Start by marking “The Dragonlings’ Very Special Valentine (Dragon Lords of Valdier #9.75)” as Want to Read:
The Dragonlings’ Very Special Valentine (Dragon Lords of Valdier #9.75)

The Dragonlings’ Very Special Valentine

(Dragon Lords Of Valdier #9.75)

A batch of heart-shaped cookies stirs the imagination of the dragonlings and their friends when Carmen shares a magical tale of love. It will take a very special Valentine, a few mischievous dragonlings, their best friends, some clueless warriors, and two enchanting Goddesses to help a lonely woman find the dragon who loves her.

Love is in the air and not even the mighty w
Published February 14th 2017 by Montana Publishing (first published February 8th 2017)

Judy Lewis
Mar 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
DELICIOUS CUTE, OUTRAGEOUSLY FUNNY AND DELIGHTFULLY ENTERTAINING !!!
Title: The Dragonlings' Very Special Valentine
Series: Dragonlings of Valdier
Designation: Book 4, Novella, No Cliffhanger, Can Be Read As Standalone
Dragonlings of Valdier is a subseries of Dragon Lords of Valdier
Genre: #sciencefiction #fantasy #romance
Reading Platform: Kindle Edition
My Rating: Five Devilishly Cute Stars*****
Oh my! The dragonlings and friends are back with more delightful shenanigans, and I can't seem to get en
Angela Lover  of all Books No Matter How Horrid They Are ❤❂☠
Over the course of the series we have learned that the Dragonlings, Rome, and Alice refuse to just sit back and allow the adults take over the stories. The children already want to help and make everything good for everybody. So when Carmen decides to tell a story about Valentine's Day the children feel that it is their duty to help save a Valdier Warrior because everybody should have a whole heart.

This story is Phoenix's coming out party. Phoenix is the one that decides to go to Earth and help
Shelita
Jun 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Such a sweet story

The dragonlings and their friends are at it again and they are just the cutest and sweetest kids ever. But I sure am glad I'm not their parents! Sheesh! They're all over the place, literally!

I'm glad someone else from the earlier books was able to find his true mate. And that a lonely woman found someone who would love her regardless of any obstacles. Just simply a very sweet story.
Ellena deLeon
May 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was pull you into the pages where secrets and fairytales live!

I hope you have a box of tissues while reading this unique and lovingly crafted storyline that will steal your heart and make you laugh! This author has a special way of writing that's so moving you'll have to get every single one of her stories for your own!

One of Your Greatest Fans,

Lena deLeon
lenadeleon2004.ld@gmail.com
Chanda
Feb 02, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Astrid Miles
Jun 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Astrid's Description: The cutest little guys EVER!

This adorable book follows a few dragon children on their quest to teach the blind lady that dragons are not scary! I love the descriptions and each characters personality. The story line had an amazing amount of feeling and observations that kept me interested. I will be looking into the other books by S.E. Smith. I totally recommend this book to anyone that enjoy shifter series, but doesn't need the graphic sex scenes.
Barbara
Feb 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Dragonlings' Very Special Valentine

The dragonlings' get into mischief again, but all for a very good reason! They want to help two lonely people , find each other. I could not stop laughing at the antics of the children as they go about what they are doing. Another Holiday time the parents will not get over for awhile ! I wonder what will set these children off on their next adventure?
Lorna
May 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic book Ms Smith...

Ive enjoyded all her books and have all her books in series in either print or kindle, this is a beautiful book to read just wished it was alittle longer as it was that good. Looking forward to the next book release in this series and any other that is in the process of being written.
Jennifer Miller
Amazing

I truly believe I enjoy this series more than any other I read. And I read nonstop. There is no sex no murder no horror. Just good old fashioned family and their love of each other. The children are absolutely amazing and I hope this story goes all the way until their adults. Wonderful I would give it a 10 if I could
Dawn Carey
Oct 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Dragonling's Very Special Valentine

Smith draws you into a world of dragons ,love and family. This is one of the best storytellers of this century. If you haven't already tried some of her books then you're missing out on some really great reading. Lots of love and tears with a bunch of laughter thrown in!!!
Carol Everson
True HEA

I Just love this series. Looking forward to reading the next book in this storyline. The children understanding is growing fast. The different situations the kids get into with helping those who they care for besides the integrity of their parents who are always there for those who need them.
Daniel Kaufmann
Feb 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another great addition!

I love reading these books! I love the world of the Valdier, Curizan and Sarafin and these books are a great way to keep the stories of all of these characters going. I am always anxiously waiting for the next book in this series. Keep them coming!
Brenda
Lovely, romantic story

I love to read about the children discovering Earth's holidays. There is so much fun, excitement and humour. I highly recommend this story and all the Valdier and friends series. Love, love, love these stories. Thanks Susan and keep on writing!
Gregory Willingham
Mar 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

It is awesome how all the characters are woven together but also stand alone. I adore reading about the younglings and cannot wait to see what happens next. Don’t miss out on this awesome author.
Michelle
Another wonderful adventure with the Dragonlings and their friends. This time it is Valentine's Day shenanigans with the children and their fathers. Had me laughing and had some tears. I just love these books.
Megan
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful book

All S. E. Smith's books are a great read. The Dragonlings' are just plain fun. The fathers are in as much trouble as the kids are. Love reading them. A nice relaxing and fun read.
Dawn M. Sexton
Feb 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Cannot wait for wait next!

