Start by marking “Just A Number (Downtown, #1)” as Want to Read:
Just A Number (Downtown, #1)

Just A Number (Downtown, #1)

Not looking for love. No details. Follow rules and restrictions. Only fun. No feelings. Forever--not an option. Simple Flings. They were all just a number. Dash Oliver and Willow Dane both shared the same philosophy. That is, until a merger of sorts. Thrown together by fate or serendipity, was their connection... their chemistry... their compatibility enough to convince th ...more
Published March 11th 2016 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Just A Number, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Just A Number

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
I'm a whole lotta confused on what these two peeps are up to on this cover?? *lol*

description
GeekInPink
Feb 17, 2016 GeekInPink rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fate happens when you least expect it 4.5 gold stars

*An ARC was provided for honest review for Wicked Women Book Blog*

My first encounter with Fifi Flowers and I am totally in love with her storytelling. Just a Number is a light, fun and sexy read with a touch of hidden depths to it that left me smiling, swooning and even crying at certain points.

The story starts off with Willow getting ready for work. She’s a manager at a PR company and is totally into her work. She’s smart sassy, incredibly be
Itsy Bitsy Book Bits
We’re just a number, that’s it. No details, no questions. NADA!
Willow and Dash believe in the same thing, just sex no questions, no feelings. It’s all fun and games until….

We meet Willow in the beginning, she’s your everyday go getter. Daily routine’s nothing out of the usual. Work, work and more work. She’s strong, open minded and determined. Nothing can get in her way, that is until now. One too many drinks may be her undoing.

We then meet Dash, the “rockstar-yoga-guru”. He is also a go gette
Trisha
Mar 09, 2016 Trisha rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Just a number is how many take life by the horns. People come and go and may not make a difference. Willow has her friend Thomasina "thumbelina", but then there are others who don't mean much to her in her life. She is not wanting to settle down and lives life to the fullest as she wants.

Dash "rockstar-yoga-guru" seems like he is the same as Willow. He is a businessman and teaches yoga. He has his set of friends that are a variety of single, taken, wild, and settled down.

Sometimes you just nee
Kimberly Anne ~ Reviews From The Heart

Sometimes you just nee
Julie Sandlin
Mar 01, 2016 Julie Sandlin rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

I was asked to read and reviewe Just A Number, by Fifi Flowers. Wow, can I just say, "WOW"!!! I am so glad I was asked to review this one! The release date for this book is March 14th, but you can add it to your Goodreads shelf now. See link below.
Dash Oliver and Willow Dane share the same outlook on relationships.
1. No details
2. No love
3. Simple Flings
4. Fun only
5. Forever is not an option
6. Everyone is just a number
7. Do not break the rules

Willow is a career driven woman, working in a
Michele McMullen
I love Fifi's writing . She has an amazing ability to pull you in and want to love and know the characters.
Willow and Dash are an unlikely couple. Their only common bond is that neither is interested in commitment. Willow is a PR whirlwind . She is smart, sexy, sassy and independent. Dash is our hot Yoga master , he also dabbles in other interests and has a keen business sense.
Willow and Dash have amazing chemisty and appeal. It may start as lust and physical attraction but neither of them are
Sheryl
Feb 17, 2016 Sheryl rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I liked this story of two people who aren’t into long term relationships. They keep getting thrown together. In this big world what are the chances of running into the same person more than once? I like to think fate is trying to tell them something. They just need to quit fighting it and listen.

Dash Oliver and Willow Dane have a strong connection they can’t fight. Even with their pull to each other they insist on following rules and boundaries they have set up for themselves. When does it becom
Natalie
Jan 29, 2016 Natalie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorite-authors
This was a very hawt and fun read.

Willow was a great character because besides being independant and beautiful she was hardworking too. She is such an honest woman and regardless of what others expect she strives to be the best at what she does.

Dash is good god sexy!!! He was full of surprises and never ceases to turn you on at every turn. I enjoyed his character because he never gives up on what he wants and that is hawt!!

Tomasina was freakin hilarious and made for an even more fun read.

Fifi
Nicole Sands
Mar 07, 2016 Nicole Sands rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was a fun and sexy, quick read. The main characters, Dash Oliver and Willow Dane, are both currently content in their normal routine- work, exercise, hang out with friends, and the occassional hook up. Neither are interested in a committed relationship, until fate intervines and puts these two together on more than one occasion. Three random encounters, two in different states, but the chemistry is undeniable. See what happens when they decide to break all the rules.

Lauren Lascola-Lesczynski
Well Dash makes me want to start yoga classes. I mean I would love for him to bend my body however he see's fit......lol. Willow was a strong willed business women who was not looking for anything serious let alone to fall in love. When these two run into each other it's like an instant connection. They are both head strong people who happen to love yoga and love their jobs. This was a great read and I can't wait to see what come next from Fifi Flowers.
Jazmine Cabrera
Feb 22, 2016 Jazmine Cabrera rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
loved it!

