Start by marking “Savanna Bear (Hotel Safari #3” as Want to Read:
Savanna Bear (Hotel Safari #3

Savanna Bear (Hotel Safari #3

(Hotel Safari #6)

**This book includes the steamy paranormal romance novellas, Savanna Bear and Thai Rebound, previously published separately.**

A serial monogamist. A buff photographer. Her experience and his muscles might just make magic.

As a marketing executive for a multinational hotel corporation based in London, free-spirited Megan Larch has seen her share of hotel rooms. She’s also se
Published February 1st 2017 by Knightwood Books

To ask other readers questions about Savanna Bear (Hotel Safari #3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Savanna Bear (Hotel Safari #3

Start your review of Savanna Bear (Hotel Safari #3
Liza Street
Feb 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal, romance
What a fun shifter novella! Xander is super sexy, and Megan tries to resist her attraction to him at first. Futile, of course, because he's also an incredibly great guy. *swoon* I loved this couple and I loved returning to the beautiful Hotel Safari savanna!
Sibyl Eisley
Feb 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
SAVANNA BEAR is a strong sixth book in the Hotel Safari series! I quickly became a big fan of our hero, Xander, who really knows how to treat a lady and sounds super sexy. The heroine, Megan, took longer for me to warm up to, but once I "got" her, I liked her a lot. She's definitely got a strong personality. I loved how the relationship between these two grew, and the ending was just what I'd hoped! 5/5 stars!
Melissa Randall
Thyra J. Zeiher
Mar 21, 2019
Margaret Lambert
Mar 29, 2019
Tori Knightwood has been lucky enough to live and work in some fabulous exotic places around the world. She faced down angry forest elephants in Tanzania, got a henna tattoo in Kenya, and fell in love in Rwanda.

Now, Tori lives in Upstate New York with her husband and two boys. Her family enjoys global cuisine and travel. They are also big fans of Harry Potter, Star Wars, and Doctor Who. When Tori

Hotel Safari (6 books)
  • Pride of Africa (Hotel Safari, #1)
  • Night Spots
  • Savanna Dance (Hotel Safari, #2)
  • Broken Lynx (Hotel Safari)
  • Thai Rebound