Start by marking “Mage of Legend: A Kal'brath Novel (Dragon Highlands, #1)” as Want to Read:
Mage of Legend: A Kal'brath Novel (Dragon Highlands, #1)

Mage of Legend: A Kal'brath Novel

(Dragon Highlands #1)

Dimensional Rifters Were Nothing But Legends.
Until now...

Ages ago, one of the old gods threw Minuvel, the last Ivari, into a dimensional prison. She was too powerful to kill, and too dangerous to let roam free. But her vault was lost.

A Spoiled King and A Skilled Hunter.

After a beautiful stranger saves his life, Xastrian, the new Dragon King, owes Velithor a life-debt. But
Published February 3rd 2017 by Magelight Press (first published January 10th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Mage of Legend, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mage of Legend

Jennie
Jan 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Mage of Legend was an amazing, fun, and thrilling read of two elfs trapped in another dimension. Velithor is skilled in almost everything that deals with living off the land. Xastrian, dragon king or otherwise known as Prissypants (haha) relies on Veli a lot.

I loved these two together so much. The pace of the story was just right, their love grew over time and naturally. I enjoyed the descriptions of Veli teaching Xastrian the many things that he knew, making it feel so much more real. The stor
Lee Todd
Jan 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.

This was a wonderfully well written story with great world building.....and ELVES! I don't get to read about elves very often and I loved the mix of Mage and Ranger, gods and adorable animals.

I can't wait to read more about Xastrian and Velithor
Jolie
Feb 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
I was so excited when Jennifer contacted me to let me know that not only did she have another Kal’brath novel coming out and it was going to have Velithor in it, I was super excited. I didn’t come out and squeal like a teenager at a boy band concert but it was pretty close.

I am going to admit, I wasn’t a fan of Xastrian at first. He takes off after an assassination attempt (hello, unknown person wanting to kill you!!) to practice his magic, which he isn’t very good at and not only did he end up
Sadie Forsythe
Jan 23, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: a2r-done
Spoiler warning for the first couple pages of the book

Oh man, I hate giving a book a poor review when it doesn't have very many others to balance it out, but this book and I had some serious difference. It starts out well. We meet Xastrian, the new king. He shows himself to be a strong-willed guy you can respect. You meet his fiancé of a thousand or so years. There's an assassination attempt. It's all very exciting. I was hooked, wanted to see how this all played out.

Cut to the next day, Xastri
Laura ~Passion flower
Jan 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Mage of Legend (An M/M Gay Fantasy Romance): A Kal'brath Novel (ARC) was graciously provided to me by the author, Jennifer Amriss, for an honest review.

"Game of Thrones Meets The Covenant Series"

Dragons, love, strength, beauty, power, love, magic, have I mentioned love? This book. THIS BOOK. This book is absolutely amazing. I absolutely loved it. Ab-sol-ute-ly loved it.

Mage of Legend, by Jennifer Amriss, is one of those books that you come across where you find yourself just sitting there,
Virginia Lee
Feb 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This story takes you on wild journey that will make you fall in love with the characters. We meet to totally different characters that have been looking for that special one. Xastrian has been saved from prison from his beautiful savior Velithor. The action and all suspense that happens between a dragon king and hunter will make the pages burn. All the twist and turn these two travels and the ones that wish destroy them, will they survive? Can’t wait to see what happens in the next book. Recomme ...more
Sally
Jan 26, 2019
 Meghan
Feb 09, 2017
Audrianna
Feb 06, 2017
Clare Wilson
rated it did not like it
May 10, 2017
Maria p Lopez
Nov 01, 2018
Patty
Nov 06, 2018
Authors & Reviewers: Review Request for M/M Fantasy Romance 6 12 Jan 23, 2017 06:34PM
Advanced Copies f...: Review Request for M/M Fantasy Romance 1 13 Jan 22, 2017 04:00PM

Dragon Highlands (2 books)
  • Dragon Court (Dragon Highlands #2)