Start by marking “Illusion and Indemnity (Lexie Carrigan Chronicles, #4)” as Want to Read:
Illusion and Indemnity (Lexie Carrigan Chronicles, #4)

Illusion and Indemnity

(Lexie Carrigan Chronicles #4)

Lexie Carrigan has just arrived at her dream college, and she finds it's not all it's cracked up to be. Faced with having to hide her magic from roommates and new friends, she struggles to find her footing in a new world. Luckily, she's rebuilding her relationship with Gavon and her sisters — and focused on helping to repair the tear that Gavon made as a boy.

But as Lexie
244 pages
Published January 22nd 2019 by Sun's Golden Ray Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Illusion and Indemnity, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Illusion and Indemnity

Start your review of Illusion and Indemnity (Lexie Carrigan Chronicles, #4)
Lilivette
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, arc
*I’d like to thank the author for providing me with an e-arc of this beauty. And I’d also like to apologize for taking so long to build up the courage to get into it!

Ever since the Lexie Carrigan Chronicles began, I’ve been in love with the way Evans managed to incorporate magic into Lexie’s everyday life and how she struggled to have a normal life like everyone around her because of it. And you can bet that I loved it even more in this last installment with the way Lexie struggles to find h
Essy
Aug 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lexie is in college quite a few things take place and quite a few surprises. I don't want to spoil anything so I will say READ!!
Shruti
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
( I received a digital copy of the book . Thanks to Usher Evans !! )

So this is the last book in the series and the story continues from where the last book ended. Lexie is now in college and she is having a tough time with all the things on her platter. She keeps wanting some things failing to realize that those are right in front of her. All she needs to do is open her eyes to them. But finally she discovers it and everything turns out well.

I really liked the story a lot. Just there wasn't muc
Tiffany
After reading this book, I wanted to write and post this review to share my honest experiences toward the story.
What an amazing conclusion! I have been completely blown away by this spectacular series. I must say, the author really has a talent for writing and weaving such amazing stories. The plot is so rich, the characters have so much depth and the worldbuilding is just amazing. I cannot even begin to describe the joy I felt reading this series. As a conclusion, this book did not disappoint,
Sara
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-book-list
I love this series so much and it gets better with each book. Drama and danger tend to follow Lexie everywhere she goes even when she's not looking for it. Ha! I'm sad to see this great series end, I want more. I'm selfish like that. Lol. The drama from book 3 with the boyfriend is finally explained in this book so the series does wrap up nicely.

If you love magic, drama and danger, pick up this series! You won't regret it.
Elizabeth
Jul 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: indie
Fantastic finish to the series. I'm sorry to see it end, but I was surprised and excited by the way that different threads from the previous books were ties together in this final one. The relationships between the characters never stagnate; we're always learning new things about them, and they do the same with each other. The importance of family and personal integrity are something else that I've loved about this series from the beginning.
Sammy Page
Mar 24, 2019
Marije
Aug 15, 2019
S. Usher Evans
Jan 15, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Chelsea
Desiree
Sep 09, 2018
April Beck
Sep 10, 2018

• Marked (Sins of Our Ancestors #1)
  • Liberators (The Wall Series #4)
  • Defenders (The Wall Series, #3)
  • Ghost Academy: Book Two
  • Innocent Queen (The Forbidden Queen, #2)
  • Ashes to Ashes
  • Combat Shift (World of Combat Dystopia #5)
  • Girl of Flesh and Metal
  • Golden Beauty (Tales of Grimm Hollow, #2)
  • A Storm of Silver and Ash (The Oncoming Storm, #1)
  • Suppressed (Sins of Our Ancestors #2)
  • The Key: A Novella
  • The First Spell (The Weight of Magic episode 3)
  • Sins of Our Ancestors Collection: Marked, Suppressed, and Redeemed
  • The Legacy
  • Redeemed (Sins of Our Ancestors #3)
  • Destroyed (Untamed, #4)
  • Already Gone
S. Usher Evans is an author, blogger, and witty banter aficionado. Born in Pensacola, Florida, she left the sleepy town behind for the fast-paced world of Washington, D.C.. There, she somehow landed jobs with BBC, Discovery Channel, and National Geographic Television before finally settling into a "real job" as an IT consultant. After a quarter life crisis at age 27, she decided consulting was for ...more

Lexie Carrigan Chronicles (4 books)
  • Spells and Sorcery (Lexie Carrigan Chronicles, #1)
  • Magic and Mayhem (Lexie Carrigan Chronicles, #2)
  • Dawn and Devilry (Lexie Carrigan Chronicles, #3)

News & Interviews