Start by marking “Sin On A Stick: A Hotties Of Haven Novella” as Want to Read:
Sin On A Stick: A Hotties Of Haven Novella

Sin On A Stick: A Hotties Of Haven Novella

When Jade Hollis loses her job, she tries to commit hari-kari tequila style. With her head pounding the next morning, it’s hardly the optimal time to discover her live-in lover is a lying cheat. Bruised and dejected, she packs up all her belongings and the remains of her self-esteem, then hits the road.
Destination?
Who the hell cares.
When she ends up beating a fast path
Published January 23rd 2017 by Dream Words, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Sin On A Stick, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sin On A Stick

Start your review of Sin On A Stick: A Hotties Of Haven Novella
Angel Payne
Feb 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ohhhh, how I am going to adore this new series from Jenna Jacob. This hot, quick, and extremely fun read is everything I adore the most about the woman's writing. It's sassy and fun, with just enough emotion woven into each character to make you truly care about their happy ending. And oh hell, the sex! YES!
IMHO, the best thing about this opener book is how richly portrayed the little town of Haven is. I'm already dying to know more about its colorful inhabitants--which will hopefully include a
Tiffany Shaw
Apr 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a short and sweet read from Jenna Jacob. I read it originally in the Once Upon An Alpha compilation. I always enjoy books by Jenna and this short story was no exception. I look forward to all the books in this sintastic series.
Jennifer Pierson
Jan 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Sin on a Stick is a short, but super hot read! Like leave scorch marks in the panty drawer HOT! For me though, I just wish that I had a bit more with these characters, as by the time I really got into it, it was over. That wouldn't be a problem if Jenna Jacob didn't have a talented writing style that instantly captivates me, but she does, so I was ready to beg for more. Jade and Colton were great characters with flammable chemistry as soon as they were near each other. I know it was a novella, ...more
Beatrice
Jan 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
And Jenna Jacob does it again. She can wrap you up into any book she writes, even a short novella. Colton and Jade have a true HEA. Even the many years that they were apart didn't dampen the hold they had on each other. From the very first face sucking, tongue twisting kiss, you knew the story was going to take you on a ride. I loved the sweetness of Colton and the innocence of Jade. This is a short, yummy, bowl full of sex. Forever and ever, Stick!

Jenna always gives you what you want and
Kaitlynn
Jul 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Kelly
Sep 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Short and Hot

This was definitely a quick read with plenty of heat, as Jenna Jacob is so good at doing. A star was removed for a couple of truly bad and cheesy lines.
Joy Boutwell
Jul 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a really good short read. Loved Colton and Jade and how their story ended. Just wish there was more.
Karin Gesell
Sep 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a short hot start to a new series, and boy does it start out with a bang. Hot, sexiness and love. What better way to get started
Donna
Jan 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sweet, sexy hot first love happier ever after story
 Just Denise
Mar 16, 2017 rated it liked it
A shorty little hot read
Rachel Santos
Feb 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Haven Novella

Great quick read. Loved Cotton and Jade cannot wait to read more about the people in Haven. It will be awesome.
Jenny Brightman Harris
Feb 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received this book as an ARC for a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Jade and Colton. Years before these two had been best friends until Jade's mother had died. This seemed to break something in her and she took off not telling anyone where she was going or where she will end up. So when she finds her boyfriend getting off with other women she realizes she just doesn't love him and is ready for a change. While driving she sees a sign for Denton and wonders if her old flame and
Phuong
Jan 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Sin on a Stick is a quick read but very entertaining. I love Jenna Jacob books and was glad to be able to start a new series. Sin on a Stick is a friends to lovers story. It starts out with Jade being hungover from drowning her sorrows the night before. She was laid off from her job. She wakes up in her apartment to the sound of a running shower so she assumed her live in boyfriend/roommate was in there. She sneaks to the shower to discover he was having phone video sex with another woman.

Jade
Phuong
Jan 23, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Jade
KnottyGirl Reviews
Jan 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A new series by Jenna Jacob? Yes please!? A resounding yes that is! I know I've been a fan since the very first Doms of Genesis came out and I've only loved her more since. The Doms of Her Life series that she collaborates on with Shayla Black and Isabella LaPearl was totally outstanding, and is going to be continuing. Now, we have the new, Hotties of Haven, a new Romantic comedy series.

Sin on a Stick first appeared in the mega-hit anthology, Alphas of Sin. Now it's available as a standalone.
Amber Jones
Jan 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am a lover of Jenna Jacob books to start off and this one was an amazing Novella short, sweet and sexy as hell. Just damn....

A must read for anyone into romance or erotica or both like me hahaha.

Colton oh my lordy he is quite the sexy ranch owner. At first read you think hes going to be a womanizer because of how Jade talks about him at the beginning but really he is just a love struck guy trying to do the right thing and ends up suffering for it for almost a decade.

