
Jan 28, 2017 rated it really liked it

FBI Agent Marty Matthews has been assigned to follow the only man she has ever lusted for ...Khalid. Unknown to anyone except herself and her father, who happens to be the head of the FBI, Khalid is working undercover. Needless to say, she never finds anything that would point to him as a terrorist.

When Khalid’s name is cleared, Marty is no
Avid Reader
Feb 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Guilty Pleasure: Part 2 by Lora Leigh
4 stars
M/F/M Romance
I was given this book for an honest review by Wicked Reads.

Khalid and Shayne are trying to protect Marty from Khalid's brothers. But, because of what Marty's job is, how headstrong she is, and who her parents are, she's not letting them. She knows that something is up, but can't figure it out without revealing that she's been snooping where she shouldn't be.

Khalid is scared of the truth and doesn't believe that Marty would stay with him
Crystal's Book World ~ Crystal Cordova
So the saga continues with Khalid and Marty! Shayne has proven himself it seems in this book that he is well worth being chosen as the third within the relationship. I know that you can get the book in the full novel format. What I love that the publisher/author have done is break the book up into three parts. They end each book so far at the right moment. Right when you know something significant is about to happen. But that is okay. That is how it has to work. Now for part 3 to get the ...more
P Leslie
Jan 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
*I voluntarily read a Review Copy via Net Galley. All opinion stated are solely my own and no one else's*

Guilty Pleasure was intense, exciting yet sexy and erotic.

In the past, Khalid has participated with couples as their third and now it's his turn to open his heart and seek a third to join him and Marty.

Marty and Khalid had amazing chemistry; it's explosive, insanely hot yet intense. You get to see a much deeper yet darker side of Khalid in this book. He's dominant and broody; with a
Tami
Jan 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: leigh

I really started to like the hero in previous books she has written. I fell in love with him in this book. Secrets are revealed. It makes for a super interesting read to go with the hot sex this author is known for.
Michele
Feb 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The story continues with Khalid and Marty and just keeps getting better and better with all of the twists and turns. If you enjoy a hot, sexy read with suspense and great chemistry between the characters, this is a must read. Lora Leigh writes a great story with the right amount of sexiness and suspense to keep you turning pages. Part three releases a week after this book is published, so you won't have to wait long for the final book. If you want to read the entire novel in one sitting, the ...more
Linda Rea
Feb 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Well if you haven't read book 1 yet go back and read it otherwise you will miss the tension and the excitement. Someone is after Marty and Khalid is sure it's his brothers retaliating because he keeps stopping the takeovers they plan. They vowed years ago that Khalid would never have any love in his life and after they killed his brother Abrams wife for Khalid being their third he has never forgiven himself. Marty doesn't know any of this but she is determined to find out what they are keeping ...more
Dana Alma
Feb 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wow! Another sexy read! Lora Leigh is the Queen of Naughty! Guilty Pleasure: Part 2 will keep you glued to the pages. Interesting story line keeps the story grounded and fresh. I can't wait to read more in the final installment.
Emma bramley
Feb 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
this is a fantastic story with amazing characters. I love all the twists and turns within the story. This book is definitely a hot and steamy read. This book is available in 3 separate parts but it is definitely best read all at once. The story builds and builds till the end with a fantastic ending. I was left wanting and needing more. I loved everything about this story, the romance, hot steamy chemistry, twists and turns and the action. This author just keeps getting better and better the more ...more
Tracy Flick
Jan 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: books-2017
Marty no longer has to follow Khalid, so she is free to follow her heart. Khalid has known that Marty has been following him and has kept his distance from her. Now that his name is cleared he no longer has to hold back. I've been waiting for Khalid's book and I was not disappointed
1-Click Addict Support Group
May 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Passionate….

Split up into three novellas, Marty and Khalid, and Shayne’s story continues to gain momentum! Marty has been loving Marty from afar but she is finally tired of the distance. If there is nothing between them, so be it, but either way she was moving forward with her life. At a crossroads with her job, with her love, Khalid is front and center for all of it. He wants to keep pushing Marty away but the time for that has past…

Did I say momentum? I should have set heat! This author knows
Angel Hatfield
Mar 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Agent Marty Mathews has had it bad for Khalid El Hamid--Mustafa since she was 15 and didn’t know what that even meant. For the past 2 years she’s been tailing Khalid as an FBI agent. Now that she’s off the case, she can finally work out her plan to seduce him!
Anyone whose read any of Lora Leigh’s first Bound Hearts books has already met Khalid and has anxiously wanted to read his book. I was very happy that it didn’t disappoint. Although I typically don’t like reading books (or series as the
A Hopeless Romantic's Booklandia
Guilty Pleasure Part Two takes us deeper into the story of Khalid and Marty. As a third we have Shayne.

Not only are the men trying to protect Marty but Khalid is also keeping secrets from her.

We don't get any answers yet, but it does give us a little more insight into the characters.

