Start by marking “Consumed by Secrets Uncovered (Consumed #3)” as Want to Read:
Consumed by Secrets Uncovered (Consumed #3)

Consumed by Secrets Uncovered (Consumed #3)

Aspen
The hits just keep coming. I am not sure I will survive any more secrets uncovered.
And when my whole world collapses, who is left?

Jake
Watching Aspen’s whole life implode is one of the hardest things I have ever done.
But I can’t be near her. Not now I know who she is.
Published January 25th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Consumed by Secrets Uncovered, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Consumed by Secrets Uncovered

Start your review of Consumed by Secrets Uncovered (Consumed #3)
Sassy Southern
Jan 23, 2017 rated it liked it

Aspen has been kidnapped and as she is coming to terms with it she also learns about her real identity and why she has been kidnapped.

With Brock in the hospital it is up to the rest of his team to rescue Aspen and discover the secrets of why she has been taken and what the kidnapper is really after.

Will Aspen and Jake have a chance when all of the truth comes out?

I honestly have mixed feelings about the last boo
Kate_mrs539
Jan 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Consumed series ends with Consumed by Secrets Uncovered. Up to this point everything was a secret to me. I was hoping that the author would hook me up with the final in the series early, but true to her fashion...and just like her writing...she kept me in suspense. Hmph.

If you are looking for a quick read that has love and a whole lot of mystery, I highly recommend this series!

So many great characters in this series...I wonder if Abigail M will use them in her next work? Hint Hint. :)

Tech S
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jan 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
☆☆☆☆.5
~Jenny~
And here we go... secrets will be revealed and all hell will break lose. Poor Aspen, how much more can this lady take. We finally will get to the bottom of all the chaos. The final part in this series will leave your jaw hanging open and make you a little bipolar. WOW! What a series. If you are into mystery, suspense, mixed with a little romance then this series is perfect for you. Author Abigail will definitely keep you on your toes, and surprise you at every turn of the page.
Midwest Romantic
Jan 25, 2017 rated it liked it
3 1/2 Stars!

Originally posted on my blog Live Laugh & Love Books

This is the third book, please read books one and two first!
Okay, so this book kind of disappointed me. I love the parts with Aspen and Jake, but not with Brock and the way things were written. I just feel that this could have been written a bit differently and things were in here that didn't necessarily need to be. Confusing..I know..but I try to keep my reviews spoiler free so they can tend to be frustrating. Regardless of how I f
Jennifer Pierson
Jan 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This installment is the third and final book of the Consumed series. You MUST read Consumed by Revenge, and Consumed by Deception first, or you'll get confused. If the other two books were exciting, and intense, Consumed by Secrets Uncovered took the cake. I'm not even going to try to describe anything at this point, because no matter how hard I'll try, I'll give things away. So you just get my dramatic feelings. First let me say that I'm completely in love with Jake and Aspen, as they are perma ...more
Rebecca Austin
Feb 04, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: review-sassy
This is the third book in the series and books 1 and 2 need to be read first in order.

I honestly have mixed feelings about the last book as I liked some of the secrets that were revealed but really didn't like some of the twists in this story.

I liked the parts with Aspen in learning her real identity and why Brock had to save her from everything that was going on.

I also really liked how Jake was going to try and protect Aspen with everything he had and that he was willing to go up against Curtis
Amanda Handley