Start by marking “Black - The complete series.” as Want to Read:
Black - The complete series.

Black - The complete series. (Black #1-3)

4.37  ·  Rating details ·  216 Ratings  ·  36 Reviews
All three books in one box set.

Black (Book 1)
I am loyal, but I will betray you.
I am strong, but I have scars.
I am an angel, but the devil.
I met her when I was sixteen and she was a breath of fresh air. She swooped in, making me smile. But then she left, taking my next breath with her.
Her smile could light up a room, making my black heart pitter patter.
I found her ag
Published January 7th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Black - The complete series., please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Black - The complete series.

Kim
Feb 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Black can go to places in his mind where he shuts off the world and it makes him feel whole or as whole as can be. When he goes to these dark places he see nothing but his subject and what he has to do. But when the past creeps in ..namely Rose he starts to feel like he is loosing control and that can't happen.

Rose was sixteen when she met Liam .. aka Black .. and when she was forced to move away she lost her best friend. Many years later after a horrific relationship that had her addicted to dr
Naomi
Jul 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
oh holy shit!!..wow oh wow...this series...gahh! You after a dark deadly hot as sin read... look no further...it has the right amount of suspense, a few..i didn't see that coming, and oh holy hot balls moments...this is the story of black, Rose and Jake...it gripped me from the start...I still can't put into words what I feel...all I can say is..you must read this series...its awesome...i give this series.5 amazingly hot as sin stars *****
Eve M
Jan 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
And the I was thinking that BLACK was the man that took my heart TILL Jack came along and ran with it. Fuck this book actually has made me sit an write how I felt about it. FUCKING amazing loved the kink the dark side the characters all took a peace of my did come crying said some fuck you and it made me smile hard.
EroticaAfterDark (Lilith)
Jan 15, 2017 marked it as on-sale-to-read
Tami czenkus
Feb 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Black #1
First time reading T.L Smith and I was completely blown away with all of the emotions that were ripped from my soul!!
This is definitely a one a kind second chance romance that totally caught me off guard.
Everyone has demons they have to battle but, sometimes they don't have to battle them alone.,
Black and Rose met when they were 16 and she was the light in his dark world. Rose thought she was loved, until she was dealt the ultimate betrayal from someone that was supposed to protect her
Kathryn Dee - CLiK Book Blog
Jan 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Black, The Complete Series by T L Smith

The Complete Series, Black, us made up of three thoroughly amazing Stories. Each holding your attention to the very end.

These books are not your average MC books. They tell of raw, horrible scenarios, not for the feint hearted. The characters are gritty and some are down right evil but such brilliant detail and character creation only adds to the depths of these stories.

TL Smith takes you on a very uncomfortable ride into the depths of human depravity, in o
Mina Love
Jan 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Holly Hell!!

I have heard some great things about T.L.'s Black Series and when a fellow Instagram author mentioned it was 99 cents?? Who could pass that up? Not this woman. And on top of that, you have Franggy on two covers and Nick on the other. Seriously?? My mind went there. It really did.

I am a big fan of dark, over the top reads. These books did not disappoint. From the very beginning I was hooked, unable to put the books down (until I had to leave for work, that is). When I rushed home, I
Shannon Mcfarland
Feb 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this series. T.L. Smith delivered a great trilogy that circulated around the lives of Liam (Black), Rose, and Jake. Each book gave us a great story in itself and when combined, brought everything together.

Black is such a ruthless and tortured character. However, Rose is his light in the all of his darkness. Despite his faults, Rose cannot help herself from loving the flawed man. The trials and tribulations that these two go through only strengthens their bond.

Black, Red, and White pro
Angie Mitchell
Jan 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was gifted this box set
This series is Dark very dark.
The first 2 books focus on Black (Liam) who is from reading this maybe within the autism spectrum or has a personality disorder he has had a hard life and his behaviour and demeanour evidence this.
Black is a hitman exteemly good at his job and everyone wants a piece of him.
He has 1 friend Jake, he gets book 3 book 3 is on the whole less involved and lighter than the first two dont get me wrong its still not an easy read or a light read.
I h
Jen
Jul 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a twist!!

This has been the freshest material I have read in a while!! Yes, it has the main components of a "typical romance", but wow! So many things that I never expected to happen blew my mind!! I hope there will be more to this series. I think all of the characters deserve at least one more grand finale!! I'd like to get a more in-depth background of Sax and Casey. The first book tells a lot but not enough for me. Plus, I'd like more of Black and Rose and Jake and Addy. Please write more
Lisa Hill
May 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant trilogy

This is a dark, absorbing trilogy which draws you in from the very start. It probes the deepest, darkest facets of human behaviour, but offers glimmers of salvation in the hands of characters that see beyond the obvious flaws of others. Ultimately it shows that anything can be overcome, and for everyone, there is someone. I loved it and didn't want it to be over.
Barbara Harrower
Sep 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
i actually started a series at the right end. I have a habit of not doing that. The character Black reminds me in some of his thoughts of my nephew who only thinks in black and white. No grey. I loved how he graduated from being a stone cold killer to having feelings. Also I got the dry humor between Black and Jake. The tissues came out at the end of Black. Well worth reading.
Beth Rodriguez
May 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Phenomenal read!! Give it 10 stars

I loved Black so much, I had to read both Red and White. I was not disappointed. Red concluded Black's story, and White was Jake's. All three were amazing, incredibly emotional reads. I would love to see T.L Smith write one more book, encompassing our two favorite couples, a few years later.
Kylie Allen
May 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This series...