I love this series and you will too! I love following what happens to the characters in all the other books and thee new stories surrounding their friends and children! Five stars!
Holly
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Truly Heartfelt

The innocence of children can truly see what the heart needs. The dragonlings, Sarafin Prince and Curizan Princess are so sweet and special. Every story warms my heart.
Jewlsbookblog
This was such a cute read! The dragonlings were charming rascals and their antics had me smiling all the way through the story! Since I started backwards with this series, I’m going to have go back to see how all the parents met..
Teresa
Mar 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So cute!

I love those little dragonlings' and friends. I laughed throughout the whole book and shed a few tears. Love reading all about their litre adventures.
Ceola
Aug 17, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: hoopla-audio
Every holiday adventure begins with an earth custom!
jocarol
Mar 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Valentine's 😆

You will laugh and laugh some more. Don't miss out on the fun with the kids and men. Soo great!!!!!!

Vivien Tsang
Dec 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Loved it except for Jarak's scenes. His grumpiness lowers my mood but thankfully the love of a good women makes him better.
Claudia
Oct 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
A very fun and entertaining read!!
Alice Minnerath
The Dragonlings Strike Agai.n

Another delightful story about the baby dragons of Valdier. They mean well but manage to cause havoc as usual. Guaranteed to make you smile.
debora m winkler
Love the dragonlets

This is a sweet happy story. The dragon babies do it again, find love for a grumpy dragon and a lonely lady. Brought tears to my eyes.
Pam
Sep 30, 2017 rated it liked it
I enjoyed the others more, but as always, love the babies. Very touching story.
Carolyn
Sep 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mushy

Best ever treat, you have become one of my favorite authors, may the winds if time keep your imagination going.
Robin
Feb 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was laughing and crying throughout this book! It's another great read by S.E. Smith.
Annette Y Colon
Mar 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love Those Dragonlings

Those kids are a riot. The holidays are never the same when They get involved. If they get into all this trouble when they're small, imagine when they become teenagers. The galaxy is shaking in their boots. They are sweet and funny and the adventures they go on is hysterical. Out of all the dragonlings, the one that pulls at my heartstrings is Phoenix. There's more to her that meets the eye. I hope she gets a happy story.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Dragon Sass (Sassy Ever After)
  • Dragon Got Run Over by a Reindeer (Dragon Guards #27)
  • Four Gold Rings (Love of Sports, #2.5)
  • Ajax's Harpy Holiday (Dragonfin Mated #1)
  • A Wizard for Christmas
  • Knock Down Dragon Out: Soulmate Shifters World (Soulmate Shifters in Mystery, Alaska, #1)
  • Cozy Christmas Capers
  • Foxe Den (Skyler Foxe Mysteries, #3.5)
  • Silent Bear (North Pole, #2)
  • A Tri Omega Mates Christmas (Tri-Omega Mates #4.5)
  • The Dragon's Christmas Wish
  • Twas a Coyote Christmas (Poconos Pack, #1.5)
  • One for Three (Elite Dragons, #1)
  • Holiday Surprise: Unwrapped
  • Home for the Howlidays (Montana Wolves, #5)
  • Xavier's Xmas
  • Dragon Blood
  • Hidden Dragons (Dragon Knights, #8)
S.E. Smith is a New York Times (Twin Dragons and Dagger’s Hope) and 15 time USA TODAY Bestselling author of Science Fiction, Urban Fantasy, and Paranormal Romance. She brings action, adventure, and suspense-filled romance stories to transport readers out of this world. Sexy, funny, action-packed—Science fiction, Paranormal, Fantasy, and Contemporary stories with a twist! Discover stories with a he ...more

Dragon Lords Of Valdier (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Abducting Abby (Dragon Lords of Valdier, #1)
  • Capturing Cara (Dragon Lords of Valdier, #2)
  • Tracking Trisha (Dragon Lords of Valdier, #3)
  • Ambushing Ariel (Dragon Lords of Valdier, #4)
  • Cornering Carmen (Dragon Lords of Valdier, #5)
  • Paul's Pursuit (Dragon Lords of Valdier, #6)
  • Twin Dragons (Dragon Lords of Valdier, #7)
  • Jaguin's Love (Dragon Lords of Valdier, #8)
  • The Old Dragon of the Mountain's Christmas (Dragon Lords of Valdier, #9)
  • Pearl's Dragon (Dragon Lords of Valdier #10)