Start by marking “Avenging Kiss (Savage Security, #2)” as Want to Read:
Avenging Kiss (Savage Security, #2)

Avenging Kiss

(Savage Security #2)

Some sins cannot be forgiven. Those must be avenged.
When Aditya Chopra stumbled upon the decimated camp, she vowed to hunt down the men who killed her sister. The stench of burnt flesh and the taste of death in the air haunt her dreams and power her lust for vengeance. She will show no mercy.
The men of Savage Security served their country. They’d done their time in the s
Published January 6th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Avenging Kiss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Avenging Kiss

Paula Harp
May 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This story actually has two romances in it. One is a dark romance with Logan and Anditya and the other is the start of a romance with Jack Black and Bella. This story can be read as a standalone but some of the characters are also in Blood Kiss. This is story of revenge and love after a covert combat mission when the guys of Security Savage where in the military went bad. Lots of mystery and will keep you guessing until the end! Note I received this story as an arc for a honest review.
Jessica Bronder
May 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The men of Savage Security have done their time in the big sand box and are now doing their best to adjust to civilian life. Thankfully they have each other. But things they left behind are about to come back to finish the job they thought was done. Aditya Chopra plans to finish the people that killed her sister and she has found a man that is looking for the same people. Will the guys stop them?

This is a great story filled with lots of action and a lot of romantic tension. We start with Hazeem
Joetta Spurling
Jan 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anyone that enjoys military/seal
Recommended to Joetta by: Romance author that Rock
Shelves: 2017
I'm an independent reviewer for Romance Authors That Rock / Kindle unlimited purchase.
This is book 2 in the series. Savage Security has a history that is about to catch up to them. Two members have been targeted by the "black widow". Can they protect their friends and stop the black widow before she completes her mission? I enjoyed this fast paced story. As I was reading this book it reminded me of a series, by Sandra Owens, called K2 Team. I enjoyed this just as much as I enjoyed that 5 book se
Bailey Ember
Feb 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: suspense
The plot flowed nicely and the mystery kept me guessing and flipping pages. Overall a great mystery.

What a clever story with a wonderful balance of mystery and suspense.

Karen Tjebben has created a novel in which the main character shows growth. For me that is always something I look for in my favorite main characters. I liked flawed characters and if they can overcome things, it really speaks to me.

This was a quick read for me. I felt like the words and plot just flowed long effortlessly. I fo
Ever Leigh
Mar 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This novel really blew me away with the way it stuck with me after I read it. There are plenty of ups and downs throughout the novel and you will be right there with these characters enjoying the ride.

Romantic and Complex! I love a novel that can deliver on multiple genres without one not fitting. I felt like Karen Tjebben really managed to bring the Psychological, the Suspense, and the Romance all together in this novel. It felt like a complete story with a lot going on. There were not moments
Truly
Jan 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Avenging Kiss by Karen Tjebben is an intriguing romantic read that can easily be read as a standalone novel. A story of love, loss, revenge, and a covert combat mission that goes wrong. Tjebben has written a romance with lots of mystery that is sure to keep you guessing until the very end! A perfect read for anyone who enjoys a romantic mystery.
RABT Book Tours and PR

Tour Kick Off: Avenging Kiss by @KTjebbenAuthor #giveaway
Harlie Williams
This was an interesting read for me. I liked it but it was kinda weird for me. I like a true romantic suspense book just like the next person so I went into this one thinking that is what I was gonna get. Believe me, it was a complete 180 from any romantic suspense that I’ve ever read. Let me explain…

Villain – not to give too much away but the villain is actually a woman. Yes, a woman. And there is another major player in the villainy department. My head was spinning…in a good way.
I like this
Samantha Turley
Feb 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, suspense
Wow, this one really delivers in many areas. It is a thrilling Psychological Thriller with teeth. Yes, it took a bit to get into the actual action and mystery of it all, but once in the heart of it, Karen Tjebben has the reader hooked.
I was really drawn into the world that Tjebben created. Everything from the vivid imagery to the plot that kept me as the reader on the edge of my seat was well done.
The Romance is superbly done. This is definitely a Romantic Suspense. Often times when you get Susp
C. Gonzales
Feb 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The main thing that stuck with me from this novel was the great balance between the love story and the action. It is a very fast paced story and that goes for pretty much every aspect. Its a whirlwind of a read and you wont want to put it down. I think its a great continuation and look forward to reading more.

