Start by marking “Free to love: Niente da perdere se non l'amore (Fighting to Be Free, #1)” as Want to Read:
Free to love: Niente da perdere se non l'amore (Fighting to Be Free, #1)

Free to love: Niente da perdere se non l'amore

(Fighting to Be Free #1)

Jamie Cole è appena stato rilasciato dal riformatorio. Determinato a rigare dritto, cerca di tagliare i ponti con il boss del crimine Brett Reye- ma Brett non ha intenzione di lasciarlo andare. La vita di Jamie è già molto più complicata di quanto ne abbia bisogno, eppure quando incontra una bellissima sconosciuta in un bar, Jamie sa già che c’è dentro fino al collo.
Ellie
Published February 9th 2017 by TRE60 (first published September 6th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Free to love, please sign up.
Terrie's Just Another Book B*tch Worth Fighting For (book2) will be releasing December 6,2016

Kirsty Moseley
Sep 07, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
description

Hi all,

So eeeeeek, the time has finally come around and, Fighting To Be Free is now live everywhere!!

I really hope you enjoy the book - I loved writing it and would even go so far as to say Jamie Cole is fighting for top spot in my favourite male leads I've created! This little book started out on Wattpad waaaaaay back in 2011 and was up there for a year, completed, before I took it down and then signed a two book deal with Hachette. It's different to the original first draft version that some
Elfina Renee
Oct 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Damn, double damn, Fighting to Be Free was more than I ever expected! The writing is good, the storyline and plot of the author is whoa...speechless! I don't know what else to say, words just aren't enough...five stars all the way and recommended to all!
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥

The end of the prologue, literally the last paragraph, shocked me. It hooked me in, made me imagine all kinds of scenarios and most importantly made me want Jamie Cole’s story.

The first few chapters are really quite a treat, they’re from Jamie’s perspective, an 18 year old man who's desperate to turn his life around and his depiction, thoughts and feelings, made me become fully invested in his character. Unfortunately, the female protagonist burst my story bubble. During the heroine’s perspecti
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!!!
*Amazon US*Amazon UK*Barnes & Noble*

When I realized how young Ellie and Jamie were I got a little nervous because there are a very few amount of books that have such a young cast of main characters that I like. I find that most of them are too immature for me to really get into. But that, surprisingly, was not the case with Ellie and Jamie. I ended up liking them together and never had those moments where I'm cursing them for being so young.

I can see why this story had so many on
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
★★ 2.5 Stars ★★

Do you know what, I quite liked this book despite my low rating, but too many things bothered me about the characters and I just felt that the heroine was far too immature. And yes, I know that she was only 17 years of age, but still, I need to have a female lead that makes me want to root for her and I just didn't feel invested in her at all.

Jamie was slightly more likeable, he was a sweet broken hero, who after four years in juvenile detention, wanted to go straight. Unfortunate
Jacqueline's Reads
Aug 20, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
4 Worth Fighting For Stars

The Boy Who Sneaks into My Bedroom Window is one of my top ten reads ever. I love that book like mad, so I’m a mega Kirsty Moseley fan. Fighting to Be Free was originally on Wattpad but after six million reads, it’s finally published. This version is newer and with a lickable cover.

If you are a fan of the boy from the other side of the tracks kind of read, then this one is for you. Think teen angst, forbidden love and overcoming obstacles.

Like I said, Jamie is the boy
Lo Bookfrantic
Aug 25, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Lo Bookfrantic by: Sabrina
FULL REVIEW TO FOLLOW when I feel better I'm so upset right now LOL

I knew it I freaking knew it damn it....

description

Amazon Link: https://amzn.com/B01B1W0LMM

*****BLURB *****

Jamie Cole has just been released from juvenile detention. Determined to go straight, he tried to cut ties with crime boss Brett Reye--but Brett has no intention of letting him go. Jamie's life is already more complicated than it needs to be, yet when he meets a beautiful stranger at a bar, Jamie knows he's in over his head.

Ellie Pear
Karen Mc
Sep 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When life deals you a bad hand, just keep playing. Tomorrow you might be wearing a smile and holding all four aces. ~Susan Gale

Sometimes life deals you the worst hand. Blow after blow. Letdown after letdown. Heartache after heartache. You’re in a hole of despair so deep that you may never break free unless you fight for that freedom, releasing the chains that bind you. Fighting to Be Free is a tale of guts and glory that grips your heart, sinking itself into your soul, where you can’t help but f
Pamela Lilley
Feb 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am a huge Kirsty Moseley fan, I love her writing and I've got to say this book did not disappoint. Written in dual POV the story follows Jamie Cole as he leaves juvenile detention after serving 4 years inside, Jamie now aged 18, is determined to go straight and leave his criminal past behind. He then meets gorgeous head cheerleader Ellie Pierce who has just got out of a sham relationship with the captain of the school football team, Miles. Both Ellie and Jamie are not looking for commitment, b ...more
Rat-A-Tat-Tatter
Sep 07, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
More painful than gouging your eyes out with a dull blade.
Sarah Dorothea
Aug 18, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 out of 5 stars! ⭐ I really enjoyed reading the first part of Jamie & Ellie's story! 'Fighting to Be Free' is the first part of an opposites attract romance. Kristy Moseley created two characters on the cusp of being adults and trying to find themselves. Jamie was such a lovable boy, but he was also tough. His character reminds us that our past doesn't dictate our futures, but it's hard to run away from the past, sometimes impossible. He wants to be a man Ellie deserves and it comes with a ...more
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
This is the first book I've read by this author although quite a few friends have told me to read a certain book by her. I will certainly be reading her previous books as this was oh so good.

