Start by marking “A Marriage Resolution (Protectors #3)” as Want to Read:
A Marriage Resolution (Protectors #3)

A Marriage Resolution

(Protectors #3)

”I know The One for me is out there.”

Ethan’s never been the type of man to handle loneliness well. Sure, he can fit the stereotype of someone big and tough, muscles straining the fabric of his security uniform – but underneath, he has a heart as open and as loving as anyone’s. And he wants to share that love with another man. Which is why he comes up with one single New
Published January 9th 2017 by LoveLight Press

To ask other readers questions about A Marriage Resolution, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Marriage Resolution

Start your review of A Marriage Resolution (Protectors #3)
Ricardo
Jun 16, 2019 rated it it was ok
1 1/2 stars

Okay, so I hate to be rude to Avery Ford, but come on, haven’t we seen almost this exact same plot in many other romance novels (both M/M and M/F and I will dare say probably F/F too). The book was very unoriginal with nothing exceptional or memorably. Furthermore, I fail to see how one of the main characters went from point 1 to point 2, see below:

Point 1: While driving my car with my boyfriend as a passenger we were fighting, he distracted me and we crashed. He was seriously injured
Cadiva
May 21, 2017 rated it liked it
Another solid romance from Avery Ford

Like all her books, there's light angst, a little bit of steam and a generally sweet romance thrown together with the usual trials of life to make a good solid read.

While there's nothing out of the ordinary in this one, it has some cute moments and the epilogue is a lot of fun. I'm not sure the side plot with Vincent really worked though, it all got cleared up a bit too easily and quickly for it to seem believable.

However, I liked that Owen decided on his own
Denise GremoryKohta
Jan 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing. The intense emotions Owen felt and the steady strength of Ethan were a great combination. Plus, in addition to their great story, we got to see how Reed, Logan, Alex, and Kellen were doing. Great read.
Jenn C
Feb 28, 2017 rated it liked it
Okay storey,but the ending makes up for it. Swoon-worthy. Can't really get over how quickly Vincent realizes he has been mean and selfish all these years. ...more
K.K.
Nov 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Owen and Ethan were a sweet couple to read. Ethan was the super perfect boyfriend in this relationship despite Owen's baggage. I enjoyed it.

T.L. Travis
Jan 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Soaring high

Love lost, then love found him again. The right one can always mend a broken heart. Love found through pastries and acting!
SyLvIa
Nov 01, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2-read, avery-ford
[1.5 stars] dont feel very connected to either of the characters, thought that they were already "sort of together" was sudden due in alex & kellen's book, they just got to know each other. ...more
Ada
Mar 23, 2018 rated it did not like it
DBN @ 104,7 / 350
Wendell Hennan
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was ok
I have just read 5 Avery Ford books in succession. Owen completed at Pastry Chef course in Paris and is working with this friend getting a Pastry Cafe up and running. He meets Ethan, who works at a computer security firm and after spending time with this sister and niece makes the decision that it is time to settle down and get married, this year. The relationship with Owen starts off so well that he soon tells Owen of his decision and goal for the year only to send Owen running in the other dir ...more
Kirbie
Aug 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved

Sweet beautiful story about two people who love each other but had to work through their issues to finally be together and I loved that they ended up together I loved this book
Kristin Grella
Mar 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Loved it!

Another great book by Avery Ford. I absolutely loved Ethan and Owen and I didn't want their story to end.
**Elle**Bee**Double U**
Feb 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m
When it comes to love and relationships, Owen's already been there and doesn't want another repeat of his past. Getting together with Ethan was just suppose to be fun and easy. But sometimes feelings get mixed in to the equation.

Ethan wants what his friends and sister have. He wants to get married, maybe have a couple kiddos. This year his new years resolution is to settle down and get married. However, the one guy he thought that was possible with, runs at the first sign of commitment.

I reall
dian_puspita
Sep 20, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: mm-romance
SoCalBookReviews
Jan 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another good one from Avery

Oh my GAwd.. The proposal at the end... *Swoon* But really there were a few times my heart hurt in this book thinking it was all going to go horribly wrong with Ethan and Owen. Glad they worked it all out for a HEA at the end.
Lisa
Jan 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

Another great read by Avery Ford. I loved the story of Ethan and Owen. There were a few rough patches but in the end they both reached their HEA. I definitely recommend reading this book and any other book by Avery Ford.
Shaztwirl
Jan 12, 2017 rated it liked it
An Enjoyable Enough Read.

The story was ok but I felt no real connection with either of the characters. Possibly a reflection on me and not the story?
Pixie
Aug 06, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Chained (Alphabits #4)
  • Twisted (Alphabits #5)
  • Screwed (Four Bears Construction, #4)
  • Arctic Wild (Frozen Hearts #2)
  • Omega's Song (Poppy Field #7)
  • Flirt (Forever Wilde #4.5)
  • Weight For Love (Worth the Weight #1)
  • Hardwood (Four Bears Construction, #3)
  • Single (Single Dads #1)
  • Caulky (Four Bears Construction, #1)
  • Rescue Me (Heathens Ink #1)
  • Say You’ll Be Nine (Say You'll Be Nine, #1)
  • His Broken Angel (Heaven's Ballroom, #2)
  • Unlawful Entry (McLain's Last Chance #3)
  • Fraught (Alphabits #7)
  • Silenced (Alphabits #6)
  • Finders Keepers
  • The Omega's Secret Baby (Oceanport Omegas, #1)

Protectors (3 books)
  • Protector (Protectors #1)
  • Gingerbread (Protectors #2)

News & Interviews