Start by marking “Consumed by Deception (Consumed #2)” as Want to Read:
Consumed by Deception (Consumed #2)

Consumed by Deception (Consumed #2)

Part Two Deception

Aspen
Jake is persistent. A trait that comes in handy when helping me to uncover the motives behind
the kidnapping.
How can my savior, my defender, my protector, be consumed in so much deception?

Jake
My only mission was to earn back Aspen’s trust.
In helping her, I lead her down a track neither of us ever expected.
I just hope she remembers not to kill the mess
Published (first published January 11th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Consumed by Deception, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Consumed by Deception

Start your review of Consumed by Deception (Consumed #2)
Kate_mrs539
Jan 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Consumed by Deception is the second book in the series. I'd love to tell you what this book is about, but then I feel like I would be giving some of it away. The series follows Aspen and her friends as they try to figure out who is targeting their group. There is lots of love and betrayal along the way...which makes for some exciting reading!

Tech Specs:
This is a short story, written in a series format. You absolutely need to start at book one to follow along. Each section of the series ends in
Sassy Southern
Jan 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the second book in the series and book 1, Consumed by Revenge needs to be read first.

This book begins 3 weeks after the last book ended with Abigail getting out of the hospital and trying to figure out what has been going on.

Jake and Adam are now working together and Brock needs Jake's help for a case he is working on.

When Beth is rescued we discover that maybe their intended target was not who they thought and maybe it is a plan of revenge.

Will Jake and Brock be able to keep As
Jennifer Pierson
Jan 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the second installment of the Consumed series, so let me make it clear, you MUST read Consumed by Revenge first, otherwise you won't completely get the full effect, nor will you know what's going on. Jake is working hard to get Aspen's trust back, and she needs his help, but they are led down a path that neither expected. I gave this story 5 stars, because as far as I'm concerned, any story that has me feeling this extreme addiction at this length, deserves so many more stars. Abigail M. ...more
Rebecca Austin
Feb 04, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: review-sassy

I found this book things started falling into place and making more sense than the first book. This book showed us relationships between people and it looks like we now know who the intended target was/is.

I completely understand why Aspen was in for such a shock when she came out of the hospital and everyone seemed to have made peace with each other. Yet Aspen still feels like things are being held from
Midwest Romantic
Jan 25, 2017 rated it liked it
3 1/2 Stars!

Originally posted on my blog Live Laugh & Love Books

This being the second book, you need to have read book one first!
This starts three weeks after the first book ends and this one helped everything connect better. I had struggled with Part One, but Part Two helped things fall into place and made the relationships seem more likely than they were in book one.
I enjoyed reading this one and it has enough suspense to keep me intrigued to know what will happen next, since yet again it's l
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jan 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
☆☆☆☆.5
~Jenny~
I only love Jake more in this next book. Gah, I don't know what it is exactly I love about him but when I read of him I get chills, maybe I can thank the author for her awesome writing for that. Part Two follows Aspen and her crew trying to figure out who is targeting them. Aspen looks to Jake for help but uncovers secrets about Jake.

"How can my savior, my defender, my protector, be consumed in so much deception?"

Again, thank goodness I don't have to wait for Part Three. This is li