Start by marking “Biker Rockstar Billionaire CEO Alpha (Hers to Keep Trilogy #1)” as Want to Read:
Biker Rockstar Billionaire CEO Alpha (Hers to Keep Trilogy #1)

Biker Rockstar Billionaire CEO Alpha

(Hers to Keep Trilogy #1)

Sold to a billionaire.
That's not my love story; that's my nightmare.
Dash Buchanan, lead singer of Pistols and Violets, risked his life to rescue me from that auction block.
Once upon a time, his father stole millions from my father's motorcycle club.
Now, the business he started with that money is worth billions.
Because of that, Dash and I could lose more than just our
Published April 8th 2017 by Sarian Royal

Start your review of Biker Rockstar Billionaire CEO Alpha (Hers to Keep Trilogy #1)
ℏṳ❡ṧᾰɴᖱḉ✺✺к!ḙṧ
I for one couldn't get the gist of the storyline but eventually I did and so I felt that it should deserve a 3.85 STARS. It took me awhile to really connect with Adelaide whereas for Dash he is definitely your typical bad boy hotness biker/rockstar or whatever, so yes it does come across as an all in one kind of read that had me confused at firsthand and feeling like the storyline was just okay and yet it had an understanding to it.
Claire
This review originally appeared on BrizzleLass Books.

Violet Blaze is another pen name for C.M. Stunich and we all know how much I love her books! I was instantly attracted to this book, I mean, Bikers, Rockers and BDSM I was sold.

Dash is the lead singer of a rock band, he’s also the son of the head of an M.C. and CEO of a bike manufacturer, oh yes, he also hates his Father with a passion.

Then there is Adelaide, a daughter in a rival M.C. and she’s also one of their hired assassins, seriously
Leigh
Nov 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Violet Blaze is the queen of deliciously decadent sexy times wrapped in emotion and interesting characters. I don't know how she does it, but all the hi fives and I just keep reading. This one is pretty kinky, exploring some Ds relationships in the middle of sex slave rings and MC espionage and assassination. Full of action and hotness, yes please will read again.
Chelsey Nixon
May 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
*SOBS THAT THERE ISNT A SECOND BOOK OUT*

I don’t know how Caitlin/Violet does it but EVERY SINGLE BOOK of hers that I have ever read makes me this twisted, needy, desperate person...for the NEXT book.
As always, my running thoughts on the book (maybe spoilers? beware):

I was reading another review of this book and the reviewer mentioned something about the ‘ugly reality’ of this book and I think that captures CM/Violet perfectly. All of her books have that same theme of an ugly reality and I
Nicole Holt
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this book it has heat and danger. All the things a woman like me would love. The thing is on violet blaze web site it says there are two more books to this series but I cant read them. I would love to be able to read more of this story. I think it is a really shame that when they are just starting to fall in love the book stops.
Veronica LaRoche
Jan 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely love this story. I love Adelaide & Dash and the history that they briefly had when they were younger and now meeting again and the chemistry that they have is off the charts. Between crazy biker vendetta, being kidnapped this story will have you hooked and loving Dash. I need the next book ASAP.
Tracey
Jul 22, 2017
Mary Young
Apr 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing book

Wow is for starters. They ugly reality of this book makes u love hate this book and throw it to the wall and curse up a storm but the strength and developing bond these two have I couldn't put my book down. Can't wait for part 2.
Britan
Dec 09, 2018
Tammi Lynn
Jul 19, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »

• Moxie (Rock-Hard Beautiful, #3)
  • Roadie (Rock-Hard Beautiful, #2)
  • Kicked
  • Real Ugly (Hard Rock Roots, #1)
  • Groupie (Rock-Hard Beautiful, #1)
  • Altered by Fire (Undercover Sinners Trilogy #1)
  • I Was Born Ruined (Death by Daybreak MC #1)
  • Havoc at Prescott High (The Havoc Boys, #1)
  • Bad Nanny (The Bad Nanny Trilogy, #1)
  • Good Boyfriend (The Bad Nanny Trilogy #1.5)
  • In the Arms of the Elite (Rich Boys of Burberry Prep #4)
  • Get Hitched (Hard Rock Roots, #9)
  • Outcast (Kings of Mercia Academy #1)
  • Heart Broke (Hard Rock Roots, #8)
  • The Help (Kings of Linwood Academy, #1)
  • Angel (The Brotherhood #1)
  • Baby Girl
  • Doll Face (Hard Rock Roots, #7)

Hers to Keep Trilogy (2 books)
  • Biker Rockstar Billionaire CEO Dom (Hers to Keep Trilogy #2)