Start by marking “The Simple 3-Step Secret to Slaughter Writer's Block And Vanquish it Forever” as Want to Read:
The Simple 3-Step Secret to Slaughter Writer's Block And Vanquish it Forever

The Simple 3-Step Secret to Slaughter Writer's Block And Vanquish it Forever

There is no more perfect Hell than one where I cannot write.

You know that terror, too, dont you? That sense your last remaining creative spark abandoned you some time back. Its sickening.

Allow me to teach you how to extricate yourself, once and for all, from that perfect Hell and never return.

Christopher di Armani delivers a message every writer should hear with wit and
Published January 1st 2017 by Botanie Valley Productions Inc.

Be the first to ask a question about The Simple 3-Step Secret to Slaughter Writer's Block And Vanquish it Forever

Start your review of The Simple 3-Step Secret to Slaughter Writer's Block And Vanquish it Forever
Christopher Armani
Jan 11, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Crich70
is currently reading it
Aug 16, 2018
The hardest writing for any author, I suspect, is writing about themselves. It sure is for me.

While I can write the most personal quirks, the most embarrassing situations and tell the truth for any character in my fiction, writing about myself is, well, uncomfortable.

Im not one for the spotlight. I like the shadows. Im most comfortable there. Most writers are.

Writing is my passion and Im my

News & Interviews