First Fifi Flowers book I've read, and I loved it!!!!

This story shows us that things/people change for the better no matter what. Love can overcome any obstacle.

Oh and, it definitely makes me want to take up yoga!
Deb Markanton
Feb 27, 2016 Deb Markanton rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Just A Number is absolutely delicious! Fifi Flowers has created a towering cake of cleverly crafted layers; laugh out loud humor, smart and witty dialogue, and sizzling sex that will satisfy your book cravings in a big way. It's also a poignant tale of two people’s jaded views and deep disappointment surrounding relationships of the heart as well as family.

Willow Dane and Dash Oliver (I just love those names!) top the chemistry chart at dangerously combustible. Willow doesn’t remember propositio
Susan "Wicked Women Book Blog"
Just A Number by author Fifi Flowers is by far my favorite book written by her so far. I absolutely love how Ms.Flowers can pull me into a story so completely that I lose track of time. This was a fun book with the perfect mix of attraction, humor and just the right amount of steamy romance. Just A Number is now my favorite book written by this amazing author.

What to say about Dash Oliver the Yoga guru? Hot! Hot! Hot! This man is sexy to say the least. He is cocky, self assured and even though h
Books and Boys Book Blog
** ARC provided by the author for an honest review **

Marriage, Who Needs it?
Not Dash or Willow.

Just a Number by Fifi Flowers is a standalone novel, with two very lovable characters.

Dash Oliver is a Rock star-yoga-guru who is a head strong business man. He seemed to be a quiet, private man with a bit of history with his family. He feels strongly for things and believes in the love 'em and leave 'em philosophy .. nothing long term or messy.

Willow Dane is a Corporate-girl with a 50's style upbrin
Christy McCurry
Mar 12, 2016 Christy McCurry rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, 2016, romance
This was a great sexy read with fantastic characters.

Willow Dane doesn't do relationships, only fun simple flings and forever is not an option. She strives for success in the corporate world despite what she has been brought up to believe.

Dash Oliver. Oh how I love the yoga guru who also has a no relationship policy.
No Happily-ever-after. No relationship No details of personal life. That was until one fateful night out with the guys and a very intoxicated Willow puts her mark in his world.

Jus
Thai Holman
Mar 11, 2016 Thai Holman rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I won this arc. And I loved it pulled me right in from the start. I loved willow and dash. And loved the fight of them being together since they both don't do the commitment thing. Dash was refreshing he was so different from other leading men in books and willow was independent and head strong. Loved seeing this. What a great story. And now stalking fifi Flowers for more.
Tammy Becraft
Mar 07, 2016 Tammy Becraft rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 stars in total love! I need more. Story flowed beautifully. Characters suck you in and hold you till the very end when you looking like really, it can't end here. No I need more, however you have ran out of pages. Must read!
Reading Write
Book Summary:

Willow is determined to prove to her father and herself that she can be as successful as a man in the business world and doesn’t need all the trimmings of love and a family.That is why the men she uses to sate her lust are just a number and nothing more. That is, until she meets Dash.
Dash leaves Willow craving more than just one night, but the rules they put in place make it seem unlikely that they will ever cross paths again.
However, sometimes fate has other ideas.

Iva's Review:

Fifi
Masako Prado
Mar 27, 2016 Masako Prado rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
REVIEW:
I do NOT do yoga; in fact, I know next to nothing about yoga. I'm a really flexible woman, but I'm more of a boxing, mixed martial arts chick. Why am I saying this? Just A Number is a contemporary romance novel that talks about love, family, acceptance, forgiveness, professionalism, realism, equality, tranquility, and YOGA. I kid you not, I feel like yoga is the major theme in this book. This is a big deal to me because I can't understand or picture all the yoga references the author ment
Beauté De Livres  (Vivian Freeman)
3.5 Stars!

Just a Number by Fifi Flowers focuses on the old age battle of career versus love. So when you’ve spent your whole life determined to break out of the mold and make a name for yourself, you have rules. You make sure that there is no way anybody will stop you from what you want to achieve. And that sentiment is exactly what Flowers has flowing throughout the book. Especially when it comes to love.

