Start by marking “Faerie Hunt (The Changeling Chronicles, #6)” as Want to Read:
Faerie Hunt (The Changeling Chronicles, #6)

Faerie Hunt

(The Changeling Chronicles #6)

I'm Ivy Lane, and lately, my life has been suspiciously free of faerie-related drama. But there's a storm coming.

Now, the lords of Faerie know I have their magic. What they don't know is that I killed a powerful faerie, and might just have doomed both our worlds in the process. With hellhounds camping out in my garden and a dark uprising amongst the half-faeries, somethin
Published January 7th 2017

Lola
I received a free copy from the author and voluntarily reviewed it.

This has been a solid urban fantasy series so far and this book was no different. Ivy and Vance are just back from their vacation when they land right into another issue that requires their attention. The start of this one felt a bit slow, but once they start finding clues and coming closer to finding out what's going the pace seemed to pick up and I got more into the story. The further you get the better the book gets. The endin
Cindy
Sep 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Exciting

A big cliffhanger but so exciting. Everything is coming full circle with the threat of another invasion and everything is going crazy. This world would be so much more peaceful without the Sidhe. I have to see what the Summer Court has to say about all this.
B
Oct 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was an AMAZING next installment of the Changeling Chronicles - and I absolutely love the author for not making us wait too long in between books, without sacrificing quality. I was on the edge of my seat throughout most of the book, and yet surprisingly, I didn't think that it moved too quickly - every scene was adequately explored. I do get frustrated with the heroine sometimes, but the author has done such a good job of developing her character's history that it still makes sense. I eage ...more
Connie
Jan 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Six books and still faacinated

I feel that the book was fascinating...just as were the other five . I feel connected to the characters but would have lines to see more of the good guys in this book. I also feel that this book ended abruptly and wasn"t quite ready for it to be done
Pamela
This book gets a 4.5 rating, due to a cliffhanger ending. Evidently book seven will be the last in the series, so the other part of the story waits, until it is published. Ivy as usual, fights ten , or more evil beings at once, even going past the vale to death, which she can, since she has death magic. Vance tries to support her, but as head mage he has lots of problems to handle. Isabel does her best to help, but her contribution cannot take out a death God, or his minions, who plan to plunder ...more
Tonja Drecker
Jan 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a magic-packed, action-filled adventure with a heroine who's ready to take on any faerie who dares to stand against her.

Ivy returns from vacation to another mysterious death, and she has no doubt that the fae are involved. Again. Of course, nothing is as simple as it seems and before she knows it, the fate of all realms lies in her hands.

I've been following this series from the very beginning, and even though this is book six, it's still as exciting as the very first one. Ivy's grown int
Donna
Oct 25, 2017 rated it liked it
This is the sixth book of seven in the series. So, if you've read the series so far you'll continue to the last book. I thought the book had a lot of action and I like the characters in the series very much, however the book ended on a cliffhanger. I did not feel that this book had any type of stand alone plot with an overall story arc. This book felt like it was setting the stage for the last book. In my opinion, this is more of the first half of the last book than it is a complete book.

I did
Relina Skye
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Faerie Hunt is the sixth book in the Changeling Chronicles written by Emma L. Adams. Ivy Lane finally got a break from all of the Faerie drama for a short period of time. However, that was the calm before the storm. The threat from the Grey Vale is always present and getting more and more dangerous every day. It is up to Ivy to stop another invasion from happening.
Overall, this was another great addition to the series. The plot is fast paced with a ton of action and suspense.
Mike Lewis
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

This is an awesome series. Plenty of action great characters great storyline. Humans fairies shifters witches and majors. Striving to recover from a ferry invasion. Well worth the read check it out
Levia
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Epic ending to this book!

I don't remember why I waited so long to read this book. Ivy had a much deserved vacation and came home to disaster after disaster. It ends on a major cliffhanger. I was on the edge of my seat and bouncing excitedly while reading this book.
Dave T
Aug 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A real cliffhanger.