Then there is Jade what a
Maria York
Jan 24, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A quick sexy read! Jades been in love with a man since she was in school, but life has twisted turns and she ends up elsewhere! Until the day her road twists again and she ends up right back where she's suppose to be! Well where she wants to be anyways. But she's not sure the man she has loved forever wants her, if he's married or what his life is now! But one stop and everything comes crashing into her!
Colten has loved one girl and one girl only for years! But one day she just left and he
Lynne Cuda
Cute, short book

This is the first book I've read by this author. I really enjoyed it. I purchased this book because it looked like it would be fun to read. I found out about it on Stephanie's book reports. It's a fast read but you really get to know how the main characters feel about themselves and each other. They are high school friends who haven't seen each other for eight years. Jade was in love with Colton but he always had a different cheerleader girlfriend and he and Jade were best
Lauren Luman
Jan 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book.

Hot. Dirty. Quick. Sometimes that's how it goes down, especially when you have 12 years of pent up sexual tension and raw emotion. Not feeling like you can tell each other how you feel deep down inside for fear of ruining what you have with the most important person in your life can eat you alive.

I love storylines like this. Colton and Jade were best friends until she just up and left after her mom's death. They pined away for each other for years but
Maria
Jan 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2017, e-book
Short and sweet, but oh-so-sexy!

Jade Hollis is going through a streak of bad luck. She loses her job and after drowning her sorrows and nursing a hangover, she finds out that her live-in boyfriend is cheating on her. Obviously, it's time to hit the road and start over elsewhere. Jade has no set destination in mind when she starts driving , but ends up in Haven, which is home to her high school best friend and crush, Colton Maddox. Colton is shocked when he sees Jade and all sorts of history
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
This was a quick entertaining read. I really enjoyed reading about two people who have loved each other for years. She didn't think she was "good enough" for him or his "type" and he didn't want to lose a friendship that was so very important. When Jade's life crumbles around her she flees and cuts off all ties with everyone, including Colton. Colton has been looking for her for years, imagine his surprise when she suddenly appears in his town.

I have never read anything by Jenna Jacob before and
Julianna
Jan 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-s
Sin on a Stick: A Hotties of Haven novelette by Jenna Jacobs. If you haven’t read any of Jenna Jacob’s previous work, then I would suggest starting with this novelette. It gives you a little taste of her writing style. I know that this is novelette, but I want more! Such as, flashbacks of when Jade and Colton where in high school or when she first left Haven. Even though this was a quick read, I still enjoyed the snip-it we got. It’s filled with second chances, a confident male and true love. ...more
Summer  -SSBR-
Jan 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
They have been in love with each other since they were 15. She disappeared 8 years ago and her best friend couldn't find her. She didn't want to be found till she got her life not track. Still not quite there yet she up and leaves Peter. On her trip to start over and create a new life she stops in the little town her best friend and love of her life lives in. They run into each other and the rest is HEA. This was a enjoyable quick read.
Theresa
Jan 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing

This was a great quick read, This is a great start to a new series from Jenna Jacob's. Jade and Colton were high school friends that hid their feelings from each other but after Jades life falls apart and she goes looking for a new life and ends up finding Colton. Their chemistry is HOT and they belong together, can't wait for the next book in the series. Jenna Jacobs again shows how to keep you interested and you don't want to put this book down.
Trish-Sunshine Reads
Jan 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Holy Hot Sin on a Stick!!! This is a novella to start out a new series. But don't let that fool you. It is packed with emotion and lots of hotness. It gets you heart pumping and your heart feeling. I am so looking forward to Jenna's new series. If they are all this amazing then she has done it again!!!
Theresa
Jan 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Judie
Jan 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
*An ARC was provided in exchange of an honest review*

Hot, steamy, addictive Novella that has You like dayum!!! Jenna Jacobs knows how to please her readers whether it's with a full length novel or a amaze Novella, she def knows what's up!!

Must-read!!
Melanie Marnell
Jun 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Reunited Love

Colton and Maddox have had a unrequited love between them since high school. Now fate has stepped in and reunited them after years of being apart. Time and distance have not diminished their feelings for each other. Now is their time for HEA.
Debbie Watson
Jan 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved Colton and Jade'so story! One of my favorite second chance books! If you haven't read any of this author's books this is a terrific place to start.
Laurie J. Logan

• The Boss
  • A Promise Ignited
  • The Right Choice
  • The Unattainable Chief
  • King's Ransom (Ruthless Doms #3)
  • Lethal Balance (Sons of the Survivalist, #2)
  • Alphas Confess All
  • The Chase (Doms of Her Life: Heavenly Rising #2)
  • Devoted to Wicked
  • Secret Sins (Sins Duet, #1)
  • Siren Reborn (Texas Sirens, #8)
  • Bucking Bronco (Sugar County Boys, #1)
  • Make Me Yours
  • Academy of Littles: A Dark Daddy Romance
  • The Bratva's Baby (Wicked Doms #1)
USA Today Bestselling author Jenna Jacob paints a canvas of passion, romance, and humor as her Alpha men and the feisty women who love them unravel their souls, heal their scars, and find a happy-ever-after kind of love. Heart-tugging, captivating, and steamy, Jenna’s books will surely leave you breathless and craving more.
A mom of four grown children, Jenna and her Alpha-hunk husband live in