1. No details
2. No love
3. Simple Flings

Starting off with a heavy feminist message we meet
Chasing Away Reality
Just a Number is about two professionals, living for their jobs, having sex on the side. No details. No entanglements. Fifi Flowers did an excellent job developing these characters. We are let into each of their worlds, learning about their professions, friendships, childhoods, family interactions, and passions. I love how we get to see this road to happily ever after from both points of view. You really see the growth of their relationship from sexy hook-up, to a melding of the minds, and then ...more
Royal Lioness
Mar 21, 2016 Royal Lioness rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
From the cool cover that shows the couples yoga done by Willow and Dash to the sexy fling that the they tried to keep casual, I enjoyed this story. I really liked that Dash is a "yoga guru", in demand for his yoga skills. Willow is a focused PR career woman, "corporate princess", who only wants casual sex, no commitment. They clicked, despite both being 'just a number' to each other. There are sexy scenes throughout the story.

Willow has been negatively affected by her father's disdain for women
Brynette Turner
I was given an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review. I've read other works by this author and appreciated the way she created chemistry between the main characters. That was flawless, and she again succeeded with Just A Number. Willow and Dash definitely sizzled when together. They understood each other even without knowing much about each other -- the connection was definitely sigh-worthy. I loved when the time came for him to say "Your rules!" and the well-written reaction that im ...more
Ana Rita
Feb 28, 2016 Ana Rita rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
"Just a Number" is the first book of Fifi Flowers author who i had the privilege to read and I can say without a doubt that it will not be the last.
This book is told through the perspectives of Willow and Dash.
Fifi Flowers has a fluid speech, giving much importance to detail and the smallest details, which makes us live each scene as if we were part of it. Every page I read the heat and desire increase and by reading chapter after chapter this story promises, oh it promises…
Life cannot be made u
Jules
Jul 10, 2016 Jules rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just A Number was my second book by Fifi Flowers and I can only say, she did not disappoint. The book is a flirty, fun, light read and I just fell in love with these characters, Dash and WIllow.

Willow and Dash are both, in their own way asolutely carrier-oriented and not interested in love, only seeking out temporary flings, in which their partner is then "just a number" rather than an actual person with a detailed story. In fact, this is exactly what Willow tells Dash once their fling unfolds,
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
This was my first book by Fifi that I have read and I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed. Fifi did a great job writing a story that was entertaining and the characters kept you engaged in the story. The "relationship" that Dash and Willow have will have you rooting for them to finally get over their rules and to find happiness with each other.

Dash is a very popular yoga instructor that travels all around making guest appearances as a must have instructor. We know that he struck it big in college
Jennifer Pierson
I absolutely LOVED LOVED LOVED this story so much! Willow Dane's a beautiful and highly driven woman. She feels she has to prove that women can rock the business world, and she has no time nor desire for a relationship. "No Details" is her motto, but her world is changed the day she meets Dash, although she refuses to see it. Dash Oliver lives by "They were all just a number," in his love life. When he comes face to face with Willow, there's something about her that he can't get out of his head. ...more
Crystal Solis
Apr 20, 2016 Crystal Solis rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is my first book from Fifi Flowers and I absolutely loved it. Willow is a corporate girl with a chip on her corporate shoulder. All she ever wanted was for her family to love and accept her for who she was, and to welcome her into the family business. Not for them to treat her as less than important because she's a woman. The dilemma is the root of many of the issues in Willow's life.
Dash, on the other hand, has always been pretty laid back in his sexy, rockstar-yoga-guru lifestyle. He a
Andrea Huseman
Mar 15, 2016 Andrea Huseman rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
How can you say no to a cover like this? Read the blurb and not clicking is impossible. You definitely want to partake in this 5 star yummiesness.
I have read every word by this author. There is always an attachment of pure romance and hope for a HEA when you see her name.
This is a little different spin to boy meets girl. What happens when both individuals are trying to play hard to get? Rules and stipulations are placed to form a barrier so that the L word can't penetrate their hearts. Let's ke
« previous 1 3 next »
  • Goodbye Secrets (Lost & Found, #2)
  • Chasing the Dream (Dream, #3)
  • Over-Exposed (Perspectives, #2)
  • The Deliverance of Dilan
  • Miles Away (Carrion, #1)
  • Compulsive (Liar, #1)
  • Living With Regret
  • Missed Connection
  • Wire (Pierce Securities, #2)
  • The Colleen Hoover Collection: Hopeless, Losing Hope, and Finding Cinderella
  • Drawn to You: Volume 1 (Millionaire's Row, #4)
  • Giving All to You (The Giving Trilogy, #3)
  • Westward Fortune (Montana Mail Order Brides #5)
  • Bare in Bermuda
  • The Single Daddy Club Boxed Set
  • Love's Duet
  • The Fire Within (The Fire of The Soul, #1)
  • Ransom
Fifi Flowers, an internationally known artist turn author from the Los Angeles area of California, writes romance novels and paints fantasies with a Parisian flair while daydreaming of her time spent sipping cafe crème in the cafes of Paris

She penned her love of Paris and romance to the pages of her first novel, A Window To Love, published in 2013, when she sat down, and instead of putting paint t
More about Fifi Flowers...