There are plenty of twists along the way that will keep the reader on their toes. The suspense aspect was very well done.
Gina Stamper
Feb 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Dive into a a Romantic Suspense with Karen Tjebben. She has created a novel that really makes the reader think and feel. This novel shows how much a writer can understand her genre and make sure every in and out is relevant to her end game.

I loved the balance of Romance and Drama in this novel. There is a lot going on and the characters have a lot they have to get through while trying to understand their budding relationship and fight for it. It is a solid Romantic Suspense.
Shannon
Jan 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
These are my Happily Ever After Novel Thoughts...

It took me a while to read this one. The reason for that is when the characters are in group settings, you know what they are thinking. It is still an excellent story and five star read.

I love the guys in Savage Security. They are strong alias with a soft spot for the women they love.

I was a little disappointed with some of the actions taken in the book, but they really couldn't have been written any differently and still have the same impact.

T
judi newman
Jun 07, 2019
Cami Hensley
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Karen Tjebben does an amazing job of nailing of the Thriller genre. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. The addition of the Romance to this story really helped in in my opinion. I know not everyone likes Romance with their Suspense/Thrillers, but I definitely do!

All around the characters were well executed and kept me wanting to read more about them.

Karen did a great job taking a not so unique theme but making it unique in just about every other way and the Romance that developed bet
Stephen H Robinson
RABT Book Tours: Avenging Kiss by Karen Tjebben 1 1 Feb 15, 2019 06:28AM
RABT Book Tours: Avenging Kiss by Karen Tjebben 1 1 Feb 01, 2019 07:09AM
RABT Book Tours: Avenging Kiss Karen Tjebben 1 1 Sep 07, 2018 05:11AM
RABT Book Tours: Avenging Kiss Karen Tjebben 1 1 Aug 28, 2018 11:25AM
Goodreads Reviewe...: Reviewers needed for romantic thriller series. 1 6 Apr 12, 2017 11:38AM

• Heart of a SEAL (Hearts of Valor, #1)
  • After I Fall (Falling #3)
  • The Fireman's Son (Where Secrets Are Safe #11)
  • The Wedding March (The Business of Weddings #4)
  • Rodeo Rancher (Rodeo, Montana, #2)
  • Expecting a Scandal (Texas Cattleman's Club: The Impostor)
  • Ethan's Daughter: Templeton Cove Stories (Templeton Cove, #7)
  • Spooning Daisy
  • Ruck Me (Irish Rugby #2)
  • Bare (Exposed, #2)
  • Hard Run (Delta Force Brotherhood, #2)
  • Sonnet Coupled
  • Call to Honor (Team Poseidon #1)
  • The Billionaire in Her Bed
  • Bad Boy Rancher (Rocky Mountain Cowboys #3)
  • Bachelor Remedy (Seasons of Alaska #5)
  • Too Distracting (The Lewis Cousins, #3)
  • The Billionaire's Private Scandal
Karen Tjebben lives in central North Carolina with her wonderful husband and twin daughters. She loves traveling the world. Whether it’s to the heights of Yosemite, the white sands of the Caribbean, or even Down Under, she’s always ready to pack a bag in search of inspiration. She enjoys creating worlds filled with unique characters that will delight and raise goose bumps on her readers.

Savage Security (6 books)
  • Blood Kiss (Savage Security, #1)
  • Coveted Kiss (Savage Security, #3)
  • Stolen Kiss (Savage Security Series, #4)
  • Grace's Kiss (Savage Security Series, #5)
  • Lizzy's Kiss (Savage Security, #6)