My heart broke for Jamie. He had been through so much and just when he was trying to get his life back on track more crappy luck popped up. When he met Ellie I was so hoping he would find some happiness and inner peace.

I found myself speaking to the characters wanting them to do or say the right thing. I w
Megan Fall
Sep 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I didn't know this was a cliffhanger! This was such a great story and I instantly fell in love with Jamie. He had such a hard time growing up, but then Ellie came along. I loved the characters and I loved the story, but the ending...I need the next one!!!!
Mandi Schreiner
DNFing after 100 or so pages. Too immature for me. No depth to the heroine at all. Not for me
Natalie Williams (BibliophileLove_ox)
Some books you like, some you love. Then there's the books that consume you, the ones where the words wrap around you like a blanket and keep you locked inside. The books where the characters take hold of your heart and soul until they become your only focus. This is one of those books. I have wholeheartedly missed Kirsty Moseley's words. This book reminded me of why i love her writing so much. They way she takes 26 letters and creates worlds i want to live in forever, I'm in awe of this lady an ...more
Blogging For The Love  Of Authors And Their Books
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Kim's Review!⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I received an ARC for my honest review.

I read this book years ago on Wattpad, and when I heard it was being published with brand new content I was jumping for joy with excitement! I couldn't contain myself when I was lucky enough to receive an ARC! I didn't think this amazing piece of work could get any better than it already was, but I was so wrong. It's so much better, I just feel like reading it all over again already!

Fighting To Be Free follows Jamie Cole a young man
Ellen ✦ Book Bellas ✦
This was my first book by Kirsty Moseley and I really enjoyed it! Jamie Cole is a an AMAZING main character. He is thoughtful, brave, HOT as hell and COMPLETELY selfless. This story is incredibly well-written and very, very heartfelt. Jamie and Eliie's star-crossed love is thrilling and beautiful! The ending took me by surprise. More to come soon.

ARC provided by the publisher in return for an honest review.
Kelly Anne  O'Connor
I have so much to say about this book that this review may turn into a big ramble - you have been warned !
I have just finished what is possibly her best book so far and one of my favourite books of the year even if I did want to read lots of it with my hands over my eyes and a sense of dread in my stomach I still enjoyed every beautiful word this talented author wrote.
My favourite thing about reading is the way someone's words can make you feel and this book gave me all the feels - I felt sadn
Tawanna
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I picked this book up in the clearance section in my local bookstore. I am so glad I did! I loved every second of it. Can't wait to read the next installment.

Michelle

Fighting to be Free is the first book in the Fighting to Be Free series by wattpad author sensation Kirsty Moseley. Fighting to be Free got over 6 million reads on Wattpad, so I just had to read it for myself. I mean, that is a lot of reads! I really enjoyed Fighting to Be Free. I am not totally sure if I will be continuing the series, but I did enjoy the story, and I am curious to see what is going to happen next. T
Heather C
Aug 22, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, sept-2016
Surprisingly, this is my first Kirsty Moseley book. Don't let my rating fool you. I actually ended up really enjoying this book.

Jamie Cole has had a rough childhood. Forced into crime at an early age, it's all that he has known. When a tragic incident gets him locked up in juvenile detention, he spends four years thinking about nothing but going clean and getting a fresh start. Now that his newfound freedom his here, Jamie is excited to start over. Unfortunately for him, his old boss had other p
Romance Readers Retreat
I had begun reading Fighting to Be Free back when Kristy Moseley was publishing it on Wattpad, so was quite excited to read it now that it has been revised and expanded and was being published more traditionally.

Jamie is a character you cannot help but root for. He has not been dealt an easy hand and after he is released from juvie, he tries hard to stay on the straight and narrow. He soon finds that is not an easy task and his former ties to the criminal world are hard to shake free from.

When J
Crystal
Sep 06, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I went into this book completely blind. I saw the cover, liked it, and decided I would read it!

At first I was a little thrown because I thought for some reason that the characters would be older, especially with the shenanigans that takes place in the first couple chapters, but as I kept reading it really didn't bother me at all.