I think this was the only book in the series that did not have an ending but only a lead in to the next book. Other than that this was another action packed book.
Maggie Needham
May 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ends on a cliffhanger!

Fantastic continuation of the series but why does everyone come back from the dead? Still a very well crafted story about faeries, magic, and the impending apocalypse.
Tonya Johansson
Nov 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really liked these books. I do believe they should be marked as New Adult. It would be nice that Ivy could catch a breath before the next nasty little thing happens though.
Daniel W Gard
Aug 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great story

This just keeps getting better with each book. Now I'm on to book 7. I just hope people who read my reviews are also reading these books. Read on!
Jacqueline Jacobelly
Mar 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
The fight continues .

I really enjoyed this book. To me it had the right Combination of action, indomitable will to survive and to save friends and loved ones. The way the heroine is learning how to deal with her new abilities and determined to still keep her humanity.
Tammy McNamee
Mar 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great Series

Have enjoyed all six books in this series, glad I decided to give it a try. Looking forward to book 7.
Stephanie Crist
Mar 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love it

Can't wait to see what's next. Will she get her Mage Lord back or die trying?? I must know the answer
Stephanie Euler
Feb 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great series

The whole series is a great read. Looking forward to the next book. Be sure to read this series folks!
Tina Dominguez
Feb 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I want more

It was a great series but ended too abruptly. What happened to Vance??? What happened to her magic and the girl?
Debbie
Jan 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
I enjoy this series but this one seemed to get nowhere - ended with no resolution. I like Ivy Lane and all of the characters but I like to see one problem solved and another set up for the next book. I felt like I was left with too many questions in this one.
Jackie Bach
Jan 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awesomeness

I loved this book and I was kept guessing the whole time! I never could've predicted how it had ended and I'm so excited to see how it turns out!!
Adriane Alexander
I love this series. Great story lines. I need more books.
Dawn
Jan 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great read

This is the best book in the series. I can not wait for book 7. Ivy is a kick ass female lead and I love the relationship between her and Vance
latis carter
Jan 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
F***ing loved it

Love it, can't wait for the next book to come out. It's hot steamy bad magic chick action, a lot of crazy in all.
John Harris
Jan 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great heroine and plots, hopefully in book 7 Ivy gets her magic and more back.
Ellie
Ashley
Mar 19, 2017
Jamie A Ferrie
Mar 13, 2017
  • Shadowlands (The Spire Chronicles, #4)
  • Savior (Starlight, #4)
  • Dead Spark (Dark Magic Enforcer #7)
  • Magic Immortal (Dragon Born Awakening, #3)
  • Maggie Goes Medieval (Maggie MacKay, Magical Tracker #8)
  • Highland Blood Moon (Cassidy Edwards, #3.6)
  • Huntress Moon (Bones and Bounties Book 2)
  • Eden's Garden (Nia Rivers Adventures, #5)
  • Magically Betrayed (Hunted Witch Agency, #3)
  • Reaped from Faerie (Stolen Magic, #2)
  • Kissed by Moonlight (Sunwalker Saga #4)
  • Buried Memory  (Harbinger P.I. #2)
  • Demon Hunt (Magic Bullet #3)
I'm Emma, a NYT & USA Today bestselling author, book-hoarder, gamer, and restless dreamer. I write dark fantasy novels, including the Changeling Chronicles, the Legacy of Flames series and the Thief's Talisman trilogy.

*Note: I am not a professional reviewer and I use Goodreads only to record my reading progress. Please don't send me unsolicited review requests.*

The Changeling Chronicles (8 books)
  • Faerie Killer (The Changeling Chronicles, #0.5)
  • Faerie Blood (The Changeling Chronicles, #1)
  • Faerie Magic (The Changeling Chronicles, #2)
  • Faerie Realm (The Changeling Chronicles, #3)
  • Faerie Wrath (The Changeling Chronicles, #4)
  • Faerie Curse (The Changeling Chronicles, #5)
  • Faerie War (The Changeling Chronicles, #7)