This is a ride. You will laugh, cry, get mad, and be happy in the end. It is emotional and gritty to the end. These characters go through so much. You will get attached.
Jennifer Summers
Jun 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Seriously addictive

Well written and very addictive. The more you read by TL Smith the more you want to....you'll just have to see what happens next. This is a very unique love story. You want to hate and love these characters at the same time.
Aileen Hegyi
Sep 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Black The Series

These books are raw. It makes you feel many emotions all at once. The characters are real and you feel right along with them. I enjoyed reading this series very much.
Theresa Beck
Jul 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
holy hell

I freaking loved every dark and dangerous part of this. Holy hell was it twisted love or was it twister horror, U will read to find out. Jack is fabulously dark and I fell in love with him in Blacks story. Thank you for a dark and dangerous story.
Kellie Dorman
Aug 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
First, thank you T.L. Smith for the box set😁 . I really enjoyed this series but I have to say I liked Jake and Addy's story the best. Maybe because my imagination had to work a little harder to see what was happening since they weren't so detailed. Definitely will read T.L. Smith again.
Kristy Roberson
Jun 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love this series!!!!

Love this series!!! Rose and Black are my favorite couple. I will be sharing this series with my book club.
Felicia Semmler
Feb 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This series is raw emotional and heartbreaking. It's a great series and hard to put down. The stories just grip you by the seat of your pants and take you for the ride of your life.
Rhea
Jul 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved it.
Cherye Elliott
May 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Black Red White

Great series. Enjoyed every page. I was like an addict. Could not put the books down. Five plus stars most definitely.
Angela Seaman
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this trilogy. The end of the first book had me hooked to read as many books that were in the series. Excellent writing that really had me seeing what i was reading. A deffinate must read!
Mary
Feb 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Black: What a crazy mind spin. Rose and Black have a chance encounter on a dark night when they are teenagers. Rose uses this moment to build something with Black. Black’s childhood has been filled with highs and lows, Rose enters his life at a low point and gives him a new purpose but then she disappears. Black heads down the path of darkness and becomes the hitman even strong men fear. Then one day, there is Rose, strung out, bleeding, the one woman who saw light in him. Does he walk away and ...more
Sara
Feb 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good series

Really enjoyed this trio of books. The first book was excellent the second a little less and the third another great one. At times it seemed to drag on- like make up your mind and get on with things- would highly recommend these books. Books that you can't put down.
Steph
Feb 21, 2017 rated it liked it
I enjoyed reading black a lot, there was a mystery behind it and a great story line.

Red I felt was a speed to the end and how to get there quickly.

White, well white was just a huge disappointment. I felt it bounced around a lot. I felt there were areas that could use more backdrop to the storyline etc. and the end, well the end was rushed or just tossed together with no real thought.
Carolyn Mcminn
Feb 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have read reviews about this trilogy and I knew I would love this read. The emotions I felt while reading were off the scale, I love Black, I love how he loved, I loved how he dealt with the Black and my heart melted when he helped the lost boy AND can I just say that cover picture!! OMG!
Jake, he is so funny, so loyal, so strong and just the whole package, if I was in a tough spot I know who I would want in my corner
Melanie
Feb 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I went into this trilogy wondering if it was going to be like all the other MC books we get, but boy was I wrong, and I am so glad that I was. T.L. Smith has given us a great trilogy with Black and one that is very unique and holds your attention the whole way through. I really enjoyed reading about Liam and Rose and then getting more of Jake with Addy in the last book. You come to feel like these characters are family and want to know how things are going to end for them so you read faster ...more
Jessica
Feb 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wonderful series

Very good series. Love the characters and the story was so well written. It didn't cut off like some books, leaving you hanging in weird places. Just a well written book and perfect story!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
USA Today Best Selling Author T.L Smith can be found in almost any chocolate store, eating all the chocolate. She lives in Brisbane, Australia with her two kids and husband. Her favourite things to do is dancing, writing, reading and travelling the world. A lover for twisted words and things that make your heart pump you can find her on the following pages.

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/auth
More about T.L. Smith...

Black (3 books)
  • Black (Black, #1)
  • Red (Black, #2)
  • White (Black, #3)

“He’s digging into my shoulder for the bullet,” 0 likes
“They say I bring nothing but black, darkness. Though, when I’m with you, all I see is color, and fuck, it’s the best thing I’ve ever seen, Rose,” 0 likes