Ellie is in her senior year of high school and Jamie has just been released from juvenile detention after four years. They meet and have a one night stand, but that isn
Jo
Dec 17, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It is a really deep story that hurt my heart so much. A young guy, looking for a clean second chance after discharged from prison. Since then, he is alone, trying to find a way to survive, Jamie just 18. Sad and very sad.

Ellie, a 17 sweet cheerleader, no need to worry food, study, money because she had a wonderful father and adorable family. Girl loves bad boy, girls do have some fantasy on bad boy, maybe there is the hint that Ellie and Jamie together in the very beginning.

It is amazing, not
Renee at Book Happiness
I received this for an honest review...

I have to say I just absolutely enjoyed this book.. I just fell in love with Ellie and Jamies story.. Such a captivating read that I found myself falling for hook line and sinker..

I just could not get enough of this book and am super anxious for the next book to come out...

This is one of those books that just has you rooting for the couple!!!

Rosemary
Aug 28, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
Read and reviewed for Romance Readers Retreat Blog.

Between 3.5 and 4 stars for me, but ultimately rounded up.
Jessica
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing!

I absolutely loved this book! I actually fell in love with Jamie ❤ ugh if you have a thing for bad boys, this is a good book for you.
Maureen
Sep 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, young-adult
Before I started reading ‘Fighting To Be Free’ I’ve heard a lot about this read. This book was supposed to be amazing, and really addicting. So when I received a copy of this beautiful looking book, I was super excited to start reading. But I was also a little scared, because most times when I have high expectations of a book I feel a little disappointed at the end.

‘Fighting To Be Free’ is the story of Jamie ‘Kid’ Cole. Jamie has just spend four of his years in jail. Now he is finally free, and
The Smutbrarians
Panty Scorching: 4
Over All Rating: 4.5 Stars
Paperback ARC
Reviewed by Christina

This was my first Kirsty Moseley book and I really enjoyed it. The prologue grabbed my attention and I had to know what Jamie had done. What made him the broken boy looking for a second chance, a fresh start.

Jamie and Ellie had all the elements that drew me into the story being told around them. Jamie and all his mysterious-ness and Ellie the sweet girl always looking for the best i
DJ Sakata
Dec 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: netgalley, new-adult
Favorite Quotes:

I don't want you near me any longer; I can feel your stupidity lowering my IQ with every passing second. I need you away from me as soon as possible before I forget how to tie my shoes.

Ellie, I don't want you to know those things because you'll look at me differently. You won't see me anymore... I don't want you to view me differently. I love the way you look at me...

Probably the nicest moment I'd ever had with my mother. It was over quickly, and she cleared her throat, moving h
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
New Adult Book Club: Kirsty Moseley Signed Paperback Giveaway! ~ CLOSED!! 32 85 Dec 31, 2017 04:33AM

• Bond Mates
  • Ash to Steele
  • Detecting Lust: an erotic detective novel (Sin) (Volume 1)
  • Toxic Secrets (Secrets, #1)
  • An Ounce of Hope (A Pound of Flesh, #2)
  • Captive Lies
  • Spandex and the City
  • Wednesday Riders (Island Trilogy Book 2)
  • Infinite Potential (Phasms, #1)
  • Forget Me Not (Ceruleans, #2)
  • War (Romanian Mob Chronicles #5)
  • Rebel Love
  • Takedown Teague (Caged, #1)
  • A Leap of Faith (Lexi, #2)
  • Knocking Her Up
  • The Secret Life of Lucy Lovecake
  • When the Stars Come Out (Cottonbloom, #5)
  • Red (VonRouge, #1)
I am a traditionally published and Indie author that hails from sunny England (I lie, it's not really that sunny here!) I'm a hopeless romantic, so of course my main writing focus is romance. I love to create swoon-worthy males that steal your breath! I write mature YA, new adult and contemporary romance novels.

As well as being a writer I'm also an avid reader, mum to one little boy, proud chocoh

Fighting to Be Free (2 books)
  • Worth Fighting For (Fighting To Be Free, #2)
“Every now and again something comes along that ignites the desire for you to be the person that you strive to be, the better person. When I stripped everything else away, peeled off the dirty, raw and damaged layers, all that was left was hope. Hope for a better life, for a brighter future. Just hope for a chance.
Suddenly, with that fire in your belly, a ‘what if’ becomes a possibility. What if you threw ideals out of the window? What if you dismissed everything you ever knew? What if the bad guy could be the hero of the story for a change?
I guess what it all boils down to is this: my name is Jamie Cole, and I’m a murderer.”
1 likes
“• “I’m head cheerleader for the football team.” She shrugged.
“Wait, back up a little…I’m screwing a cheerleader?” I groaned at the thousand lustful thoughts of her in a little cheer uniform. “You have a uniform?” I could feel myself getting excited at the thought alone.
She nodded, rolling her eyes. “What is it with guys and cheer uniforms?” she teased, trailing little kisses across my cheek.”
1 likes