Start by marking “Trusting You (The Sutter Family #2)” as Want to Read:
Trusting You (The Sutter Family #2)

Trusting You (The Sutter Family #2)

4.56  ·  Rating details ·  9 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
I had a plan… Go to college, get good grades, start fresh. I knew I’d have a clean slate, and I could be anyone. I was right on track until I spent the summer with my roommate, Emma.

Aaron Sutter was everything I told myself to stay away from… a player, smooth talker, and sexy as hell. He was not part of the plan. Girls fought for just a minute of his attention, and would

To ask other readers questions about Trusting You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Trusting You

FunUndertheCovers
Jan 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I didn't think Heather would be able to top her story of Brock and Emma (Catching Raindrops) but she has really captured my heart with Aaron and Melinda (Trusting You). Everyone deserves a second chance even Aaron and Melinda. Melinda has decided that she is going to be "responsible", no letting loose, having fun, all work, work work. She met Aaron when she spent a week with Emma last summer. Aaron was a real party boy, a lifeguard with a different beach bunny every night. What Melinda doesn't k ...more
Lisa
Jan 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-digital
Trusting You by Heather D'Agostino is the second book in her Sutter Family series. This is the story of Aaron and Mel. Told in dual POV and a standalone romance within a building world of characters.

Picking up shortly after the timeline in book one, Catching Raindrops, we see Mel and her best friend back at college discussing Emma's cousin Aaron. He is persistent in pursuing Mel even though he is a known player and she is NOT interested in being that girl any more.

Aaron cannot stop thinking abo
Carol Seymour
Jan 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Jan 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Trusting You is book two in The Sutter Family series. It can be read as a standalone. Aaron is a player but he just need to find the right girl. Mel might just be the right girl. Mel is sweet and nice and is not looking for a relationship. Mel is kind of a mystery. She stays at college but goes home every weekend, I had my suspicions why but I couldn't wait to continue reading to read out. Aaron has his work cut out for him with proving that he's the one for Mel. This one is great antsy read.
Mindy Mccray
Jan 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved Trusting You by Heather D'Agostino!

Melinda is a broken woman. Whatever happened made her want to change her life and be a very private person. She's bound and determined to not let anyone get close including her best friend Emma.

Aaron had a rough past. He treats women poorly. He's a player. Until Mel.

Melinda is different, worth fighting for. Will Mel let Aaron in? If so, will they beable to overcome whatever Melinda is hiding?
Twinsie Talk Angie J
Aug 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Twitter.com/Twinsietalk
www.Tsu.co/Twinsietalk
Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/brwkPv

Trusting You by H D’Agostino
I received this book from the author for an honest review.
Oh man oh man!! Aaron, Aaron, Aaron!! The player got tamed for sure in this book.
In Em’s book we see Aaron and Mel getting a close. Mel is warned that Aaron isn’t a settle down kinda guy but Mel just can’t turn away until…….well if you read the
Amber
Jan 16, 2018
Michelle
Dec 02, 2017
Jo
Jan 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I haven't read book 1 in this series, and I am pleased to advise that I don't think that this in any way affected my enjoyment of this story.

And the story is a pretty decent romance.  Boy falls for girl.  Girl worries about boy's reputation.  Boy persists.  But is there an HEA?  No spoilers here, you'll have to read for yourself to find out.

Yes, the foreshadowing is perhaps not the most subtle I have come across, but the characters are engaging and I found myself caught up in their tale.

Over
Jenn
Feb 04, 2017
Sara Gross
Feb 06, 2017
Heather D’Agostino is an avid reader turned Bestselling Author of the Contemporary Romance Series The Broken Series, The Shattered Series, The Second Chances Series, The Cook Brothers Series, and Romantic Suspense series The Witness Series.

She attended the University of North Carolina at Charlotte where she received a Bachelor’s of Arts in Elementary Education with a minor in Mathematics.

She curre
More about Heather D'Agostino...