~ Lydia, 4 Stars
 Pleasures Chest
I enjoyed reading Guilty Pleasure: Part 2 just as I liked part 1. Lora Leigh never disappoints. There's romance and the characters are well developed. I recommend this book
Kim
Mar 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I just loved reading more of this book. I can't believe the secret that Khalid is still keeping from Marty. Will she find out what it is? Will Shayne join in on their fun this time? I just so couldn't put it down once I started reading it. I can't wait to read more of this series. Will Khalid be able to find out more about is brothers to keep Marty safe?
Jin
Mar 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017
Marty has been saving herself for Khalid for 27 years. She knew she couldn’t be with anyone else other than Khalid and she knew what kind of life style he was leading. Marty knew all about the club and she knew what entails and she knew Khalid was part of the “Club". That club has been around for longer than centuries and Her father, Godfather are the member of the club. Marty knew she would be inviting a third as well.
Marty wanted to have Khalid and she knew Khalid will be inviting third to
Christine Galletly
Mar 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was the second instalment of three parts and it had a really good continuation from the first book. I thought that it had strong characters and the story was flowing really well. I'm looking forward to reading the final part and loving the story so far!
bookaholic ge
Feb 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
I have voluntarily reviewed this advanced review copy of this book provided by Netgalley.

This is book 2 in the Guilty Pleasure 3 part novel and things are really getting hot.
Overall a great book. I may have gotten this book as an ARC but I have purchased the full book in the past and enjoyed every second of it!

Marty Mathews has followed Khalid for a very long time and she knows that something is up. While Khalid may think that he can hide the truth from Marty he will learn that she will not
Jenna
Feb 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
Guilty Pleasure Part Two
Khalid wants to keep Marty at arms length to keep her safe but can't stay away from her. Marty's investigation of Khalid has turned up with nothing, but the danger from his past still surrounds them.
Love the direction the characters are moving in. The intensity is growing with every page.
Passion, passion, passion.

Nadine Bookaholic
In this part of the three part story we find out a bit more about Marty and Khalid and why he has stayed away from anyone for so long. I enjoyed this second book a little more than the first because it dove into things more and not everything was such a mystery.

You can see my full review here: https://nadineisobsessedwithbooks.blo...
Mireille
Feb 19, 2017 rated it it was ok
This was ok. still unsure why the novel was split into 3 parts, I don't feel it was necessary.
Terry Hammoutene
Feb 13, 2017 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: over 18
Marty and Khalid's story continues, The sexual tension becomes more and they can't resist each other. While Khalid is now trying to protect Marty she won't hear of it and they are going back and forth. They can't resist each other as well as having another involved in their relationship.
Shayne is a CIA agent who works with Khalid and is his third in the relationship. Not only is he there to help protect Marty but to help satisfy her.
This is a three part series and you will need books 2 and 3 to
Lillian Cummings
Feb 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
How far would you go to find out the truth? Marty feels closer to Khalid and Shayne but she knows that they are hiding something and she won't let it go. Khalid knows that he will have to tell her eventually but he just wants her to be safe from his mad family, Shayne keeps on pushing for him to be honest with Marty but he knows that if he says something that they will lose the one woman that they both want.
Will Marty find what she needs to know or will it destroy them anyways?
A great second
Stephanie Rollins
Feb 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Lora Leigh is an excellent author. She wraps incredibly described sex around an enjoyable plot. There is nothing like a strong woman who owns her sexuality. This book is a quick read. Yes, it is a guilty pleasure.
Sissy's Romance Book Review
'Guilty Pleasure: Part 2 by Lora Leigh continues the story of Khalid and Marty. You will have to have read the previous book 'Guilty Pleasure Part 1 to full enjoy this book Also note that this was previously released and available as a full-length novel, Guilty Pleasure is now available as a three-part series. This does also deal with some hot sexual issues. So if you like hot books this one is for you!
poppy
Feb 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is part two of a three part series and you get to catch up with Khalid and Marty who have wanted each other for years but never gone there until now but can he keep her safe or will she even let him.This was a great little book and a super start to this series if your looking for a kinky book with characters that have off the charts chemistry then this is for you
Teri Clarke
Sep 21, 2018
crystal Danielle green
Oct 03, 2018
Kelly Mallams
Feb 15, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Pirate (Ladies and Legends, #1)
  • River's End (River's End, #1)
  • Can't Let Go (The Original Heartbreakers, #5)
  • All the Lies We Tell (Quarry Road, #1)
  • Rogue Vampire (Mixed Blessing Mystery, Book Three)
Lora Leigh lives in the rolling hills of Kentucky, often found absorbing the ambience of this peaceful setting. She dreams in bright, vivid images of the characters intent on taking over her writing life, and fights a constant battle to put them on the hard drive of her computer before they can disappear as fast as they appeared. Lora’s family, and her writing life co-exist, if not in harmony, in ...more