Start by marking “Blindsided (Men of Steele, #3)” as Want to Read:
Blindsided (Men of Steele, #3)

Blindsided (Men of Steele #3)

4.33  ·  Rating details ·  45 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews
SHE’S RUNNING FOR HER LIFE
Framed for espionage, reformed hacker Valerie Sanchez has no choice but to run. Worse, when the proof of her innocence is destroyed, things turn deadly. Can she trust the sexy terrorist hunter who mysteriously turns up to protect her, or is he the real threat?

HE’S HOT ON HER TRAIL
Former Marine sniper Scott Kramer’s job was supposed to be easy.
Published February 14th 2017 by Gwen Hernandez

To ask other readers questions about Blindsided, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blindsided

Caz
Jan 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
New-to-me author Gwen Hernandez has crafted a tightly plotted page-turner in Blindsided, the third book in her Men of Steele series.  The heroes are all ex-military men who now work for Kurt Steele’s  security firm, and even though this is the third in the series and some characters from the other books are referenced or make brief appearances, it works perfectly well as a standalone.

Valerie Sanchez is the daughter of an infamous ‘black hat’ hacker (i.e, someone who hacks into computer systems
Dawn
Jan 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
I love Gwen Hernandez's writing. This series is fantastic and this book is just as fantastic in the series.

Former Marine (I know once a Marine, always a Marine) scout sniper, Scott is on a surveillance job for one of Steele's customers when he meets Valerie, a white hat hacker.

Valerie has a past and it wasn't always clean and above board. She loves her new job and the challenge it brings. She just didn't count on it being used to frame her. When she realizes what has happened the only thing sh
Sonya Heaney
Originally posted HERE .

I owe Gwen Hernandez an apology. I had a review copy of Blindsided sitting on my desktop from before I went away in February, and then forgot to review it!

Behind this generic Torso-Man cover is a VERY intelligent, detailed and complex romantic suspense book. Hernandez has done her research and put together a plot that involves hacking, espionage, and a whole lot of distrust.

This is not your generic romance.

You would never know this was part of a series; it’s a complete s
Books and Spoons
Mar 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
With multiple intriguing elements, this story pulled me into the world of dark web, espionage, and betrayals, holding me in there with the captivating, lovable characters and the developing romance in between them.
The crimes committed circle around the computer world, the internet, and its dark web with all the dangers and the possibilities. The work done on the computers to find the evidence of the true criminals are well explained. It challenges the reader's knowledge yet doesn't underestimat
Kim Reads (Read Your Writes Book Reviews)
Reviewed by Gemini

Blindsided is the third book in the Men of Steele series by Gwen Hernandez. I have read the first book, Blind Fury, but did not read the second book, Blind Ambition. I don’t feel like I was missing anything from either book that was necessary in this one so I would consider it to be a standalone. I am very much a fan of books that can pull off a good love story while doling out some serious action and this one did not disappoint. It’s the story of White Hat Hacker Valerie Sanch
Rosemary
Mar 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow! So many twists and turns that I was kept on the edge of my seat as I waited to find out what happened. Deception abounds throughout this book as we discover Valerie Sanchez was set up and is being followed by former Marine Scott Kramer who is there, he thinks, to help apprehend her. They find they must team up and run for their lives while trying to prove they were both set up and we are witness to the chemistry between these two which is off the charts. I really enjoyed this book and how e ...more
Cindy ~ SnS Reviews
Jan 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
A sexy thrill ride of action and suspense. Blindsided takes us deep into the world of both the white and black hat hackers.

Scott Kramer was assigned to follow and gather proof that Valerie Sanchez stole plans for classified weapons from her employer, Aggressor International who hunt terrorist via the web. Problem is she doesn't look the part of a person that would do that plus he finds himself very attracted to her. But he's there to do a job and is a true patriot and no matter her sex or looks
Di
Dec 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OK...WOW...this is my first read by this author and it definitely won’t be my last. The story of Scott and Valerie had me on edge from the first pages. The story was flawless with heart pounding scenes as Scott and Valerie race against time to clear their names and during the process fall for each other. Not only that but the heartfelt scenes as both of them confess their pasts and vulnerabilities had my heart breaking at times.
Scott is hands down the perfect book boyfriend, a protector who has
Denise Van plew
Jan 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is another one that will capture you especially if a fan of danger and heat. Valerie will get you into the story with Scott by her side at first watching. When the drama hits you are then like a deer stuck at their sides because you want it all not missing a detail. It gets deeper in danger you think there is no hope but with heat and love they will show you what you need. You learn all about trust in this one too from both sides. Nice way to let us down at the end on the wrap up.
Bea
Mar 14, 2018 rated it liked it
Not Bad

This was a pretty good read. Good chemistry between Scott and Valerie and an exciting and engaging plot. Good romance between them too.

I felt the ending was rather rushed and things brought to an abrupt conclusion, but despite the ending I enjoyed the overall story.
Heide Katros
Nov 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Blindsided by Gwen Hernandez

I am awed by the technical details of this book. It's fast paced to. The point of warp speed at times. It's hot and never flags to keep your interest. Just bought another Gwen Hernandez novel. Reviewed by Heide Katros, Winter Haven News, Florida
Rose Boniello
Feb 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 1/2*

Stellar writing and a great story! Loved Scott & Valerie! What a ride — they complemented each other so well, especially in skill sets. Great seeing their rocky start turn into love. Great series.
Iluzija 8
Jan 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.3
suzanne speiser
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great series

Loved all three of Men of Steel, hope you add more to this series. One of Tara and Kurt and any other Steel man
Amy Collins
Espionage, betrayal,and love makes for an interesting story., March 28, 2017
By HD
Edit Review
Delete Review
This review is from: Blindsided (Men of Steele Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
Fast paced corporate espionage and a romance thrown together. Cyber crimes with white and black hats in the dark web, betrayal, and finding love makes for an interesting story. I voluntarily reviewed this book after receiving an advanced reading copy. This is an adult read.
Nina
rated it it was ok
Jun 03, 2018
Cindy
May 14, 2017
Gwen writes romantic suspense and books on Scrivener and other tools for writers. Formerly a manufacturing engineer, programmer, and business school instructor, she lives in an empty nest in southern California with her retired Air Force hero and a lazy golden retriever.

To learn about new releases and giveaways, join her newsletter, or find her online at gwenhernandez.com or ScrivenerClasses.com.
More about Gwen Hernandez

Men of Steele (4 books)
  • Blind Fury (Men of Steele, #1)
  • Blind Ambition (Men of Steele, #2)
  • Running Blind (Men of Steele, #4)